2,686 posts in this topic

Petals,

Congratulations! It has been a long journey indeed but I stand to believe that nothing happens before its time. 2017 is our time and we must start our new journey with Faith so that we can continue to receive what is meant for us.

All the best on your new journey and may the Lord continue to guide all of us for our journey has just began.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks much SweetV, indeed it has been a journey but it was great trotting it with you guys. I am so looking forward to 2017 and what is has to offer in the new chapter of life. All the best to those who are still on their journey.

NB. we will all get there!!!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Hey! And I called NVC today and was pleased to know, that they sent my PC (which I sent already for the 2nd time) to their responsible department for reviewing it only yesterday. So for 6 weeks, they even didn't touch it and they don't know how long it'll take more to review it. It's just amazing how they work with a simple case and btw operator at NVC was very rude.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 hours ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Hey, if you don't mind as a fellow Jamaican, roughly how much was the cost to do your medical?

I paid $20,375 for the physical, x-ray and Lab. And $7,500 for 2 vaccines. a total of $27,875.00

Timeline
16 hours ago, Lain said:

Hey! And I called NVC today and was pleased to know, that they sent my PC (which I sent already for the 2nd time) to their responsible department for reviewing it only yesterday. So for 6 weeks, they even didn't touch it and they don't know how long it'll take more to review it. It's just amazing how they work with a simple case and btw operator at NVC was very rude.

Try calling the again Lain

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On Wednesday, January 04, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Blesschild26 said:

Hey guys i went and did my medical yesterday....

Were you fully immunized? I just need to know if its the same cost if you are fully immunized. The two vaccines you got are they varcillas?

Timeline
2 hours ago, fuller said:

Were you fully immunized? I just need to know if its the same cost if you are fully immunized. The two vaccines you got are they varcillas?

yes i was i got  influenza and  Tdap

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, Blesschild26 said:

I paid $20,375 for the physical, x-ray and Lab. And $7,500 for 2 vaccines. a total of $27,875.00

Thanks, I have my Immunization Card, but I guess I will have to wait and see if I will need to get some of those shots again plus any additional ones.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.