TeddyB

March 2014 i-130 filers

932 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Any news Dave87??

Any news Dave87??

Heyy, you wont believe it I´ve been so stressed. So my attorney in Boston received the hardcopy of the RFE on Friday 11th (USCIS sent on July 2nd) which was a request for the passport photos. So I got a hold of the pictures and shipped through Fedex that same day. It has been a week and they still havent delivered those and I paid almost 80 euros. Apparently it got suck in Miami in Customs or something, cmon just two passport pictures........so this entire week is lost. I am praying my attorney will receive them this weekend or Monday they latest, he will then overnight it to CSC and we´ll be back on track. But I swear, the simplest things seem to be a torture when you´re going through this process......I´m trying not to lose it and praying it will all be settled soon. I am sure once CSC receives it they will be ready to make a decision so hoping for an approval by the end of next week. We have to stay positive. Whats your PD again?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

So, I was approved yesterday. My case was transferred from Nebraska to California service center. It was received in California only the 16th. Two days later, approved. I am quite surprised. Everyone was getting me down saying this would take 6 to 8 months. I started March 7th.

Good luck everyone!

On July 18, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Heyy, you wont believe it I´ve been so stressed. So my attorney in Boston received the hardcopy of the RFE on Friday 11th (USCIS sent on July 2nd) which was a request for the passport photos. So I got a hold of the pictures and shipped through Fedex that same day. It has been a week and they still havent delivered those and I paid almost 80 euros. Apparently it got suck in Miami in Customs or something, cmon just two passport pictures........so this entire week is lost. I am praying my attorney will receive them this weekend or Monday they latest, he will then overnight it to CSC and we´ll be back on track. But I swear, the simplest things seem to be a torture when you´re going through this process......I´m trying not to lose it and praying it will all be settled soon. I am sure once CSC receives it they will be ready to make a decision so hoping for an approval by the end of next week. We have to stay positive. Whats your PD again?

I hear ya! Im sure u will get aproved this week, my pd is march 20, was 4 months yesterday, killing me, but I keep my hopes up

I am hoping within the next 2 weeks will get approved nothing has change since that day, I dont even have our number to check online, ill be checking everyn2 secs, I got all the paoers for the nvc already the atty has it all. Ill pray for u this nightmare will be over soon, hopefully everything goes quickly after this. :)

NOA1 I130 - March 20 2014 TSC
NOA2 I130 - August 20 TSC
Sent to NVC August 27 from TSC
Received - September 15
Case Number and IIN - September 17
AOS/IV FEE -Sept 17
PAID - Sept 17
Ds260 Complete- Sept 25
Package sent Sept 30
Scan Date Oct 2
Case Complete - November 25 :dancing:

Interview: January 28 APPROOOVEDDDD!!

Visa Issued: January 28

Finally Home (L) : Feb/7/2015

Timeline

Praise God NOA-2

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]. John 14:12-14

Met online 9/2012

Courtship 3/1/2013

ClockWatch2.gif

Passport for USC 6/10 thru 28/2013 19 days

First face to face meeting Nov. 4th 2013 dancin5hr.gif

Married 19 November 2013 heart.gif

:energy: USCIS-TSC

5/3/2014 Filed I-130

11/3/2014 NOA-1

24/7/2014 NOA-2 {135 days} :dancing:

12/8/2014 Case Shipped {NVC} :dancing:

:energy: NVC

20/8/2014 NVC received

29/8/2014 NVC case #

31/8/2014 DS-261 submitted

3/9/2014 NVC billed AOS & paid

19/9/2014 AOS sent

30/9/2014 IV invoiced

3/10/2014 IV paid

21/10/2014 IV package sent

21/11/2014 Case complete :dance:(L)

03/12/2014 Interview scheduled

08/12/2014 NVC shipped to Embassy "In Transit"

12/12/2014 Ceac shows "Ready"

