2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

anyone from Nigeria knows approximately when medical result becomes ready from date of medical test

Got LPR status through family in Feb 2017
travelled back to Nigeria in Aug 2017, got married
file i130 for wife and daughter in January 2018
Case transferred from CSC to NSC in July 2019
got RFE in Oct 2019.

next: waiting anxiously for the mail...

Dear VJ Colleagues,

I completed my interview and I was approved. God is good and He will continue to see us through this journey!

Thanks Colleagues!

Seta, I have to go back for the visa in a weeks time.

Lain you asked a very good question. There is a possibility that my petitioner will be out of the country on vacation when I travel to US.

If anyone can provide feedback that would be helpful

Hi JamaicanKim,

The questions asked are as follows:

Who filed for you?

who are you going to stay with?

What does your father do for a living?

What do you for a living?

What is your level of education?

Have you ever overstayed in US?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have a question, should I be submitting the Certificate of Non Impediment to Marriage when I am sending in the financial documents etc. or will I not need to present this until the time for interview?

Edited by ExoticPrincess

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Updates: my interview is on 13th Dec, my medicals wont be ready before then

I understand Gonorrhea has just been added to what to test for, making it cost double (122k) and taking 2 weeks for results to be ready.

i went for the test late thinking the result will take 4 business days, i was wrong.

Other should note this.

Got LPR status through family in Feb 2017
travelled back to Nigeria in Aug 2017, got married
file i130 for wife and daughter in January 2018
Case transferred from CSC to NSC in July 2019
got RFE in Oct 2019.

next: waiting anxiously for the mail...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.