Tourseasia

Vaccination Requirement Risk

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Even if autism is not related to vaccinations, many other heath problems are. Injecting mercury & aluminum, just two of the highly toxic substances in vaccinations is only common sense your putting your health in danger.

If you trust what the government is doing with vaccinations & GMO foods your really another dumbed down citizen that doesn't have a clue what is going on in this country. The EPA & FDA do not care about your health or the safety of vaccines, its all about the money, same as GMO foods. GMO's haven't even been safely tested, we are guinea pigs for their frankenfoods and you will hear about a whole host of new diseases related to them in the future. This is the Government you trust to inject vaccinations into you?

Faulty logic: We should worry about measles outbreaks 'seeded' by unvaccinated people because of an outbreak caused by a vaccinated person

http://www.bobtuskin.com/2014/04/14/we-should-worry-about-measles-outbreaks-seeded-by-unvaccinated-people-because-of-measles-outbreak-caused-by-vaccinated-person-warns-science-magazine/

Committee rejects bill to reduce mercury in vaccinations

http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/2007/03/27/News/341460.html

Vaccination program comes with problems

http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=100526&Itemid=264

Father jailed for life without parole after his 12 week-old daughter died after receiving 8 vaccinations

http://vactruth.com/2014/01/16/death-after-8-vaccines/

Vaccinations - A Health Hazard?

http://www.sott.net/article/159014-Vaccinations-A-Health-Hazard#

Vaccination lies and other tales

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/06/vaccination-lies-and-other-tales.html#more

Man if I used sources like this in my thesis, then I would have never earned my degree. Enough said!

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Man if I used sources like this in my thesis, then I would have never earned my degree. Enough said!

Maybe you should research the health hazards of mercury and aluminum separately and just forget about concentrating on autism and vaccine connections..

Saying vaccines are safe cause they don't cause autism is really ignoring the serious health consequences of injecting toxic mercury and aluminum into your body just to name a few of the poisons concoctions a shot includes.

That's just common sense, no need to quote or have any references criticized for one reason or another, common sense!

Edited by Tourseasia

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Maybe you should research the health hazards of mercury and aluminum separately and just forget about concentrating on autism and vaccine connections..

Saying vaccines are safe cause they don't cause autism is really ignoring the serious health consequences of injecting toxic mercury and aluminum into your body just to name a few of the poisons concoctions a shot includes.

That's just common sense, no need to quote or have any references criticized for one reason or another, common sense!

Clam down dude. No one is forcing you to take this vaccines if you don't want to, after all this is a free country. I respect your Amish lifestyle and wish you good luck with it.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Filed: Timeline

No one disputes the health hazards of mercury and aluminum. However, the amount of mercury and/or aluminum present in vaccines licensed for use in the USA is far, far below established levels of toxicity; one is more likely to ingest greater amounts of these substances from eating/drinking and/or environmental sources than vaccines.

Additionally, the safety profile of the vast majority of vaccines licensed for use in the USA have been well established, not only through statistically significant safety and efficacy trials during licensure, but through decades of use in millions of individuals.

Furthermore, every single vaccine recommended by ACIP for children 6yo and younger is available in a thimerosol-free form in the USA; almost all adult vaccines licensed for use in the US are also available thimerosol-free (diphtheria and tetanus the only ones I can think of that have trace amounts of thimerosal in them).

Aluminum salts enhance immune response which allow for the use of a lesser amount of the component which induces the immune response (i.e., viral or bacterial component); the benefit of their use outweighs the risk, which is already low considering the low concentrations in use.

While a small subset of individuals will experience a range of side effects from the use of vaccines, the overwhelming majority do not.

It seems that the only ones disputing the safety/benefit consideration of vaccines are those who don't understand how to interpret the abundance of scientific evidence, quacks and conspiracists.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/05/autism.vaccines/

Big time fraud on autism study.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/Autism/antigens.html

I discussed the issue with nurse practitioner which specializes in pediatrics population. Vaccination prevents from infecting from diseases.

Have you read or heard that a kid who didn't get vaccination died from chicken pox?

Timeline

Clam down dude. No one is forcing you to take this vaccines if you don't want to, after all this is a free country. I respect your Amish lifestyle and wish you good luck with it.

