KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So happy for you adslip.

I want to see the end of NOA2's now for us Jan filers and see the start of POE!

I think our long distance relationships are way stronger than normal ones. I can see it from all of you guys.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello! I have been calling the NVC ( (603) 334-0700 ) since yesterday. For some strange reason the line is continuously busy. Does anyone know the reason or if I am calling the right number?

January 8th, 2014: I-129f petition sent to Lewisville, TX lockbox
January 16th, 2014: NOA1
July 21st, 2014: NOA2

August 5th: NVC left

August 7th: Consulate in Naples received

August 12th: Packet 3 received

September 2nd: Packet 3 sent

September 5th: Packet4 received

September 17th: interview approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello! I have been calling the NVC ( (603) 334-0700 ) since yesterday. For some strange reason the line is continuously busy. Does anyone know the reason or if I am calling the right number?

I was in your shoes. All the times I tried, I kept getting busy signals. Just keep trying every 5 minutes and at 1 point you'll get through. Then you'll have to wait 30-40 minutes.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If it can wait, try calling after 9pm EST, it should be a lot easier to get through. If you still want to keep trying now you literally have to call back to back to back until it gets through. It took me 34 tries one afternoon around 3pm!

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: Timeline

If it can wait, try calling after 9pm EST, it should be a lot easier to get through. If you still want to keep trying now you literally have to call back to back to back until it gets through. It took me 34 tries one afternoon around 3pm!

They are open after 9pm?! :huh:

Timeline

They are open after 9pm?! :huh:

They're open until midnight EST! Very strange, but true.

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Timeline

Damn, I didn't know that otherwise I'd call every freaking day until I got approved lol

I think you are mistaking the NVC for USCIS? todos was talking about the NVC which has those extended business hours. USCIS has normal business hours.

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Officially 6 months since i filed my petition & USCIS still won't let me do an e-request because apparently it is within processing time.

Also waiting on answer from Gillibrand.

This is the most frustrating process of my life thus far.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello.

We got our NOA1 Jan 23, 2014. We are waiting.

Texas are still working on Dec 17th cases according to website and when I call the texas office.

Edited by queloque67

08-27-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-29-18 : Package delivered

09-05-18 : text from USCIS 

09-11-18 : NOA1 hardcopy

02-01-19 : Notice of approval

03-11-19 : NVC Received Package

03-13-2019  Received Case Number from NVC

04-02-2019  Package Left NVC to Consulate 

04-08-2019   Notified by Consulate received Package and received Package 3 via email.
06-04-2019   Interview

07-31-2019 Received VISA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.