952 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We havent received anything yet. Just a lot of fights between us. This wait is slowly ruining the relation. Now we barely speak and are taking space away from each other. On top of all thos I failed to graduate which causes more stress. It sucks so hopefully soon!

Really sorry to hear that. This whole process is so difficult! I am now going for a visit next week because I absolutely cannot bear this separation, and it's only been 2 months since we saw each other. I can't really afford an extra trip (I was planning on my next trip being on a one way ticket so thanks for that TSC...) but I'm doing it anyway. We don't like talking on facetime, we argue now because it's just not the same. Nothing comes close to being together.

Any chance one of you can fly over for a visit? It will do wonders for both of you. I know money is tight but if it's reaching a point where you are barely speaking together, isn't it worth doing whatever you can for a visit? With the backlog at TSC, it's looking like it's going to be months til we get our visa.

Sending you nothing but good wishes and vibes and praying for us all x

Timeline

i an sorry to hear that about u,u shouldnt be like that you r not the only ones we re all in the same bucket,i got noa1 on march 27 and still nothing,on top of everything i am 6 months pregnant and i ll have to have a baby here then come,and i havent seen my fiance in over 5 months,so theres always worst from worst,needless to say how much i hate all the stupid ppl working at the texas center :ranting:

Ah what a nightmare. If we had a choice, I'd let you push in line and give you your NOA2 ahead of me. I think they should expedite for pregnancy; it must be so hard to be apart during this special time in your lives. Hope you get it soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Really sorry to hear that. This whole process is so difficult! I am now going for a visit next week because I absolutely cannot bear this separation, and it's only been 2 months since we saw each other. I can't really afford an extra trip (I was planning on my next trip being on a one way ticket so thanks for that TSC...) but I'm doing it anyway. We don't like talking on facetime, we argue now because it's just not the same. Nothing comes close to being together.

Any chance one of you can fly over for a visit? It will do wonders for both of you. I know money is tight but if it's reaching a point where you are barely speaking together, isn't it worth doing whatever you can for a visit? With the backlog at TSC, it's looking like it's going to be months til we get our visa.

Sending you nothing but good wishes and vibes and praying for us all x

Sadly no money. Im still in school to finish it all up. Every penny is going towards the move. And she works part time so is saving up whatever allows her to save up.

I dont plan on buying an one way. Ill cancel my return. Its cheaper. Ill just take a flight for 3 months.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Ohhh I'm so so sorry to hear that but put that in your mind u r not alone I been waiting since February for the NOA2 n Monday wè gonna have like 5 months since NOA1 so wè still waiting

Be patient b cause love is patient, understanding & compromising ok

I will keep u in my prayer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We havent received anything yet. Just a lot of fights between us. This wait is slowly ruining the relation. Now we barely speak and are taking space away from each other. On top of all thos I failed to graduate which causes more stress. It sucks so hopefully soon!

You scared me.. My fiancé and I fought a lot too.. Not because of this application but because of some stupid reason I made.. I just hope we don't need a break away from each other. And I'm sorry about what's happening between you and your fiancé.. Also to your study.. But God is always on his perfect timing.. We'll be fine soon :)

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-27

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-06-04

RFE Reply(s) : 2014-07-07

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-07-29

NVC Received : 2014-08-04

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2014-09-02

NVC Left : 2014-08-13

Consulate Received : 2014-09-02

Interview Date : 2014-10-20

Interview Result : Approved :dancing:

Timeline

Ah what a nightmare. If we had a choice, I'd let you push in line and give you your NOA2 ahead of me. I think they should expedite for pregnancy; it must be so hard to be apart during this special time in your lives. Hope you get it soon.

Yes.. Why not try to send an expedite application since you are pregnant..

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-27

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-06-04

RFE Reply(s) : 2014-07-07

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-07-29

NVC Received : 2014-08-04

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2014-09-02

NVC Left : 2014-08-13

Consulate Received : 2014-09-02

Interview Date : 2014-10-20

Interview Result : Approved :dancing:

Timeline

What form do I fill out for affidavit of support some people are telling me I-864 and from what I read online it says I need to fill out I-134?? Which one do I fill out and where do I sent it to?? Does my fiancé take it her for the visa interview??

yeah sometimes it does actaully look like i am in a nightmare and i ll wake up...thank u for the kind words,i already gave up on coming before delivery i just hope the baby get his documents fast without problems so we can go,i hope his documents dont get done in texas or he ll be a big boy by the time he comes lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi everyone, I had to step back reading post for the March 2014 Filers and just now got to read what is going on... And just like y'all, I am still patiently waiting for our NOA2. It should not be long for us, right?

I have not seen my fiancé since Oct. 2013 so we decided for him to apply for a B2 visa while our K1 is in the works. He has a consular appointment next month; as long as we can prove that he will be back when due (in which he really needs to be back in his country due to military duties) everything should go thru smoothly. We are both very excited! When he obtained his appointment date, we did regret of not doing this soon enough...

For us all, we will go thru the ups and down of life as a couple. We are no different than couples who are living-together or already married...with the exception that we may be more patient than them :). If boundaries are crossed, assurance or security is needed, refresh the love and passion... just do the best you can and never never never give up. There are many short-distance relationship that does not work. If yours has been more than a year this way and you are still together, that definitely proves Trust, Strength, Unconditional Empathy (to love and except their culture without prejudice), and Patience. Stay blessed! :)

Timeline

I hope everyone realises that due to delays at TSC, We won't get an NOA2 until around September. We have a long wait ahead still :(

Edited by Sabrina_T

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-03

I-129F NOA1: 2014-03-10

I-129F NOA2: 2014-08-28

Sent to NVC: 2014-09-03

Arrived at NVC: 2014-09-12

Case Number: 2014-09-16

Embassy Received Case: 2014-09-23

Medical (Passed). 2014-10-23

Interview (APPROVED) 2014-12-18

Visa In Hand. 2014-12-30

MOVING DAY!!! 2015-01-02

Wedding!! 2015-01-24

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I hope everyone realises that due to delays at TSC, We won't get an NOA2 until around September. We have a long wait ahead still :(

You had to remind us didn't you? :) I am still hoping for mid to late August....and meanwhile, another June filer 3 week NOA2 from CSC...sigh.

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Look at it like I do (POV 4 months today, what's another 2 months for the noa2) Nothing, But that means 2 more pay days at work ;) haha!

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-09-09

(Sent to NVC: 2014-09-15)

NVC Received : 2014-09-22

NVC Left :2014-09-26

Medical : 2014-09-29

Consulate Received : 2014-09-29

Packet 3 Received : 2014-10-06

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2014-10-23

Interview Date : 2014-11-07

Interview Result : APPROVED!!

AP : 2014-11-12 (2 hours)

Issued: 2014- 11- 12

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Look at it like I do (POV 4 months today, what's another 2 months for the noa2) Nothing, But that means 2 more pay days at work ;) haha!

I wish I could my friend...but to a dog, 2 months is a little over 13 months...and since I am an old dog..that is like a lifetime LOL. Seriously though, it is still 2 months we won't get back and the older you get, the more that means to you..trust me. There is still the NVC and interview process after that....ugh

Even though I try not to think about it...if I was lucky enough to be processed at CSC, she would have been here already. <shrug>

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Today is my due date when I called them the tell me the same thing too.hm what a mess TSC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

Today is my due date when I called them the tell me the same thing too.hm what a mess TSC

What they exactly told you ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.