Wish that was true, but for immigration vaccinations are required, and even though one could file a I-601 exemption based on moral or religious grounds, they are all denied AFTER they collect your payment with the form...

Timeline

Furthermore, every single vaccine recommended by ACIP for children 6yo and younger is available in a thimerosol-free form in the USA; almost all adult vaccines licensed for use in the US are also available thimerosol-free (diphtheria and tetanus the only ones I can think of that have trace amounts of thimerosal in them).

Don't trust what the Government tells you, just look at the scandal after scandal happening now in the USA. Lies to cover up lies to cover up lies...

FDA Admits in Court Case That Vaccines Still Contain Mercury

http://worldtruth.tv/fda-admits-in-court-case-that-vaccines-still-contain-mercury/

Don't trust what the Government tells you, just look at the scandal after scandal happening now in the USA. Lies to cover up lies to cover up lies... FDA Admits in Court Case That Vaccines Still Contain Mercury

http://worldtruth.tv/fda-admits-in-court-case-that-vaccines-still-contain-mercury/

FDA has never denied that Thimerosal is absent from ALL vaccines. The information has been publicly available for years, both from FDA and vaccine manufacturers and CDC and WHO. No one is hiding a thing. That article you reference is not very well informed - written by propagandists. Calling the public availability of information an. 'admission' is provocative and misleading. And it fails to mention the fact that the vast majority of vaccines no longer contain Thimerosal and EVERY vaccine for those 6 and under is available Thimerosal free. Manufacturers have used safer preservatives when available - influenza vaccine is an interesting case because after much research a safer alternative has not been found which does not render the antigens ineffective at producing an adequate immunoresponse - and the difference has been stark thus far. Manufacturers have produced a Thimerosal free influenza vaccine by making a single dose injection which is sterile and does not a preservative - trouble is health care providers don't want it and prefer the multiple dose vials and, obviously, the vast majority of people are not concerned enough to ask for it. Strangely, the opposite is true in Europe where single dose units of vaccines are preferred - and it's not driven by regulation, but rather by health care practices and consumer demand.

One would understand better if one were more adequately informed. Reading articles which are more appropriate to the checkout line at WalMart strikes me as more bad entertainment than informative.

Edited by novedsac

Wish that was true, but for immigration vaccinations are required, and even though one could file a I-601 exemption based on moral or religious grounds, they are all denied AFTER they collect your payment with the form...

It's a choice, just like immigrating to the US is a choice. Don't like the requirements, pursue a different choice.

Where are the statistics that demonstrate all vaccine waivers are denied?

Edited by novedsac

Timeline

It's a choice, just like immigrating to the US is a choice. Don't like the requirements, pursue a different choice.

Where are the statistics that demonstrate all vaccine waivers are denied?

Can't find anyone that has been successful, searching this board, you will find the same that none have been successful.

The flu vaccine may be less beneficial and less safe than has been claimed, and the threat of influenza seems to be overstated
An Australian study that found one in every 110 children under the age of five had convulsions following vaccinations in 2009 for H1N1 influenza. Additional investigations found that the H1N1 vaccine was also associated with a spike in cases of narcolepsy among adolescents.
Edited by Tourseasia

Timeline
Parents Testifying About Vaccines Injuries and Health Choices

Parents testified that they followed doctors’ orders without questioning and their children suffered vaccine reactions and were left with permanent brain and immune system problems. Ronnie Prine brought his severely vaccine injured adult son to the Capitol in a wheelchair and Kathy Sincere testified that she has four adult vaccine injured children. Robyn Charron, who has a four year old vaccine injured son and wants to protect her two year old daughter from becoming vaccine injured, expressed the concerns of many parents testifying in opposition to the bill. She said, “This moves us toward vaccinations for everyone and eliminating exemptions altogether.”

When did this forum turn into a conspiracy theory hysteria site? This poster is clearly ignoring all the valid scientific links and continuing to post pseudo-trash.

I'm not sure what the point if this all is. I must admit relief if it is true that most waiver requests are denied for this. I DO NOT WANT YOU BRINGING DISEASES THAT MAY KILL MY KIDS OR DISABLE THEM FOR LIFE. If you're looking for sympathy this isn't the right place.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.