one...two...tree

‘We don’t hate people’: KKK group in Pennsylvania forms neighborhood watch

120 posts in this topic

The correct response when you see a rally of Illinois Nazis is to simply drive your car through them.

Kinda like this?

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

They won't target any specific ethnicity. Just everybody who isn't white.

My favorite part: "You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake." Seriously? Will anybody sleep better knowing the Klan is awake?

If the Klan is awake I'd rather stay up and pack some heat, in case I need to 'stand my ground'....

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Kinda like this?

Score!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

They are still a hate group. It is wrong to justify any hate group because their body count is low.

He's a clown to be sure. Any group that spews hatred of ANY race doesn't warrant or deserve attention. But it's a theme here that if the KKK or any hate groups is brought up, we always have to look at the Black Panthers, NOI, and the CBC, because all of them are just as bad as the Klan, even though the body count is either nil or in the low teens(the Black Panthers have had fights with the police that resulted in about 15 deaths total.)

They are still a hate group. It is wrong to justify any hate group because their body count is low.

point being, this is about kkk action - not any other, less bloodied, group.

I'm not justifying any of the groups I mentioned. I just find it strange that when the KKK is brought up, all this deflection pops up. Let's talk about the black panthers, or the NOI. No minority group in the US has the body count or the clout they used to have. If you want to say they're a hate group because of the speech they eject out of their mouth, fine. But there's a light year difference between any of those groups and the KKK.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I agree with you. Let them try and deflect. It shows they are ignorant but it is wrong to dismiss the claims by saying they haven't killed enough yet.

I'm not justifying any of the groups I mentioned. I just find it strange that when the KKK is brought up, all this deflection pops up. Let's talk about the black panthers, or the NOI. No minority group in the US has the body count or the clout they used to have. If you want to say they're a hate group because of the speech they eject out of their mouth, fine. But there's a light year difference between any of those groups and the KKK.

Edited by luckytxn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Why can't these dudes just go away?

For the most part they have but we live in a world guided by visuals.... the Klan provides that better than any, so any where they surface they have this magnetic effect for some folks ... they just can't resist.

The stories are posted to lead us to believe these groups and folks are everywhere. Why we are just a shoe-drop away from them taking power. :rolleyes:

Sure this all helps with fund raising and all that but really how realistic is it?

In my life I have only even met one person who claimed he had some connection to the Klan and that was like twenty years ago.

Look if the Klan should ever become a growing sizable movement (which is not going to happen) it is due to external social events that they are reaping the rewards from.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

what a trip.the kkk is visable, not because they exist, but because folks can't seem to escape the lure of kkk visuals. lol.

and why are we talking about this anyway, danno only met one klansman twenty years ago and danno is the only person on the planet worth mentioning.

Timeline

what a trip.the kkk is visable, not because they exist, but because folks can't seem to escape the lure of kkk visuals. lol.

and why are we talking about this anyway, danno only met one klansman twenty years ago and danno is the only person on the planet worth mentioning.

Finally.

I am the barometer

Don't forget that.

William Penn

Finally.

I am the barometer

Don't forget that.

HEY I GOT STORIES TOO! well just yesterday my best friend told me that one of her lovely older white male co-workers was harping on that so-called president of ours and how he can't wait to be rid of that uppity muslim. there was another term thrown in there, between uppity and muslim.

if the kkk doesn't really pose much of a threat, they're not proactively recuiting from their most promising group of potential supporters, the tea party.

Edited by val erie

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The KKK by defacto, is a terrorist group and shouldn't even be allowed to exist. Free speech doesn't cover violent acts against others.

Timeline

if the kkk doesn't really pose much of a threat, they're not proactively recuiting from their most promising group of potential supporters, the tea party.

I would suggest they recruit at a green-peace or Sierra Club meeting, it is hard to get whiter than that.

Another great place is bicycle shops.

NOw where could the NEw Black Panthers find their demographic?

You want to answer that of shall I?

The KKK by defacto, is a terrorist group and shouldn't even be allowed to exist. Free speech doesn't cover violent acts against others.

What acts has this group done?

Or would be more at ease if they just changed their name to avoid your censor?

William Penn

I would suggest they recruit at a green-peace or Sierra Club meeting, it is hard to get whiter than that.

simply white isn't the key dear danno, it's angry and white. and that - is the tea party. they're outraged at everything that's being taken from them. they want to fight back. they want to silence the takers.

we're talking about the kkk here. do stay on task.

What acts has this group done?

oh my god. what terrorist acts has the kkk done...hmmm. that's a rough one.