Tourseasia

Vaccination Requirement Risk

36 posts in this topic

In the END living in the USA with your foreign spouse is a PRIVILEGE not a RIGHT. Suck it up or live somewhere else. 300 million people in the USA....

Have a wonderful Easter.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Wish that was true, but for immigration vaccinations are required, and even though one could file a I-601 exemption based on moral or religious grounds, they are all denied AFTER they collect your payment with the form...

Well you always have choice of staying where ever you are so you don't have to take this vaccines. And if you want to move here in US then you will have to follow the law, it's that simple.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

When did this forum turn into a conspiracy theory hysteria site? This poster is clearly ignoring all the valid scientific links and continuing to post pseudo-trash.

I'm not sure what the point if this all is. I must admit relief if it is true that most waiver requests are denied for this. I DO NOT WANT YOU BRINGING DISEASES THAT MAY KILL MY KIDS OR DISABLE THEM FOR LIFE. If you're looking for sympathy this isn't the right place.

This is why nobody posts about vaccine exemption on this board, you just get a bashing from the pro vaccine crew like I have, everyone else's links are credible but any other info on the internet must not be, like CNN, they always report the truth, most biased news organization out there supporting the Government agenda.

If you really believe that mercury or aluminum in any amount is okay to inject into the human body, you have been fooled by the government. How about lead, would it be okay if they started injecting lead next, of course it would be, they will tell you its safe levels!

I'm sorry but their is no safe levels for toxins such as those.

You do know that most outbreaks of diseases are from the ones that just got vaccinated right? They developed the disease from the vaccination and caused an outbreak. My child has NATURAL immunity to most diseases from being exposed to them already.

Vaccination is an atypical manipulation of the immune system that stimulates an ARTIFICIAL, temporary immunity and can also involve an atypical inflammatory response that leads to permanent immune and brain dysfunction.

It's known that vaccine-induced inflammatory responses can lead to permanent alterations in brain and immune function.

Edited by Tourseasia

Timeline

Good to see something more positive, but some show the OP did not followup on, and ones that were successful used a lawyer, which is probably a long and expensive option and still could lead to denial, for something that is supposed to be just a waiver.

The link that I found that I mentioned stated:

This waiver is difficult, time consuming and costly to file and unlikely to be successful. We've had several people on here asking about a vaccination waiver, and none have been successful as far as I know.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/269164-form-i-601-for-religious-objection-to-vaccines/

I am going to try to file this waiver, and will post if it is successful or NOT, unlike so many others that were probably denied and didn't bother to report the final decision.

Edited by Tourseasia

Timeline

Well you always have choice of staying where ever you are so you don't have to take this vaccines. And if you want to move here in US then you will have to follow the law, it's that simple.

Fully understand, but the main reason for this discussion is the CDC is careless in the toxins used in vaccinations, and the LEGAL I-601 used for vaccine exemption is mostly denied from what I see posted.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

The topic of vaccinations' being healthy or unhealthy is only tangentially immigration-related. The larger debate cannot and will not ever be settled here. Therefore, this thread is closed. Do not reopen the thread. The OP may start a new thread solely to report the outcome of her vaccination-waiver request (when known), but the larger issues raised in this thread cannot be discussed in that thread.

TBoneTX

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.