8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received a RFE and I'm not sure where to send it. Am I suppose to send the evidence to the address I received the RFE from? It doesn't specifically say where to send and I just want to make sure it goes to the right place.

Thanks!

Unless you have already received notice that your petition has been transferred to another service center I would send the RFE and requested documents to the same service center you sent your original petition to. I might be wrong. Others will enlighten us.

Best of luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Unless you have already received notice that your petition has been transferred to another service center I would send the RFE and requested documents to the same service center you sent your original petition to. I might be wrong. Others will enlighten us.

Best of luck!

I-129F petitions are not mailed directly to any service center. They are all initially mailed to the Dallas Lockbox, and from there are sorted and sent to either the CSC or the TSC.

OP > An RFE usually states the address you should send your response to somewhere on it. Are you certain it does not list an address anywhere on the paper(s) they sent you? Use whatever address is listed on your RFE, even if that happens to be the return address.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

in the postal mail received,

there is an address listed.

if it isn't clear to you what's what -

scan that page, redact personal info,

and post it here - we'll try to suss it out for you.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is an address listed on the page. But it doesn't say any where to use that address. I was just confused because the address is different from when I originally sent the AOS forms. I just want to make sure it will go to the right place. Thanks everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

the RFE material IS NOT TO BE SENT to the address used when you submitted the AOS set.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

There is an address listed on the page. But it doesn't say any where to use that address. I was just confused because the address is different from when I originally sent the AOS forms. I just want to make sure it will go to the right place. Thanks everyone!

This is for AOS? You should update your timeline.

You use the address listed on your RFE, not where you mailed your initial paperwork to. They use specific addresses for RFE responses. And the AOS forms were mailed to the Chicago Lockbox intake facility. That is not where your application is being processed.

~ Moved from K-1 Process to AOS from Family Based Visas - topic is RFE for AOS, not K-1 ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received a RFE and I'm not sure where to send it. Am I suppose to send the evidence to the address I received the RFE from? It doesn't specifically say where to send and I just want to make sure it goes to the right place.

Thanks!

Send the RFE requested documents to the address in the letter, you also return the original RFE letter (so make a copy for your records) with those documents.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.