Hicham♥Sara

Casablanca, You made a big mistake! :'( (merged)

102 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Maybe you are right, even though I am not sure what they could be. And hopefully everyone that responds, will be kind and helpful and no one will be mean and snarky ( I have seen people get torn down here). Because just like everyone else on this forum, we just want to live in the same country, and again just like everyone else here , we feel that the US is the better fit for our family's needs IE , My daughter's Healthcare for Type 1 Diabetes, and my education goals. I don't know how much more proof we can give to show how real we are. We just want our nights sitting on the porch laughing and enjoying each other's company, raising the girls and God-Willing our future babies, working through fights ( even though we rarely have any and always both end up apologizing no matter who is right or wrong), and making a life together without having so many obstacles to just live together. Let us live together! That's it. I love our love story, even with all the heartache. This separation is torture.

Dont stress your self because for me 4 years you are together is big proof you have genuine relationship, plus you have been in Morocco with your kids many times .They try just make things harder .I talked to many guys i know There is two reasons why they make us wait longer ,The first is econamical to make the us citizen go and back to Morocco and also refile many petions which means pay more money on the fee .,so the ticket ,the fee is lot of money ,The second and the most Important is to make things harder for the married and the fiancee to push them to split .

Edited by BraveAmnay
event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Timeline

What God holds together, no one and nothing can tear it apart :)

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

December 27, 2009 - Wishing each other a blessed 2010. -When we met
February 25- I realize I love this amazing man! (but of course I must see it and feel it in person to know for sure )
June 22, 2010 - The day I first lay eyes on the man that I love.
December 29th 2010- January 6th 2011 - second trip to Morocco, an amazing time with an amazing man. He tells me I am everything he needs and more and hopes that he is the same for me... of course!! I accept his proposal and we are engaged!
October 2011 - So very much in love still, can't wait to see him in December
December 22nd,2011- January 9th 2012 - What a wonderful time, we had an engagement ceremony, and finally we decided it was time to start filling out some papers! Hoping to send it off in late March !
December 27th, 2012 - January 14th, 2013- My girls and I visit my Sweet Bread and have a wonderful vacation with all of the family, including my uncle!

November 12, 2013 - I-129f mailed! Finally!

November 21, 2013- NOA1 !

February 27th, 2014 NOA2 !

March 18th, 2014 NVC RECEIVED!

April 23rd, 2014 INTERVIEW !!! God-Willing we will be in each others arms soon! God Bless!!

April 24th, 2014 Find out we were in AP, 2 weeks later he is called back to the Consulate...

May 8th, 2014 Hicham is given a 221g at the Consulate and told that the petition has been sent back to USCIS. :( HEARTBROKEN. Yet, determined to convince them.

September 29th, 2015 MARRIED.

June 2015- Still madly in love, and madly missing each other.

September 29th, 2015 Mailed CR-1 Petition.

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

December 2nd 2015, Notice of Action- Transferred to Local office in Arlington, VA

The Journey continues....... missing each other like crazy!

Still, God Bless.

Thank you for letting me share my story smile.png
HichamRainbow2.pngloveforeverpng.pngPicture0006.png

"You'll know then that I am God. No one who hopes in me ever regrets it." Isaiah 49:23

Timeline

What God holds together, no one and nothing can tear it apart :)

Good sister dont give up Allah is great .i will add soemthing the kids feeling not lie at all if they like him means he is really nice and good for him .be strong as we are me and my Husband .Inshaa Allah the only things we wont be together if one of us not belong to this world anymore :)

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Timeline

Yes thank you. One of the most heartbreaking things to see was my daughter break down and cry when I told her her Chickin Nugget (Hicham) was not coming. They adore him just as he adores them. Ahhh *shaking fist* they won't get us. Guess we get to ask God to move to get the three of us back to beautiful Morocco again.

Yes thank you. One of the most heartbreaking things to see was my daughter break down and cry when I told her her Chickin Nugget (Hicham) was not coming. They adore him just as he adores them. Ahhh *shaking fist* they won't get us. Guess we get to ask God to move to get the three of us back to beautiful Morocco again.

