The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

If he is Uncle Beer than it is a sock puppet, no?

I have no clue. I am not even sure I know what sock puppet is

Danno is gone forever? Really?

Danno was far right, I am much more center

However I never really saw him post anything blatantly offensive.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I think he was wrapped a bit too tight but he was fun to watch.

I'm starting the rumor that Jinx is Marvin's angry alter ego.

Mods, please note this is a joke and not meant to be taken seriously.

I'm starting the rumor that Jinx is Marvin's angry alter ego.

Mods, please note this is a joke and not meant to be taken seriously.

so you are accusing Marvin of having a fake account

reported

so you are accusing Marvin of having a fake account

reported

Not necessarily, if it's Mavin's alter ego, he may not be aware it exists. Kinda like Sybil.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I agree with you 100%. Penny is Naive as they come, but not malicious. She gave me hell many days, and most of the time I played up the Misogynist redneck Neanderthal, just to get her worked into a lather.

She was one of my Favs here and I never took any of it personally. I think good natured ribbing, and bickering is part of .

Exactly. I enjoyed your love-hate relationship. It was great reading.

I'm gonna get booed on this 1...

TCO....the dude made for an easy target. & he kept getting back up for more. Now that = fun fun fun.

boo

Not necessarily, if it's Mavin's alter ego, he may not be aware it exists. Kinda like Sybil.

This is Jinx, I see you!!!!

Um, what just happened? I don't remember typing this...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Lol. Been there done that. I hate running sites and here I am about to start one and also start blogging again. I should learn.

yes. that's why the regional ban was in place. he was using his phone & changing his IP with every account. I quit counting @ 50 logins.

Uncle Beer is not the Gary, but, some say, a Gary.

Mods note: this is not an accusation but merely reportage.

Ahh Ok. One day I jokingly said " I miss Gary"

He said I am right here

I mistook that for I am the Gary

Without Danno, this place is almost all center and far left. He was one of the very few far right people on here.

I blame Obama.

Timeline

Danno was too antagonistic but so what? As long as he didn't cross a line he should be able to express his views. I do and I am to the right of Danno.

Without Danno, this place is almost all center and far left. He was one of the very few far right people on here.

I blame Obama.