Daria8885

Cousins of Perm. Res. denied....

62 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

India is undoubtedly a high fraud location.

There was a TV series on UK TV, here is a you tube link

Makes you wonder how any visa's are issued for some countries, I agree that as long as there are few consequences of the process being abused nothing will

Wow Really? how come?

I-130 USCIS

NOA1: 08/15/2013

NOA1 Hardcopy: 08/22/2013

Case transferred to CSC: 02/10/2014

Case transfer Hardcopy: 02/19/2014

NOA2: 03/05/2014

NOA2 Hardcopy: 03/10/2014

NVC:

Case arrived at NVC: 03/13/2014

Case number,IIN,BIN assigned and email id given: 04/14/2014

DS261 Available and Completed: 04/18/2014

DS261 accepted and received instruction: 04/21/2014

AOS fee paid and Payment status is "IN PROCESS": 04/21/2014

AOS Payment status shows PAID: 04/24/2014

AOS mailed to NVC: 04/24/2014

IV fee paid and payment status shows " IN PROCESS" : 04/25/2014

IV fee payment status shows PAID: 04/29/2014

Approved IV packet and DS260: 05/20/2014

Interview Date(Got from NVC by call on 05/30/2014): 07/15/2014

Received Interview Letter from NVC by email: 06/02/2014.

Biometrics done at VAC,Chennai: 06/16/2014

Medicals done at Apollo,Chennai: 06/17/2014

VISA APPROVED at Mumbai embassy: 07/15/2014

VISA Pick up at Chennai VFC: 07/18/2014

Port Of Entry: 9/4/2014

SSN Arrived: 10/6/2014

Green Card Arrived: 10/22/2014

Case Complete: 05/27/2014

Removal of Conditional - Joint Waiver/Divorced

Green Card Expired: 9/04/2016

NOA Date: 7/13/2016

Biometric Date: 8/2/2016

I-551 Samping: 7/7/2017 at Dallas Field Office

I-751 Approved: 10/07/2017 (USCIS status: New card is being produced)

New Green Card Received:  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Get real? because I was just being so fake right?....man I'm done here. I came upset at something that happened to me and asked for advice and instead the majority of you just felt the need to talk down to me....Jeez I was being genuine and had no intention of causing problems. Some people try to turn everything into an argument...what the heck? Sorry for my stupid/mean question I guess....I'll just stay away from message boards from now on jeez.....again though for those few who tried to give helpful kind answers I thank you. My questions have been answered. We can stop the argument this has turned into.

Sorry you didn't get the answers that you wanted, but that doesn't make them any less the truth of the matter.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Now you are having a laugh!

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Rhett. lol Your doing it now. How can you know what I expected? What a long paragraph of bull speculation you just wasted your time on. I just was hoping for a few kind responses. I didn't want people to pitty or baby me lol my goodness....being supportive is what this site used to be about and my feelings are relevant to me. I felt attacked more than helped ok? I did get some good info though regardless. Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Get real? because I was just being so fake right?....man I'm done here. I came upset at something that happened to me and asked for advice and instead the majority of you just felt the need to talk down to me....Jeez I was being genuine and had no intention of causing problems. Some people try to turn everything into an argument...what the heck? Sorry for my stupid/mean question I guess....I'll just stay away from message boards from now on jeez.....again though for those few who tried to give helpful kind answers I thank you. My questions have been answered. We can stop the argument this has turned into.

I do feel for your situation, but nobody here was talking down to you. Rather, I believe, they were just stating facts that you don't want to hear. I'm sorry if this upsets you.

ROC

01/18/2017   Sent in I-751

01/26/2017   Check cashed

01/28/2017   Received NOA dated 01/20/2017

02/16/2017   Biometrics done

10/24/2017   Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp

02/26/2018     Case received by Field Office - S. Paul

05/012018     Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing 

N-400

02/02/2018    Filed N-400 online

02/05/2018    NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018

02/21/2018     Biometrics walk-in

Filed: Timeline

The OP asked for advice, as if anyone, including me, could give her the 100%, guaranteed answer that she and her cousin could use to obtain a visa. If I had that specific knowledge, I would be rich beyond belief. But just airing out random thoughts, trying to garner support (presumably) as if that would change the situation, was more than likely to lead to hearing everyone else's thoughts on the matter....which is exactly what happened. The truth often hurts...doesn't make it any less true.

Even those paragons of virtue, immigration attorneys, cannot offer you nor anyone else a 100%, money-back guarantee method of obtaining a tourist visa.

Just about every time we read about somebody being unhappy because a relative or friend was denied a visa, we hear about those heartless and clueless COs (the ones who have been trained and have the experience to adjudicate visas, whereas most posters have none of that training, knowledge and experience), our unfair laws (unfair only to the relative or friend whose visa application was denied) and how just because an OP makes a series of claims about the bona fides of that same relative or friend, why, any CO reading that posting should immediately retract their decision or bring the entire State Dept to a grinding halt while a frantic search is made for that relative or friend's application and right that unjust wrong.....not gonna happen.

You're still dancing around my challenge. Assertions & statements without support in fact has no place in these forums.

Such outlandish claims as yours only fuels the OP's anxieties and furthers misinformation. I work for the Dept of State too, albeit in Development and no where have I seen such wild claims as yours.

I don't work in that office, but worked with them before retiring. While it has been a few years, I doubt the situation in Colombia has changed for the better, at least according to some colleagues I know.

Iron Sharpen Iron!

You're spewing half-baked opinions which has no basis in fact. The OP has every right to complain about some perceived unfair treatment. Does her complaining make her assertions true? NO. Not one bit!

Don't be kidding yourself that some CO, after a hard days work pushing immigration paperwork will log into vj reading about visa applicants' venting. Read this entire Q&As link below, maybe that will offer you a perspective of the life of an adjudicator after a hard day's work.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a

There are enough people in these forums making regurgitated and misinformed assertions. I don't think we need more.

The OP asked for advice, as if anyone, including me, could give her the 100%, guaranteed answer that she and her cousin could use to obtain a visa. If I had that specific knowledge, I would be rich beyond belief. But just airing out random thoughts, trying to garner support (presumably) as if that would change the situation, was more than likely to lead to hearing everyone else's thoughts on the matter....which is exactly what happened. The truth often hurts...doesn't make it any less true.

Even those paragons of virtue, immigration attorneys, cannot offer you nor anyone else a 100%, money-back guarantee method of obtaining a tourist visa.

Just about every time we read about somebody being unhappy because a relative or friend was denied a visa, we hear about those heartless and clueless COs (the ones who have been trained and have the experience to adjudicate visas, whereas most posters have none of that training, knowledge and experience), our unfair laws (unfair only to the relative or friend whose visa application was denied) and how just because an OP makes a series of claims about the bona fides of that same relative or friend, why, any CO reading that posting should immediately retract their decision or bring the entire State Dept to a grinding halt while a frantic search is made for that relative or friend's application and right that unjust wrong.....not gonna happen.

Iron Sharpen Iron!

I'm asking you to provide the source of your statement. For over three hours you have not! Obviously you were making outlandish claims which has no place here.

Obviously you are not a consular officer.
Since you claim to work for the DoS, you should be able visit CA/FPP and ask someone about Colombia.

Iron Sharpen Iron!

http://www.gao.gov/assets/650/647871.pdf Page 28

Posts with highest
numbers of suspected
fraud cases in 2011
Bogota, Colombia is one of the countries listed there.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.