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

February 25- I realize I love this amazing man! (but of course I must see it and feel it in person to know for sure )
December 29th 2010- January 6th 2011 - second trip to Morocco, an amazing time with an amazing man. He tells me I am everything he needs and more and hopes that he is the same for me... of course!! I accept his proposal and we are engaged!
December 22nd,2011- January 9th 2012 - What a wonderful time, we had an engagement ceremony, and finally we decided it was time to start filling out some papers! Hoping to send it off in late March !
December 27th, 2012 - January 14th, 2013- My girls and I visit my Sweet Bread and have a wonderful vacation with all of the family, including my uncle!

April 23rd, 2014 INTERVIEW !!! God-Willing we will be in each others arms soon! God Bless!!

April 24th, 2014 Find out we were in AP, 2 weeks later he is called back to the Consulate...

May 8th, 2014 Hicham is given a 221g at the Consulate and told that the petition has been sent back to USCIS. :( HEARTBROKEN. Yet, determined to convince them.

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

December 2nd 2015, Notice of Action- Transferred to Local office in Arlington, VA

Still, God Bless.

"You'll know then that I am God. No one who hopes in me ever regrets it." Isaiah 49:23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

We are devastated.

Letter to my Senator, I will share with you all:

May 9th, 2914

To The Office Of Senator Tim Kaine,

This letter is in regards to the request for Immigration Congressional Inquiry.

My Fiance Hicham El Amri was denied a K-1 Visa at the Consulate in Casablanca Morocco. This decision is detrimental to our family, as we have been together for over 4 years, with 4 visits, including the last visit with my daughters Cheyenne and Rhiannon. Our wish was to marry during this trip with my daughters to be a part of it. Due to the inefficiency of the Moroccan government in obtaining all the necessary papers for this, we were unable to get married in Morocco. I requested that he be granted a K-1 Visa so that we could marry here in the United States in a much more efficient way that would not require me to take another 3-4 week trip which is a time-frame required to make a marriage happen in Morocco. I do not want to do this without my children being there. We are a family, and instead of using the internet as a way to communicate with Hicham, he should be by our side. I request that the petition stay in the consulate in Morocco and that Hicham be given a 2nd interview, or I be contacted for an interview. I provided more evidence than required to prove that we have a bona fide relationship, as well as all of the required documents and The USCIS has determined that we are eligible for this visa. I appreciate the work of the work of the USCIS and all those at the Consulate who handled our case but I do believe this decision made by the Consular Officer in Casablanca, was made in error, as it is a huge let down by my government to be sent on the path of a much longer wait to be together as a family, as well as the financial strain and time away from my children, work and my schooling, to marry in Morocco instead. When Hicham was denied his visa he was given no reason for denial or even acknowledged with courtesy when he greeted, and departed from the consular officer. I have also not been informed of the reason for denial, and I am requesting to have access to this information as well. I appreciate all the time and efforts given to me by the Senator’s office and all of those who take the time to acknowledge this inquiry.

I hope you filled out and signed the privacy release form that the Immigration Liason Staffer human at Tim's office will require,

else your letter and hopes of movement will lag a bit.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Filled out same day, sent with this letter. The representative also already contacted me to tell me what they can do which is only find out why we were denied. :/

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

Still, God Bless.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

It's my guess also that he was petitioned in the past by another american woman? Getting married in Morocco really isn't that difficult , you just need to be diligent and have your days planned in advance. Not sure what you meant by doing things that were morally wrong to get married, it was tiring going from city to city and different court houses but we didn't have to do anything morally wrong to get married? The consulate wants to see he's dedicated to marrying you, especially if there is a past woman from the U.S. If he doesn't marry you in Morocco, Morocco doesn't recognize your marriage.

Consulate view is, its very easy for him to return to Morocco and get married at a later date to a Moroccan woman without any repercussions in the future. Not saying he is, but they see things that way as they know the rules of the country and have seen it all when it comes to Moroccan men marrying just to get to the states.

You might have to do what they want , and get married in Morocco in order to get his visa.

Timeline

I am so sorry you are having to go through this denial process. We had three interviews before my husband was approved, the process is a test of faith, patience and love. Political involvement is not typical as this is just they way Casablanca Consulate is. I wish you the very best and the patience needed to endure the time it takes. Time seems to move slow while waiting, but soon you will look back and see how quick time went.

