Saylin

NVC Filers - May 2014

6,606 posts in this topic

Ok, ok I'm on day five of not sleeping and I feel like I have a apple in my throat so that means I'm stressed OUT! Someone please grab a hammer and hit on the head until I pass out! Thank you in advance. :D:ph34r::bonk::ph34r:

:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Thank you for your reply. I just receive the checklist email..

______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________

When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the address provided.

______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________

The National Visa Center received your DS-260 form. We are waiting for the traveling applicants supporting civil documents to be submitted to the NVC. Your online Immigrant Visa Application will be reviewed upon receipt of your supporting documentation.

To view which documents the applicant must submit to the NVC, please go to our website immigrantvisas.state.gov.

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in your response or you have not responded to some questions.

Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.

You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the Department of State website at the following address:

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.

NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC, please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in the I-864 Important Notice instructions.

When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the address provided.

Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence Checklist)

Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing instructions.

I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist [x]

In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following... [x]

In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following... [x]

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following... [x]

In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following... [x]

In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following... [x]

In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following... [x]

In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following... [x]

The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you resubmit the form.

[x]

You must submit the following financial evidence:

[x] Proof of current employment (examples: a recently dated job letter, pay stub, or a copy of your business license).

[x]

NVC Special Instructions

This is the email that i receive today. My question is do i have to submit a new AOS form? Im confious. Coz I just gone done talking to Evette from NVC i asked her about the checklist if i need to submit a new AOS and she said i dont need to, they just want a letter of employment or recent pay stub.

What should I do guys base on your experience? Should I follow NVC's advice to just submit employment letter? Or i better send them a new AOS form?

Just follow what the nvc rep told you.. i got a checklist also they just want my husband to send his 2013 w2 form or 2013 tax transcript.. i called nvc for several times to make sure not to send another i-864 form... and they told me (arthur,joy and the other 2 reps i forgot there names).. we just send what is needed...

Goodluck

USCIS STAGE:

August 17, 2013 - I-130 sent

August 22, 2013 - noa1

November 22, 2013 - tranferred to TSC

December 16, 2013 - approved

December 19, 2013 - noa2 hardcopy

January 09, 2014 - shipped to NVC

NVC STAGE:

January 17, 2014 - case received

February 24, 2014 - case number received

February 25, 2014 - IIN and BIN received

March 01, 2014 - ds 261 completed

March 05, 2014 - aos invoice and paid (in process)

March 07, 2014 - aos shows paid

March 22, 2014 - iv bill paid (in process)

March 25, 2014 - iv bill shows paid

March 25, 2014 - ds260 completed

March 26,2014 - iv package send to nvc

March 31, 2014 - iv package arrived at NVC 12:05pm (Gary S. Peters - signatory)

April 01, 2014 - aos send (certified mail)

April 03, 2014 - iv docs logged into the system (according to olivia)

April 05, 2014 - aos arrived at nvc but business closed. waiting them (usps) to redeliver it on Monday.

April 07, 2014 - aos finally arrived at NVC 11:50am

April 09, 2014 - aos logged into the the system (according to olivia)

April 24, 2014 - aos checklist (thru phone call)

April 25, 2014 - aos checklist email received

April 29, 2014 - checklist responce

May 02, 2014 - arrived at nvc signed by B. Standish

May 05, 2014 - checklist responce log into the system

May 28, 2014 - CASE COMPLETE .. Thank God

June 04, 2014 - received email (case complete)

June 09-10, 2014 - done advance medical

June 11, 2014 - interview schedule (email received)

July 02, 2014 - interview (APPROVED) Thank you Lord;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Yesterday I resubmitted DS 261 mistakenly..is that impact to anything for IV invoice or case delay??? Still my IV fee is not invoiced.

Advice my friends..

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 9.58.34 AM.png

--Green Card Conditions Removal Process - GC will be expired on 10/27/2016---

26-07-2016- I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center

01-08-2016-- NOA1

01-09-2016 --BioMetrics

07-03-2017-- Date of Decision (Approved)

07-25-2017 -- 10 Years Green Card Received

--N-400 Citizenship Process--

08-01-2017- Submitted Application via Online

08-02-2017- NOA

08-05-2017- Biometrics scheduled for 09-04-2017 at Charlotte

08-22-2017- Biometrics - Completed

08-22-2017- Interview Scheduled' status update (in-line)

10-18-2017- Interview was Scheduled' status update in myUSCIS

10-19-2017- Status updated in Online account and Interview pdf available 

11-27-2017- Interview Date (Approved)

11-30-2017- Oath Ceremony ( I am US Citizen Now :jest:)

My US Journey Ends Here. Thanks to everyone and all the best for new applicants.

