Nikki88

February 2014 TSC Filers

570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to check how many of us February fillers from the TSC still waiting for our NOA2? It looks like everybody from the other February 2014 thread is beyond that step.

Hi,

I'm one of the February filers. I sent my K-1 on February 19, they received it on the 21th I had my NOA1 on the 26.

Since then I'm waiting for NOA2 that's seem never gonna happen?????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sent our petition on February 27, but got NOA1 on March 5... so I'm kinda February, kinda March.

In any case, NOA1 came March 5, Alien Registration Number changed on March 10, and that's the last change in the status of our petition. No movement at all since then.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I've seen no movement at all since February 18th. I look at November and December threads as well and haven't seen much movement. This sucks.

event.png

• Service Center : Texas Service Center
  • Transferred? No
  • Consulate : Montreal, Canada
  • I-129F Sent : 2014-02-13
  • I-129F NOA1 : 2014-02-18
  • I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-07
  • NVC Received : 2014-08-25
  • Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2014-08-27
  • NVC Left : 2014-08-29
  • Consulate Received : 2014-09-02
  • Packet 3 Received : 2014-09-04
  • Packet 3 Sent : 2014-09-05
  • Packet 4 Received : 2014-09-09
  • Interview Date : 2014-10-17
  • Visa Received : 2014-10-25
  • US Entry : 2014-11-14
  • Marriage : 2015-01-16

Who is in charge of this area of immigration. We honestly need to unite and send a huge petition. Call the news. Call Barbara Walters. Call Oprah. This is AN ATROCITY. I'm tired puff seeing people that have just stunned gettingapprovals many already have had their interviews and are on their way. That's ludicrous. Then you still see Sept thru Dec people still getting approved??????? No way. Send a big chunk to CSC and process these files fairly as they were received.

Grrrrrrr this is just being anything I imagined. Seven to nine months for just this part??????

Ooops typos.lol I was ranting.

??

Noa1: Feb 12, 2014ARN: Feb 19, 2014Noa2: July 15, 2014NVC: July 22, 2014Left NVC: July 29, 2014CONSULATE: July 31, 2014PACKET 4: Aug 25, 2014INTERVIEW: Sept 18, 2014 APPROVED!!!!!!!US ENTRY: Oct 10,2014MARRIAGE: Nov 7,2014

AOS: Feb filersSent AOS packet via FedEx : Feb 13, 2015FedEx confirmed delivery: Feb 17, 2015Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015Check cashed: Feb 20, 2015NOA 1:received Feb 26, 2015 dated Feb 19, 2015Biometrics letter received: Feb 27, 2015Biometrics appt: Mar 12, 2015EAD Approved: Apr 24, 2015

AP Approved: Apr 24, 2015

Combo Card to Be Mailed:Combo Card Received: early MayInterview : waiver letter received :clock:Sept 15: APPROVED status online changed to "On September 15, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Please follow the instructions in the notice." Welcome Letter received:Sept 21,2015!!!!!!

Green Card received: Sept 2015

ROC received in Vermont: Sept 1, 2017

ROC/Biometrics checks cashed: Sept 6, 2017

NOA1 received : 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

I also suggest to all that are waiting to call uscis often to ask if there is any RFE just laying in the computer for your case, and have them double check. On our first petition I called them on a weekly basis to see if they needed anything else because the case took too long to approve. They all ststed there is no RFE for us. Finally after 7 months I get a denial due to not providing them with RFE that was sent to me. I couldn't proove my right and was told to reapply asap. Which we did in February. So now I call them every other day and talk to at least 2 people to triple check if there is No RFE. I also take notes of their names and id numbers. its important to do so!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Are you guys following Dec and Jan TSC threads? The ball is rolling

That's fantastic! So glad those guys are getting their approvals and hopefully everyone here will hear something very soon! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Are you guys following Dec and Jan TSC threads? The ball is rolling

Thats good news!! Hopefully we go next as soon as it can be... this waiting is devastating. I hope we all start getting approvals by the end of this months!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Four days left to sign the petition http://wh.gov/loVaS, and there are total of 136 signed out of 100000 target signatures. Seems to me that people are okay with six to eight months of wait and there are no problems at all. And you really expect USCIS or any other government agency to take us seriously based on less than 1.36% support rate?

This is sad and I really do not understand people who would come here to moan and instead of doing something to help themselves and others who are in the exact same F'ed up situation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Four days left to sign the petition http://wh.gov/loVaS, and there are total of 136 signed out of 100000 target signatures. Seems to me that people are okay with six to eight months of wait and there are no problems at all. And you really expect USCIS or any other government agency to take us seriously based on less than 1.36% support rate?

This is sad and I really do not understand people who would come here to moan and ###### instead of doing something to help themselves and others who are in the exact same F'ed up situation.

I agree. I have a feeling that the 60 seconds it takes to create an account to be able to sign the petition discourages a lot of people :unsure: . Anyone reading... if you are afraid of SPAM mail from giving your email address, it won't happened. I signed the petition last month and had to create an account and haven't received one piece or SPAM mail yet.

Edited by ldt0423

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

This is sad and I really do not understand people who would come here to moan and ###### instead of doing something to help themselves and others who are in the exact same F'ed up situation.

I agree. I have a feeling that the 60 seconds it takes to create an account to be able to sign the petition discourages a lot of people :unsure: . Anyone reading... if you are afraid of SPAM mail from giving your email address, it won't happened. I signed the petition last month and had to create an account and haven't received one piece or SPAM mail yet.

You all realize that there are only about 15,000 I-129F petitions out there, right? Even if each petitioner had 5 of their friends sign it with them they still wouldn't reach 100,000 signatures. That was a waste of time and not the right way to go about complaining.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You all realize that there are only about 15,000 I-129F petitions out there, right? Even if each petitioner had 5 of their friends sign it with them they still wouldn't reach 100,000 signatures. That was a waste of time and not the right way to go about complaining.

You must have a better way that you didn't mention here. Attempting something is almost always better than attempting nothing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.