Taoufik87

27 years , and no work experience ! plz advise me.

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

You don't need any work experience if your education is equivalent to a high school degree in the US. What grade number does high school end in Morocco?

DV-2015 Selectee - Case Number SA03xx - Born in Trinidad, WI / Grew up in Canada - Successful interview: Oct 2nd, 2014 @ Montreal

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

high school degree in morocco is 12 year of academic study .

You don't need any work experience if your education is equivalent to a high school degree in the US. What grade number does high school end in Morocco?

thanks man , but i'm worry about the question mentioned on ds260 about proofs of being an USA charge ?

Edited by Taoufik87

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

thanks man , but i'm worry about the question mentioned on ds260 about proofs of being an USA charge ?

To prove that you will not be a public charge, you only need to show either: you have a job already lined up in the USA, or that you have enough savings to last a few months while you look for a job, or that someone in the US is sponsoring you.

DV-2015 Selectee - Case Number SA03xx - Born in Trinidad, WI / Grew up in Canada - Successful interview: Oct 2nd, 2014 @ Montreal

Not sure how he's going to have savings without having worked.

I must admit I do think that if he is 27 years old hasn't worked since getting his school/diploma it could be a problem convincing the CO he won't be a public charge. Not just that, but it IS expensive moving over and he will need funds to cover his expenses until he gets a job.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Not sure how he's going to have savings without having worked.

I must admit I do think that if he is 27 years old hasn't worked since getting his school/diploma it could be a problem convincing the CO he won't be a public charge. Not just that, but it IS expensive moving over and he will need funds to cover his expenses until he gets a job.

in Morocco -

males of age 27 - that are still single -

have been living at home since age 2.9

so - if the OP wasn't saving his money since high school graduation..................

who benefits? I know it wasn't me........

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Maybe his family is rich? Maybe he is a farmer, and hasn't worked in the sense tat he hasn't been employed by someone else?

So how does he convince the consular officer he won't become a public charge? That is the important question - whatever the reason for his circumstances.

Filed: Timeline

he do just fine in usa even he never worked, because Morocco is corrupt country, if you need to word you have to pay bribe and you NEED family connections + you study BAC + 3 or +5 and you do shitty job under a Boss probably never enter school, for those misfortune who doesn't have connections, they never have a job or shitty one,that's why you find young men trying to leave the country to work hard in another democratic country and NEVER come back.

PS: I'm writing from my point of view.

Edited by upkilo

he do just fine in usa even he never worked, because Morocco is corrupt country, if you need to word you have to pay bribe and you NEED family connections + you study BAC + 3 or +5 and you do shitty job under a Boss probably never enter school, for those misfortune who doesn't have connections, they never have a job or shitty one,that's why you find young men trying to leave the country to work hard in another democratic country and NEVER come back.

PS: I'm writing from my point of view.

And is that the way you would explain it to an immigration officer?

Timeline

Maybe his family is rich? Maybe he is a farmer, and hasn't worked in the sense tat he hasn't been employed by someone else?

u know , in morocco we face unemployment , it's not easy to get a work at all ! ( if i had a work with even minimum wage i will not even think in going out )

i'm not rich , here in morocco even if you didn't work for maybe 3 or 4 years , your family still supporting you , we have a hard relationship between family members .

i' worry about how to justify this 3 years of inactivity ! amm

thanks all my freinds

Timeline

Alternatively, if you have other means of support, that might count? Money in the bank, assets, or someone in the US who would act as financial support whilst you got a job...

hi freind , thanks for help

yes i have money in my bank acount .

Alternatively, if you have other means of support, that might count? Money in the bank, assets, or someone in the US who would act as financial support whilst you got a job...

hi freind , thanks for help

yes i have money in my bank acount .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.