Do what you want BUT I only put an amount in the 2013 spot. I did not fill in the 2012 or 2011 spots and mine was accepted

did you attach an explanation why you did not fill up 2012 and 2011? My husband is lost his 2011 tax details and he's having a hard time accessing his tax info online and hon't have time to go to h and r block as well.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes it is. That "Information on the Principal Immigrant" section continues from the bottom of the left column over to the top of the right, it's very poorly designed.

I see, I thought its for the petitioner. that is one of the reason that's why I got a checklist too. (Stupid me.. Oh well!!!)

My joint sponsor did the same mistake when he filled up his 1-864, instead of putting the beneficiaries address he put his. Does it mean they'll gonna send another checklist for my joint sponsor's I-864 form?

Should I send a revised I-864 form from my joint sponsor too? Or i should I wait for the NVC to send me email again?

But when I talk to Evette From NVC I asked her if they need a new i-864 from the joint sponsor, she said NO.

08/17/2013 got married

02/04/2014 I-130 sent

02/05/2014 Priority date

02/10/2014 NOA 1 received by mail

03/05/2014 I-130 approved/ NOA 2

03/12/2014 NVC Received

04/15/2014 case # & IIN # assigned

04/15/2014 received DS-261/ I-864 bill invoice

04/16/2014 pay I-864

04/16/2014 filled up and submitted DS-261

04/21/2014 I-864 fee shows PAID

04/22/2014 received IV bill invoice thru e-mail but not ready to pay yet

04/24/2014 sent AOS package

04/24/2014 payed IV fee..Finally :dancing: :joy:[/color] :dancing:

04/25/2014 IV fee debited from my account

04/28/2014 AOS received ny NVC

04/30/2014 send IV packet thru USPS express mail..

05/06/2014 AOS & IV package being reviewed

05/07/2014 IV fee shows PAID

05/07/2014 DS-260 filled up & submitted

05/21/2014 received checklist for AOS financial evidence proof of employment

05/23/2014 sent proof of employment via USPS

05/29/2014 received checklist AGAiN for financial evidence which I already sent. Called NVC and asked, they said they havn't received any mail yet.

05/29/2014 IV docs approved no checklist (thank you)

06/02/14 NVC NVC scanned checklist for AOS

07/07/14 CASE COMPLETE!!!! Wooohoooo!!! :)

07/10/14 received interview e-mail letter

08/07/14 INTERVIEW DATE (to be rescheduled after two months for sputum culture)

07/14/14 medical at st. Lukes but need to do sputum test on July 30,31, & Aug 1.

07/30/14 1st day sputum test

07/31/14 2nd day sputum

08/01/14 3rd day sputum

10/01/14 called St. lukes Hosp. For sputum results.... ? praise GOD NEGATIVE

10/01/14 called US Embassy manila to schedule an interview (10/21/14 interview date)

10/21/14 INTERVIEW DATE..... APPROVED!!!

11/09/14 ARRIVAL in the USA!!!! Yoohooo!!!???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Case Approved At Last!!!

Hello everyone! I tried to update my timeline with no success, so I hope that it shows in the personal section beneath this comment. Next month is just shy of a year that we applied for our IR-1 and now we're just awaiting an interview date. Any UK people who have/had the interview in London, I would like to know the timeframe you waited from completed case to interview date.

This forum has been a great tool for us and thanks to everyone on here for your feedback. I will be sure to indicate an interview date when it gets assigned. Best of luck and a speedy process for those waiting at the NVC!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm recanting my own question. I know someone is going to yell at me for asking and for not "reading the Wiki" even though I have read it 1,000,000 times. Not everyone's situations are identical or even similar to the Wiki...

Disregard question. I repeat, disregard question.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello All,

I have a question. I'm currenlty trying to immigrate my wife and son to san diego im at the NVC stage. I applied for an expedite request and on May 15th the consulate in Montreal denied my request. Does anyone know why they would deny such a request?

