Hicham♥Sara

Casablanca, You made a big mistake! :'( (merged)

102 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh wow, I am so sorry some of you guys have to go through that:( that is just so sad.

On a positive side, you will appreciate the relationship you have even more when you are together as you went through really touch times and maybe toughest time in your life. A lot of people who just met their significant other at work, school, or any other places from the same town, will not know this feelings and to my opinion it is harder for them to maintain and value their relationship.

What I don't get is how USCIS approves it without any questions and then only on interview there are Red Flags come up. you would think that USCIS would help you and get any explanations before they hand it to the embassy to help us Americans be prepared:(

I thought the most difficult thing was USCIS and 129f approval and was excited that I am done with the process. Now i am very scared and will be bugging my fianceee a lot to go over any freaking possible details about my life and her life:( I would not survive 4-5 years without her. I would end up moving somewhere else but USA. I love USA to death and probably would regret that desicion for the rest of my life, but I can not waste so many happy years of my life. My case is easier tho. we are younger, no kids etc.

Oh my, don't even want to think about denial:(

You would think that they would be more helpful too, saying hey this is suspect, so before we send it to the consulate do you want to explain more?

But it is a game, without published rules. A gauntlet.

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

December 27, 2009 - Wishing each other a blessed 2010. -When we met
February 25- I realize I love this amazing man! (but of course I must see it and feel it in person to know for sure )
June 22, 2010 - The day I first lay eyes on the man that I love.
December 29th 2010- January 6th 2011 - second trip to Morocco, an amazing time with an amazing man. He tells me I am everything he needs and more and hopes that he is the same for me... of course!! I accept his proposal and we are engaged!
October 2011 - So very much in love still, can't wait to see him in December
December 22nd,2011- January 9th 2012 - What a wonderful time, we had an engagement ceremony, and finally we decided it was time to start filling out some papers! Hoping to send it off in late March !
December 27th, 2012 - January 14th, 2013- My girls and I visit my Sweet Bread and have a wonderful vacation with all of the family, including my uncle!

November 12, 2013 - I-129f mailed! Finally!

November 21, 2013- NOA1 !

February 27th, 2014 NOA2 !

March 18th, 2014 NVC RECEIVED!

April 23rd, 2014 INTERVIEW !!! God-Willing we will be in each others arms soon! God Bless!!

April 24th, 2014 Find out we were in AP, 2 weeks later he is called back to the Consulate...

May 8th, 2014 Hicham is given a 221g at the Consulate and told that the petition has been sent back to USCIS. :( HEARTBROKEN. Yet, determined to convince them.

September 29th, 2015 MARRIED.

June 2015- Still madly in love, and madly missing each other.

September 29th, 2015 Mailed CR-1 Petition.

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

December 2nd 2015, Notice of Action- Transferred to Local office in Arlington, VA

The Journey continues....... missing each other like crazy!

Still, God Bless.

Thank you for letting me share my story smile.png
HichamRainbow2.pngloveforeverpng.pngPicture0006.png

"You'll know then that I am God. No one who hopes in me ever regrets it." Isaiah 49:23

Timeline

I didn't realize you filed while still legally married. That is one of the biggest qualifications to file a k-1 is that you are both legally free to marry when filing.

If you don't have time to go there and marry , and you don't want to wait then maybe your best bet is to refile k-1. However make sure your funds are going to meet requirements or you have a cosponsor! You will have to address all the issues when filing, including why you filed while still married.

Timeline

I am sorry that it was not clear. I was legally married when we met. I have been divorced officially since 2011. I was separated in 2009 but in Virginia you must wait a year before you can start divorce proceedings. Hicham and I are both free to Marry. I filed our K-1 in Nov. 2013.

Edited by Hicham♥Sara

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

February 25- I realize I love this amazing man! (but of course I must see it and feel it in person to know for sure )
December 29th 2010- January 6th 2011 - second trip to Morocco, an amazing time with an amazing man. He tells me I am everything he needs and more and hopes that he is the same for me... of course!! I accept his proposal and we are engaged!
December 22nd,2011- January 9th 2012 - What a wonderful time, we had an engagement ceremony, and finally we decided it was time to start filling out some papers! Hoping to send it off in late March !
December 27th, 2012 - January 14th, 2013- My girls and I visit my Sweet Bread and have a wonderful vacation with all of the family, including my uncle!