God Bless you both!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Yes he was married to a USC before, and they broke up, it was the right choice for both of them. You don't move to a new country when your relationship is rocky and that is the only person you will know. He had to get his divorce paper from Morocco (we already had the US paper that I obtained copies of) so that we could marry there. As you know in Morocco, you can go to an office and get told one thing and then go back and get told another. He should have had the final paper he needed by the time I was there, but getting the run around as they do, they said it would be another 21 days for it to be finalized. In Morocco you can get around the rules sometimes with a little hand to hand encouragement. He never takes that route and I stand by his convictions. Although now I am regretting this because from what I see lately, some KNOWN slimeballs are getting through with K-1s even though they are shady. I knew this was going to be an issue, and my mistake in my petition was not addressing it enough, because I thought it was best for them to hear from him not me, when they asked the questions, but I chose wrongly. I should have elaborated more that I knew about all of the things, because every question she asked him, she cut him off before he could explain properly. I knew from practically day one, did my own digging and my own research and the man has NEVER lied to me about anything. We believe they were in AP for a long time, and neither one of us have any idea what happened with that petition exactly, whether it was just left in la la land or if she called to withdraw it. He did inquire about it when we first met , because I was curious about his legal standings ( of course!) as I started to get involved with him beyond friendship, and I encouraged him to find out what he could. The CO even asked about this inquiry and I think of course she thinks badly of it, and it sounds like she did not believe him when he told her I asked him to do it, because he emailed to check the status of his previous case, a few months after we met. It is a GRAY situation that was handled in a black and white kind of way. If the CO believed that I didn't know about a previous case, why not call me and ask me? Hicham is a very honest person, and I know they have no REAL reason to deny him entry, because there is a code for all of that.... She just was "not convinced". So we just have to keep trying to convince them. I did get a letter back from the senator and he was told by Casablanca in an email that our petition was sent back for "further review of the relationship." Now what? I call USCIS and the guy tried to tell me that everything is fine and that this is part of the normal process.... WOW...

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

Still, God Bless.

Timeline

@ Destiny64 I never thought of that point , thank you for explaining that to me. I swear, it feels like a game, and you don't have all the rules. I just wish that the process was more comprehensive, especially with cases like ours that do require a little more time to understand. I completely and totally get that in black and white, it looks bad. I am not that person. I know that they have a hard job, I just expected more from the process, and my country, especially since they know all the years and time, and my live and money and my children's time that has been invested in this and that I MYSELF did not take this lightly and I really hoped that they would have treated him differently in the interview, and especially involved me more. I feel that if the time was taken, and he was given the proper opportunity to answer questions, she would have understood a little better. And also the way things go after the interview, is really not fair for the USC. Let's say she does know something that I don't know, ( even though I know it is what I have mentioned) I feel that it should be prudent for them to inform USC's of the information they are using to deny, because we are the ones that have to continue the relationship with the beneficiaries and make the decision on what to do next. Seeing that I have invested 4 and a half years of my life into this, can you please let a girl know whats up? The man has never been to the US to commit visa fraud and again, he didn't get the code for all the real reasons why he should not be here.

They wanna talk about fraud? My ex husband lied to me about his religion (among a lot of other things) to be with me, we get pregnant and I live a life with a man who is pretending to be someone he is not. He even practices my religion with me, and 7 years later he resents me for his lie, and needs to go back to being who he truly is in his old life, with his old girlfriend. That is fraud, and he was born and raised right here in Virginia.

UGH.

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

Still, God Bless.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You mentioned in an earlier post that he had been refused under 221 g.

Most likely the petition will be returned and expire.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

You mentioned in an earlier post that he had been refused under 221 g.

Most likely the petition will be returned and expire.

And it is sad that I could not even get this straight answer today from USCIS , the guy on the phone was SURE that everything was going to be fine. lol.

He told me that they will definitely send me a list of reasons so that I can reply to it. I know that is not true.

Our goal is for me to go back to Morocco and get married there officially! It is just having the ability to make that happen that is getting in the way. It was not as easy as it was before. I can not walk away from my business without someone to take over, and right now there is nobody to take over, plus working around my, and my girls school schedules.

Thanks for this info, I know that this is the REAL truth!

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

Still, God Bless.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.