Here is what I wrote:

"I’m currently on active duty in the United States Navy and stationed in San Diego, California. At any moment I can be chosen to obligate an “Individual Augmented billet” a.k.a. I can be deployed at any time. I would be very thankful and appreciative if you expedite my case because I need to have my family prepared for such an event. Also, my wife is 20 weeks pregnant and it’s very hard on her not having me there because she also has a four year old to take care of (case MTLxxxxxxx). Furthermore it would be a lot better for us financially if she were here in time to give birth at the Naval hospital because we are covered by my job. Attached is statement of service. I appreciate your time and effort in reviewing my request"

Thanks,

Vosman

I'm so sorry to hear this! I have no idea about the criteria for expedites other than some basic recall on what I've seen posted here, but it's truly a shame that not only you, but all of us, have to wait such a long time to be with our families/ loved ones.

Checking in as a May NVC filer, petition approved May 14th

Welcome!! Be sure to read Saylin's wiki on page one of this very thread... it's our 'standard operating procedures manual' for the NVC stage :luv:

Awww ty so much how sweet and kind but at this point I would probably windup in the news for killing everyone at the Spa! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::oops: ................ :rolleyes: VJer found walking around repeating NVCNVCNVCNVC no one at this time knows what this means. News at 11 :D:yes:

You are just too funny. Your endless love, humor, and wit are something to be cherished! :goofy:

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

"Life is not what it's supposed to be. It's what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Beneficiary - Applying for CR1/IR1 (but also played the K3 card prior to understanding it may be phased out.)

2013: July 20: I-130 sent (Chicago lockbox)

July 24: I-130 NOA1

July 24: I-129F sent (Dallas Lockbox)

Aug 2: I-129F NOA1

Aug 12: Alien Registration Number was changed, I-129F.

2014: Jan 28/29/30: - 3 transfer notices for I-130 and I-129F.

Feb 3 - Hard copy arrived -Notice of transfer to Texas stating Jan 29th.

Feb 10 - NOA2

Feb 27 - email stating I-130 being sent to NVC from TSC.

March 6 -NVC received our case.

April 7 - CASE NUMBER yay! IIN and BIN obtained and email given.

April 9 - DS261 available and filled in online.

April 9 - AOS not yet payable but visible.

April 10 - email regarding NVC case number and access to DS261 received/ email regarding AOS received and paid.

April 11 - AOS sent by snail mail.

April 14 - AOS arrived per mail tracking.

April 15 - IV bill received via email, IV bill paid/ in process, IV package sent.

April 18 - IV bill showing paid/ DS-260 available and done!

- AOS scanned into their system.

April 21 - IV package arrived per mail tracking.

April 24 - IV scanned into their system.

May 2 - False checklist for IV documents= AOS approval.

May 13 - NVC rep reported ? missing Police certificate via my phone call.

- Supervisor review initiated.

May 14 - Checklist for Police certificate came via email.

- Sent checklisted documentation priority post!

May 15 - Package delivered per mail tracking.

May 19 - Case COMPLETE!! Police certificate found by NVC:)

May 28 - Case complete email arrived.

May 30 - Assigned Interview date!

June 2 - Interview letter arrived via email.

June 11- Medical appointment Surrey, BC

July 8 - Interview in Montreal!! APPROVED!!!!!!!! July 10 - Visa package and passport in hand!! July 23 - POE!!

[...]

Welcome!! Be sure to read Saylin's wiki on page one of this very thread... it's our 'standard operating procedures manual' for the NVC stage :luv:

[...]

:rofl: I like the name! ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yesterday I resubmitted DS 261 mistakenly..is that impact to anything for IV invoice or case delay??? Still my IV fee is not invoiced.

Advice my friends..

I don't think any of us are truly certain whether it will cause delay or not, but there's a chance it will as described earlier today.

Case Approved At Last!!!

Hello everyone! I tried to update my timeline with no success, so I hope that it shows in the personal section beneath this comment. Next month is just shy of a year that we applied for our IR-1 and now we're just awaiting an interview date. Any UK people who have/had the interview in London, I would like to know the timeframe you waited from completed case to interview date.

This forum has been a great tool for us and thanks to everyone on here for your feedback. I will be sure to indicate an interview date when it gets assigned. Best of luck and a speedy process for those waiting at the NVC!

