Daria8885

Cousins of Perm. Res. denied....

62 posts in this topic

Some people, like the OP, should not be posting in public forums. If they don't get the sympathy or hear what they want to hear, they feel attacked and insulted.

Boggy1974

Ok, Since you work for DOS, how about you try accessing Rhett's stated CA/FPP and then come back here to report your findings?

That will help to clear up the accusations.

Edited by Merrytooth

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Timeline

I agree OP should not be claiming biase or unfair treatment because a family member is refused a visa. For all she may know, the family member did not tell the full story; which is exactly what people do to garner sympathy when they're refused a visa.

But I would not go as far as refusing someone to express themselves in a public forum, especially if they're NOT violating TOS. Asking them not post is stifling dissent & not encouraging freedom of speech - which at the cornerstone of our democracy and the bedrock our country.

Some people, like the OP, should not be posting in public forums. If they don't get the sympathy or hear what they want to hear, they feel attacked and insulted.

Iron Sharpen Iron!

Merrytooth, I haven't seen any such reports of his claims. That's why I'm curious and asking him to point it out to me.

I google searched it, went to Wikipedia and even went to some unclassified database. Couldn't find his claims.

That's all I'm asking him to provide a link or a source to read for myself.

Boggy1974

Ok, Since you work for DOS, how about you try accessing Rhett's stated CA/FPP and then come back here to report your findings?

That will help to clear up the accusations.

Edited by Boggy1974

Iron Sharpen Iron!

No, you do that to prove your assertions.

Put your mouth where your money is and give me a link/source!

Take a day off from sorting paper clips and go over to CA/FPP, ask for the officer who handles the Colombia portfolio. Ask about the level of fraudulent documents in that country, the number of asylum claims, and the overall overstay/abuse rate of visa holders.

Edited by Boggy1974

Iron Sharpen Iron!

Because you're providing misinformation and regurgitating stale half-truths by others which you have no factual basis of supporting. That's why!

Remind me again.....why I am supposed to take orders from some office dweeb?

Iron Sharpen Iron!

Nonsense. Support your claims is all I'm asking you to do.

Surely somebody in your office can point the way towards the new location of the Bureau of Consular Affairs? It's in Washington, DC. You do know where that is, correct?

Iron Sharpen Iron!

Go ask Ca/FPP...that is the source. Ask them. Pick up the phone and call them. I know you are afraid that my assertions are true, which is why you are so reluctant to make a simple phone call. Next, you will probably try to convince our readers that there is no visa fraud in Ghana.....

Sorry you're wrong. You're not going to widen the goalposts in the middle of the game.

We can stay here all night. I'm waiting for the source/link. I bet it will never come.rofl.gif

Go ask Ca/FPP...that is the source. Ask them. Pick up the phone and call them. I know you are afraid that my assertions are true, which is why you are so reluctant to make a simple phone call. Next, you will probably try to convince our readers that there is no visa fraud in Ghana.....

Edited by Boggy1974

Iron Sharpen Iron!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

All of you are making accusations....I did tell the whole truth. Do you guys think everyone comes on here just for sympathy and lies to get it? How sad. I understand I'm not like the majority of you. I am sensative and hurt that my family couldn't come visit I didn't want sympathy....I wanted kind responses that may help us in the future. Instead it turned into this? How does any of this help me or others looking for advice on how to get their family visits to the u.s? it doesnt.....anyone who has any ties with Colombia knows it's reputation. Spewing out statistics on crime, fraud, or whatever may be the truth, but won't help anyone lol WE KNOW THISSSS I was hoping for something else besides....colombia is full of criminals sorry lol you guys just keep bickering though :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You know the situation locally, so what is the issue again?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Boiler, that youtube link was very eye-opening.

It is interesting how the frauds keep getting around immigration laws, while genuine folks get slapped in the face.

I watched every minute of it. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Boggy1974

Iron Sharpen Iron!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.