:energy:Consulate

15/12/2014 Consulate received

07-08/01/2015 Medical {Passed!!!!}

26/01/2015 Interview results {APPROVED} :dance:(L)

26/01/2015 DHL Air Waybill created online

28/01/2015 Air Waybill shows "In Transit" :yes:

29/01/2015 Visa ready for pick up {DHL}

02/02/2015 Visa in hand

26/02/2015 POE

The warmth of true friendship and the love that binds the hearts of husband and wife are a foretaste of heaven. God has ordained that there should be perfect love and perfect harmony between those who enter into the marriage relation. Let bride and bridegroom in the presence of the heavenly universe pledge themselves to love one another as God has ordained they should. {LYL}

Thought to share our journey for those who need the encouragement!

Timeline

Amen!!!! Not long till all of us get approved. Believe in God he is in control. Leave anxiety aside and just rest that our Good shepperd is taking good care of us. Cmon CSC!!!!!

Timeline

I prayed so hard for an update yeaterday and couldnt believe my eyes this morning woke up to this...

On July 25, 2014, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location.

Not long noww!!!! Praying for an approval next week! Praise God

Congrats to everyone that got approved! Soon u will get yours Dave 87, I get really happy everytime I see approvals, I am goin to be next.. I am gonna share my prayer with all of u, join me on this, good luck everyone

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for today. Thank You for the breath in my lungs, the beat in my heart, and the love I have for You and my husband/wife. Thank You for gifting me another day to show my love. Please help calm my anxious heart. I pray I would not worry about anything. In fact, I pray over those situations right now and ask for Your will to be done. May Your Holy Spirit continue to guide me and transform my life, my character. Make me more like You! I specifically pray for some of the things my husband/Wife and I have been encountering. I pray for Your peace to guard us in Jesus name AMEN!

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

NOA1 I130 - March 20 2014 TSC
NOA2 I130 - August 20 TSC
Sent to NVC August 27 from TSC
Received - September 15
Case Number and IIN - September 17
AOS/IV FEE -Sept 17
PAID - Sept 17
Ds260 Complete- Sept 25
Package sent Sept 30
Scan Date Oct 2
Case Complete - November 25 :dancing:

Interview: January 28 APPROOOVEDDDD!!

Visa Issued: January 28

Finally Home (L) : Feb/7/2015

Timeline

Guys, question.....my spouse and I currently live in Barcelona. We were thinking about the possibility of him leaving in a couple of months to start arranging things like finding a job, renting a place and stuff like that. Do both of us have to attend the interview when that time comes? I just read online that it is highly recommended to support the bona fide of the relationship and to answer any questions that may arise during the interview as well. Im confused now and will ring my attorney tomorrow to ask him but what do you guys think??? Should he come back for the interview or is it enough to show up by myself?

Timeline

Congrats to everyone that got approved! Soon u will get yours Dave 87, I get really happy everytime I see approvals, I am goin to be next.. I am gonna share my prayer with all of u, join me on this, good luck everyone

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for today. Thank You for the breath in my lungs, the beat in my heart, and the love I have for You and my husband/wife. Thank You for gifting me another day to show my love. Please help calm my anxious heart. I pray I would not worry about anything. In fact, I pray over those situations right now and ask for Your will to be done. May Your Holy Spirit continue to guide me and transform my life, my character. Make me more like You! I specifically pray for some of the things my husband/Wife and I have been encountering. I pray for Your peace to guard us in Jesus name AMEN!

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Amen...Amen...and Amen!

