one...two...tree

‘We don’t hate people’: KKK group in Pennsylvania forms neighborhood watch

120 posts in this topic

For the most part they have but we live in a world guided by visuals.... the Klan provides that better than any, so any where they surface they have this magnetic effect for some folks ... they just can't resist.

The stories are posted to lead us to believe these groups and folks are everywhere. Why we are just a shoe-drop away from them taking power. :rolleyes:

Sure this all helps with fund raising and all that but really how realistic is it?

In my life I have only even met one person who claimed he had some connection to the Klan and that was like twenty years ago.

Look if the Klan should ever become a growing sizable movement (which is not going to happen) it is due to external social events that they are reaping the rewards from.

I've met one myself. He used to work over at the chicken place on base. Looks like that blows a hole in your theory.

I would suggest they recruit at a green-peace or Sierra Club meeting, it is hard to get whiter than that.

Another great place is bicycle shops.

NOw where could the NEw Black Panthers find their demographic?

You want to answer that of shall I?

What acts has this group done?

Or would be more at ease if they just changed their name to avoid your censor?

Why would you answer that question? You have nothing to do with black people outside of bashing us on this forum.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

oh my god. what terrorist acts has the kkk done...hmmm. that's a rough one.

Ahh just to lend you a clue.

There is no "The Klan" any more, any more than there is "the civil rights group."

The major Klan org was bankrupted couple decades back (IIRC) they are now a bunch of squabbling groups which you call "The KKK"

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What acts has this group done?

Or would be more at ease if they just changed their name to avoid your censor?

Don't be obtuse. There is no disputing that they are a domestic terrorist group and should be regarded as such. Why they are even allowed to continue to exist is baffling. That's like allowing an American based Al-Qaeda group to exist out in the open.

Ahh just to lend you a clue.

There is no "The Klan" any more, any more than there is "the civil rights group."

The major Klan org was bankrupted couple decades back (IIRC) they are now a bunch of squabbling groups which you call "The KKK"

so. where's the clue?

Timeline

I've met one myself. He used to work over at the chicken place on base. Looks like that blows a hole in your theory.

Why would you answer that question? You have nothing to do with black people outside of bashing us on this forum.

-So you met one guy in the Klan and I met one guy in the Klan..... that proves it, the country must be crawling with them.

THe reason I would answer that question or any question is because I have knowledge, information or an opinion on the topic..... which is exactly why you DON"T want me to post.

:thumbs:

Don't be obtuse. There is no disputing that they are a domestic terrorist group and should be regarded as such. Why they are even allowed to continue to exist is baffling. That's like allowing an American based Al-Qaeda group to exist out in the open.

So you can't name one crime or threat of crime this groups is guilty of....... did I get that right?

William Penn

THe reason I would answer that question or any question is because I have knowledge, information or an opinion on the topic..... which is exactly why you DON"T want me to post.

i vote just plain ol' opinion.

-So you met one guy in the Klan and I met one guy in the Klan..... that proves it, the country must be crawling with them.

I've give you one out of the three.

Not to mention the Klan rally they had here back in 2010. But of course, they don't exist, they're broke, according to you.

i vote just plain ol' opinion.

Great minds think alike.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

So you can't name one crime or threat of crime this groups is guilty of....... did I get that right?

You're really thick. I'm not going to do your homework for you, Billy. Go search for all the deaths/lynchings that were committed by people who were members, including the most recent one. I'm sure you'd be using the same kind of apologist attitude if we were talking about domestic killings/violence committed by people associated with Al-Qaeda.

You're really thick. I'm not going to do your homework for you, Billy. Go search for all the deaths/lynchings that were committed by people who were members, including the most recent one. I'm sure you'd be using the same kind of apologist attitude if we were talking about domestic killings/violence committed by people associated with Al-Qaeda.

if my memory serves me well (lol), danno believes those numbers are a bit inflated. and the deaths from lynchings and such weren't necessarily black people.

Timeline

I've give you one out of the three.

Not to mention the Klan rally they had here back in 2010. But of course, they don't exist, they're broke, according to you.

Great minds think alike.

I'll try again.

The Modern KKK has been made up of several organizations.

Like all organizations they are legally organized to protect their own interests. In the same way animal rights groups share the same goal but differ in approach and are all unique groups.

Current developments

The modern KKK is not one organization; rather it is composed of small independent chapters across the U.S.[146] The formation of independent chapters has made KKK groups more difficult to infiltrate, and researchers find it hard to estimate their numbers. Estimates are that about two-thirds of KKK members are concentrated in the Southern United States, with another third situated primarily in the lower Midwest.[147][148][149]

William Penn

if my memory serves me well (lol), danno believes those numbers are a bit inflated. and the deaths from lynchings and such weren't necessarily black people.

It does, I remember it as well. About 1/3 of white people were lynched during that time, a couple hundred to be sure. And this in Danno's mind meant the couple thousand black people who were lynched couldn't have been that many.

I'll try again.

The Modern KKK has been made up of several organizations.

Like all organizations they are legally organized to protect their own interests. In the same way animal rights groups share the same goal but differ in approach and are all unique groups.

Current developments

The modern KKK is not one organization; rather it is composed of small independent chapters across the U.S.[146] The formation of independent chapters has made KKK groups more difficult to infiltrate, and researchers find it hard to estimate their numbers. Estimates are that about two-thirds of KKK members are concentrated in the Southern United States, with another third situated primarily in the lower Midwest.[147][148][149]

The Klan has expanded its recruitment efforts to white supremacists at the international level.[150] But in the long run, the Klan's numbers are steadily dropping. This decline has been attributed to the Klan's lack of competence in the use of the Internet, their history of violence, a proliferation of competing hate groups, and a decline in the number of young racist activists who are willing to join groups at all.[151]

Recent membership campaigns have been based on issues such as people's anxieties about illegal immigration, urban crime, civil unions and same-sex marriage.[152] Like various other far-right groups, the modern KKK is homophobic; Klan publications have endorsed the commission of violent acts against gay persons.[7] Many KKK groups have formed strong alliances with other white supremacist groups, such as neo-Nazis. Some KKK groups have become increasingly "nazified", adopting the look and emblems of white power skinheads.[153]

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I see facts trouble you.

I see you setting yourself up as judge and jurry over peoples thoughts and so I inquire WHAT DO YOU BASE IT ON.

Your reply is that I am an apologist.

No, actually I still believe in the Constitution.

If this group or any other can be shown to have committed crimes, we should nail them but.....

Forgive me for bristling at your constant desire to jail people for simply holding ideas you don't like.

PS: When you make a claim on a message board, YOU have the obligation to show some evidence of it, telling others to "do their own homework" is sissy stuff.

William Penn

PS: When you make a claim on a message board, YOU have the obligation to show some evidence of it,

This is priceless.