Congratulations!!!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing::goofy::goofy::goofy:

If you wish your info to show up here on screen, you go to your profile and choose 'signature' and update that:) I'm not sure why your timeline is an issue, but keep trying and that information is so helpful to others going through the process :luv:

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

"Life is not what it's supposed to be. It's what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Beneficiary - Applying for CR1/IR1 (but also played the K3 card prior to understanding it may be phased out.)

2013: July 20: I-130 sent (Chicago lockbox)

July 24: I-130 NOA1

July 24: I-129F sent (Dallas Lockbox)

Aug 2: I-129F NOA1

Aug 12: Alien Registration Number was changed, I-129F.

2014: Jan 28/29/30: - 3 transfer notices for I-130 and I-129F.

Feb 3 - Hard copy arrived -Notice of transfer to Texas stating Jan 29th.

Feb 10 - NOA2

Feb 27 - email stating I-130 being sent to NVC from TSC.

March 6 -NVC received our case.

April 7 - CASE NUMBER yay! IIN and BIN obtained and email given.

April 9 - DS261 available and filled in online.

April 9 - AOS not yet payable but visible.

April 10 - email regarding NVC case number and access to DS261 received/ email regarding AOS received and paid.

April 11 - AOS sent by snail mail.

April 14 - AOS arrived per mail tracking.

April 15 - IV bill received via email, IV bill paid/ in process, IV package sent.

April 18 - IV bill showing paid/ DS-260 available and done!

- AOS scanned into their system.

April 21 - IV package arrived per mail tracking.

April 24 - IV scanned into their system.

May 2 - False checklist for IV documents= AOS approval.

May 13 - NVC rep reported ? missing Police certificate via my phone call.

- Supervisor review initiated.

May 14 - Checklist for Police certificate came via email.

- Sent checklisted documentation priority post!

May 15 - Package delivered per mail tracking.

May 19 - Case COMPLETE!! Police certificate found by NVC:)

May 28 - Case complete email arrived.

May 30 - Assigned Interview date!

June 2 - Interview letter arrived via email.

June 11- Medical appointment Surrey, BC

July 8 - Interview in Montreal!! APPROVED!!!!!!!! July 10 - Visa package and passport in hand!! July 23 - POE!!

Case Approved At Last!!!

Congratulations!! It was about 6 weeks from case complete to interview date for us. You should check out the interview thread and look at dwheels' spreadsheet, there's historical info for other UK filers including data points for case complete, interview assignment, and interview date.

ROC Timeline

04/06/2016 - Mailed I-751

04/07/2016 - NOA1

04/13/2016 - Check cashed

04/14/2016 - NOA1 hardcopy

05/04/2016 - Received biometric notice

05/16/2016 - Biometrics appointment

05/17/2017 - Approved

05/22/2017 - Card in Production

05/25/2017 - Card Mailed

05/30/2017 - Card Received

Timeline

Just follow what the nvc rep told you.. i got a checklist also they just want my husband to send his 2013 w2 form or 2013 tax transcript.. i called nvc for several times to make sure not to send another i-864 form... and they told me (arthur,joy and the other 2 reps i forgot there names).. we just send what is needed...

Goodluck

I know I'm very confious now. I just wanna make sure, because i dont wanna get another checklist again for not sending all the required documents. When they send you your checklist did they also include these part?

HELP GUYS.... I NEED ADVICE....This is the email that i receive today. My question is do i have to submit a new AOS form? Im confious. Coz I just gone done talking to Evette from NVC i asked her about the checklist if i need to submit a new AOS and she said i dont need to, they just want a letter of employment or recent pay stub.

What should I do guys base on your experience? Should I follow NVC's advice to just submit employment letter? Or i better send them a new AOS form plus the proof of employment?

______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________

______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________

The National Visa Center received your DS-260 form. We are waiting for the traveling applicants supporting civil documents to be submitted to the NVC. Your online Immigrant Visa Application will be reviewed upon receipt of your supporting documentation.

To view which documents the applicant must submit to the NVC, please go to our website immigrantvisas.state.gov.

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in your response or you have not responded to some questions.

Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.

You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the Department of State website at the following address:

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.

NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC, please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in the I-864 Important Notice instructions.

Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing instructions.

In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following... [x]

In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following... [x]

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following... [x]

The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you resubmit the form.

[x]

08/17/2013 got married

02/04/2014 I-130 sent

02/05/2014 Priority date

03/12/2014 NVC Received

04/16/2014 pay I-864

05/29/2014 received checklist AGAiN for financial evidence which I already sent. Called NVC and asked, they said they havn't received any mail yet.