April 23rd, 2014 INTERVIEW !!! God-Willing we will be in each others arms soon! God Bless!!

April 24th, 2014 Find out we were in AP, 2 weeks later he is called back to the Consulate...

May 8th, 2014 Hicham is given a 221g at the Consulate and told that the petition has been sent back to USCIS. :( HEARTBROKEN. Yet, determined to convince them.

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

December 2nd 2015, Notice of Action- Transferred to Local office in Arlington, VA

Still, God Bless.

"You'll know then that I am God. No one who hopes in me ever regrets it." Isaiah 49:23

Timeline

Haha I realize our story has a lot of details and see it clearly takes time to get to know us!!!! I wish the CO cared JUST a little bit to try.... oh well... keep moving forward. If our God is with us than who can stand against us... I just want to say thanks to every single person on this thread for the support and concern!!

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

Still, God Bless.

Timeline

Haha I realize our story has a lot of details and see it clearly takes time to get to know us!!!! I wish the CO cared JUST a little bit to try.... oh well... keep moving forward. If our God is with us than who can stand against us... I just want to say thanks to every single person on this thread for the support and concern!!

Im sorry about what happend to both f you me and my husband are in same boat we were under K-1 they sent oue petition back to uscis then was expired .Then we decided to go rought Cr-1 which mean to marry and we are married know but still waiting for Noa2 since Feb 28 .One thing want to know my Husband was under k-1 in 2007 but they broke too

Edited by BraveAmnay
event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Yes he was married to a USC before, and they broke up, it was the right choice for both of them.

So both of you were married before your relationship started? And he was married to a USC? I guess that's why your fiancé got denied at the Casablanca Consulate since having a past relationship/marriage with another USC is a huge red flag especially in a high fraud consulate.

I wish you good luck on your journey, God Bless!

Timeline

Yes that is correct. We both were married to the wrong person for us, before. But we don't go through experiences like that without learning something, and it makes us appreciate what we have even more.

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

Still, God Bless.

Timeline

My mistake was not addressing it properly in the original K-1 petition, I thought it was best he explain his life himself, but that was wrong. My mistake for having to much faith in the interview process and not knowing the proper way to address that red flag. It's going to be OK though.

:)

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

Still, God Bless.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

At poster's request, post removed from thread to edit out link to personal information, then returned as follows:

Everyone loves a good update right ? :) I have a new job starting October! (woo hoo) which means that won't be able to take a vacation for another year...... But with the support of my friends and family and what they have contributed so far to my GoFundMe page between the time I stop my current work, and start my job, I will be in Morocco!!! GETTING MARRIED!!! YA HEAR THAT CASABLANCA! LOL :) Can't hold us down... I am so excited!! We still have some financial goals to meet to make it all work but I have already secured a very good plane ticket at a very good price with the money I have received so far. God is so good, and I know you all like to hear good news too :) This is not going to be a vacation with all the running around we will do, but we could not be happier for this chance to see each other and do this together. It will be an adventure but at least we will be by each other's side!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

• 1 year later...
Timeline

Back and stronger than ever submitted our I 130!!!

Edited by Hicham♥Sara

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

Still, God Bless.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good Sara, and keep fighting, my K1 visa was denied the first and we tried it second time after one year of denial, at time i bough with me boxes of evidence not files, and believe it or not they did not look at all, and i was giving 221G again, i was so pissed off to why they did the same thing, they just told me that they will contact them later, and sure enough two days later i received a call asking me to bring my passport, it was a Friday i went right away, gave me passport at the gate, and asked me to come back Monday, that week-end felt like a year, Saturday was longest day, and Sunday was like Saturday morning for me lol. anyway Monday come and i couldn't believe it. two week-end later, a flow to USA, my POE was JFK, and i end up with someone did not even know what a K1 visa was, they took me to another office and in about 15 minutes, an African american lady told me welcome to America, my name is Hicham as well, and all my fellow american they call me Hickman, not sure why :-). anyway just be strong, organized and everything will be alright.

GOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUCK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.