Met online 9/2012

Courtship 3/1/2013

ClockWatch2.gif

Passport for USC 6/10 thru 28/2013 19 days

First face to face meeting Nov. 4th 2013 dancin5hr.gif

Married 19 November 2013 heart.gif

:energy: USCIS-TSC

5/3/2014 Filed I-130

11/3/2014 NOA-1

24/7/2014 NOA-2 {135 days} :dancing:

12/8/2014 Case Shipped {NVC} :dancing:

:energy: NVC

20/8/2014 NVC received

29/8/2014 NVC case #

31/8/2014 DS-261 submitted

3/9/2014 NVC billed AOS & paid

19/9/2014 AOS sent

30/9/2014 IV invoiced

3/10/2014 IV paid

21/10/2014 IV package sent

21/11/2014 Case complete :dance:(L)

03/12/2014 Interview scheduled

08/12/2014 NVC shipped to Embassy "In Transit"

12/12/2014 Ceac shows "Ready"

:energy:Consulate

15/12/2014 Consulate received

07-08/01/2015 Medical {Passed!!!!}

26/01/2015 Interview results {APPROVED} :dance:(L)

26/01/2015 DHL Air Waybill created online

28/01/2015 Air Waybill shows "In Transit" :yes:

29/01/2015 Visa ready for pick up {DHL}

02/02/2015 Visa in hand

26/02/2015 POE

The warmth of true friendship and the love that binds the hearts of husband and wife are a foretaste of heaven. God has ordained that there should be perfect love and perfect harmony between those who enter into the marriage relation. Let bride and bridegroom in the presence of the heavenly universe pledge themselves to love one another as God has ordained they should. {LYL}

Thought to share our journey for those who need the encouragement!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Good news for you guys. My package was set to Nebraska on 3/18/2014 and I'm still waiting to hear back. Pls pls pls be soon.

Edited by Sep&Bow

hjY2m7.png

03/11/14 - I130 sent to Phoenix Lockbox
03/14/14 - I130 delivered
03/17/14 - NOA1 received, case routed to Nebraska Service Center
09/03/14 - NOA2 received, case sent to NVC
09/10/14 - Package shipped to NVC
10/01/14 - Package scanned at NVC (no case number yet)
10/15/14 - Received case number and invoice number
10/24/14 - Complete and submitted DS-261
11/03/14 - Received AOS bill and IV bill
11/05/14 - Paid both AOS bill and IV bill
11/06/14 - Complete and submitted DS-260

01/14/15 - Email received with interview date for 02/18/15

02/18/15 - Interviewed and APPROVED!!
02/21/15 - Visa and passport received in the mail.

04/15/15 - POE

-------------------

01/15/17 - I-751 sent to CSC.

02/09/17 - NOA Received, conditional resident status extended 1 year.

03/09/17 - Biometric completed.

03/01/18 - I-551 stamped at local office.

04/05/18 - Receive notice that case transferred to local office.

08/03/18 - Received RFE notice in the mail.

09/10/18 - Mailed out RFE package.

09/13/18 - RFE packaged received at Nebraska office.

09/21/18 - Status changed to "New Card Is Being Produced".

09/24/18 - Status changed to "Case was Approved".

Filed: Other Country: Montenegro
Timeline

I filed with Nebraska March 3rd - transferred to California on July 7 and thennnn I just got approved in July 24thhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just checked today though what are the next steps that I have to do ? I'm leaving for my wedding this Wednesday my wedding is august 9th

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations to all who got approved!! Still waiting for my approval...March 7th @ TSC!! Seems like they just skipped me :ranting: :ranting:

NVC Process wiki - http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

AOS Journey:

3/10/2017: Filed I751 at California Service Center

3/2/2018: Filed N400 - San Antonio TX

3/14/2018: i751 Case transferred to Local Office

9/25/2018: Interview scheduled for N400, November 13th

Timeline

I spoke to my lawyer today and he said that the petitioner does not have to be present at the interview because that part of the process is solely to determine the beneficiary´s admissibility to the US. I am a bit confused because I kept reading all over the place that you had to take all your evidence and supporting documentation for your interview as well to prove your marriage. Now he says that its not the case, that the interview at the embassy will be all about me and my admissibility...hmmm...well I´ll cross that bridge when I get there. lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.