07/14/14 medical at st. Lukes but need to do sputum test on July 30,31, & Aug 1.

07/31/14 2nd day sputum

08/01/14 3rd day sputum

10/01/14 called US Embassy manila to schedule an interview (10/21/14 interview date)

Timeline

Goodluck

I know I'm very confious now. I just wanna make sure, because i dont wanna get another checklist again for not sending all the required documents. When they send you your checklist did they also include these part?

[x]

08/17/2013 got married

02/04/2014 I-130 sent

02/05/2014 Priority date

03/12/2014 NVC Received

04/16/2014 pay I-864

07/31/14 2nd day sputum

08/01/14 3rd day sputum

[x]

My checklist is like this also but when I called nvc they told me not to send the new I-864.. Only 2013 w2 form or 2013 tax transcript... If you wanna make sure call nvc now there still open and ask if you need to send the entire I 864.. That's what I did before sending my checklist... Edited by hoping19

USCIS STAGE:

August 17, 2013 - I-130 sent

August 22, 2013 - noa1

November 22, 2013 - tranferred to TSC

December 16, 2013 - approved

December 19, 2013 - noa2 hardcopy

January 09, 2014 - shipped to NVC

NVC STAGE:

January 17, 2014 - case received

February 24, 2014 - case number received

February 25, 2014 - IIN and BIN received

March 01, 2014 - ds 261 completed

March 05, 2014 - aos invoice and paid (in process)

March 07, 2014 - aos shows paid

March 22, 2014 - iv bill paid (in process)

March 25, 2014 - iv bill shows paid

March 25, 2014 - ds260 completed

March 26,2014 - iv package send to nvc

March 31, 2014 - iv package arrived at NVC 12:05pm (Gary S. Peters - signatory)

April 01, 2014 - aos send (certified mail)

April 03, 2014 - iv docs logged into the system (according to olivia)

April 05, 2014 - aos arrived at nvc but business closed. waiting them (usps) to redeliver it on Monday.

April 07, 2014 - aos finally arrived at NVC 11:50am

April 09, 2014 - aos logged into the the system (according to olivia)

April 24, 2014 - aos checklist (thru phone call)

April 25, 2014 - aos checklist email received

April 29, 2014 - checklist responce

May 02, 2014 - arrived at nvc signed by B. Standish

May 05, 2014 - checklist responce log into the system

May 28, 2014 - CASE COMPLETE .. Thank God

June 04, 2014 - received email (case complete)

June 09-10, 2014 - done advance medical

June 11, 2014 - interview schedule (email received)

July 02, 2014 - interview (APPROVED) Thank you Lord;)

Timeline

My checklist is like this also but when I called nvc they told me not to send the new I-864.. Only 2013 w2 form or 2013 tax transcript... If you wanna make sure call nvc now there still open and ask if you need to send the entire I 864.. That's what I did before sending my checklist...

I call them earlier already and I talk to Evette she told me to just send proof of employment. I'm calling them again now, just to make sure. Thank you so much for your reply.

08/17/2013 got married

02/04/2014 I-130 sent

02/05/2014 Priority date

03/12/2014 NVC Received

04/16/2014 pay I-864

07/31/14 2nd day sputum

08/01/14 3rd day sputum

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Happy Anniversary, Saylin!

Happy Anniversary, Saylin!

08/05/13 I-130 Sent to USCIS

08/12/13 NOA1

02/06/14 Transferred to CSC

02/25/14 I-130 Approved

03/06/14 Petition received by NVC

04/08/14 Received Case# and IID# from NVC

04/09/14 Sent Payment for I-864 Fee

04/11/14 DS-261 Complete

04/11/14 I-864 and Support Documents sent to NVC

04/11/14 I-864 Fee Processed & PAID

04/25/14 Sent Payment for IV Fee

05/01/14 IV Support Documents sent to NVC

05/02/14 IV Suport Documents Received and Scanned by NVC

05/07/14 IV Fee Processed and PAID

05/09/14 DS-260 Complete

05/28/14 Case Complete

05/29/14 Email for Interview Date

06/26/14 Medical Exam

07/16/14 Interview in Warsaw

07/17/14 Visa Issued

07/18/14 USCIS ELIS Fee PAID

07/22/14 POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.