KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

If anyone's interested in the TSC vs CSC comparison.... :help:

attachicon.gifTSC vs CSC.JPG

this makes me just go beat my head against the wall :help::ranting: still I hope we'll see new approvals this week. because hope dies last!

Edited by Tonester

K-1 visa, TSC:

NOA-1 - January 24, 2014

NOA-2 - July 25, 2014

Case shipped to NVC (Department of State actually) - July 31, 2014

Paper copy of NOA-2 received - August 2, 2014

NVC Case Creation Date - August 11, 2014 (as it says on CEAC website)

NVC Ready Status - August 18, 2014

Administrative Processing status - August 28, 2014

Medical - September 8, 2014

Interview - September 12, 2014 . Approved!!! :dancing:

Visa in hand - September 17, 2014

Flight to the USA - October 1, 2014

Wedding - December 6, 2014 (L)

Adjustment of Status:

Documents sent - April 12,2015

USCIS Acceptance Confirmation (email, text) - April 27,2015

Biometrics for AOS - May 20, 2015

RFE in the mail - May 23,2015

Biometrics for EAD (yep, sh*t happens) - June 23,2015

Notice of approval for EAD in mail - June 30,2015

EAD in mail - July 13, 2015

Avance Parole in mail - July 24,2015

Ready to schedule for interview - July 20, 2015

USCIS letter with interview date - August 22,2015

AOS interview date - September 24,2015

Approved! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Welcome letter in mail - September 29,2015

Green card in mail - October 2, 2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

My mom just handed me a letter from uscis, as my heart is racing I am praying it was one of those weird cases where nothing was updated online and my noa2 was sent directly to me…. but no…. just a letter stating that they don't care about my physical address change so nothing was changed within their systems. hopefully more from texas service center this week!

My mom just handed me a letter from uscis, as my heart is racing I am praying it was one of those weird cases where nothing was updated online and my noa2 was sent directly to me…. but no…. just a letter stating that they don't care about my physical address change so nothing was changed within their systems. hopefully more from texas service center this week!

What do you mean they didn't care about your address change? They made my fiance send them a letter with proof to confirm that I changed my address.. and now they don't even need it?

Ahhh this is so frustrating!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey guys. i know everyone is so frustrated and bummed that we aren't seeing more NOA2's, but stay positive. To pass the time and help you not think about how slow TSC is going, try to gather and organize all the documentation you will need after the approval. I spent the past weekend (16 hours in total) getting everything ready. My folders came out to be about 20 pounds. If you spread this out, you can kill about 2 weeks.

As soon as I get home, I will post an extremely comprehensive checklist of everything you should be gathering. I made this checklist after reading all of the documents over and over again. Also, the day isn't over. I am hoping for more NOA2's today!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

What do you mean they didn't care about your address change? They made my fiance send them a letter with proof to confirm that I changed my address.. and now they don't even need it?

Ahhh this is so frustrating!!!!

They sent

"USCIS systems do not make a distinction between a mailing address and a physical address. Therefore, since you requested that your mailing address stay the same, we have not made any corrections in our systems. "

I moved since we filed in January, but I wanted to leave the mailing address as is, since all forms are planned to be sent to my parents house in Connecticut. I just wanted them to know that I personally moved to Vermont, but would like my mail to continue to be sent to Connecticut.

hey guys. i know everyone is so frustrated and bummed that we aren't seeing more NOA2's, but stay positive. To pass the time and help you not think about how slow TSC is going, try to gather and organize all the documentation you will need after the approval. I spent the past weekend (16 hours in total) getting everything ready. My folders came out to be about 20 pounds. If you spread this out, you can kill about 2 weeks.

As soon as I get home, I will post an extremely comprehensive checklist of everything you should be gathering. I made this checklist after reading all of the documents over and over again. Also, the day isn't over. I am hoping for more NOA2's today!

Good lord 20lbs of paperwork? What all are you planning on including?!?!?!?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Yeah, seriously, 20lbs??? I have a ways to go, but I already have it planned. When I visit my fiancé next month I'll bring photo copies of my last set of airline stubs & itinerary, & copies of photos. When we get our noa2, I'll give him a link to print out my check stubs, I already have last years tax records, I'll get a notarized letter from my employer & one from my bank with my deposits. I...don't know that there's much else I need unless I'm totally missing something. Luckily, London doesn't look over proof of relationship so much, so I'm just giving him core info & maybe a handful of assorted chat logs since we talk everyday...

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

20 pounds!? Mine might weigh 1, 2 pounds tops :blink: Did you print out every conversation you guys have ever had or something?

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

What day did you put in? I have the same NOA1, but I still can't! wth

I put December something..... I tried it like 4 times before it took. I mean... it could've taken like 3 weeks to get there right? I'm fairly certain I put December 14 (I did send mine on like January 13 and it took 11 days for NOA1 blergh).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Ok so I got an RFE a little less than 6 months since applying at the TSC. Believe me it was for a very small detail. (Obviously they go through every little detail). This might explain how long it takes.

Essentially my fiancée forgot to include the term WITHIN 90 days......in her letter. This is necessary so it triggered an RFE. No biggier.

However seems like the late Jan 2014 applications are being looked at now

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Thanks for creating the checklist it's really awesome of you to do that! This will be extremely helpful for all of us! :)

K-1 Visa

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate: Mumbai, India

Met at University in UK: 2010

Engaged in India: 03/31/2014

I-129F Sent: 06/20/2014

NOA1: 06/25/2014

NOA2: 12/16/2014

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 12/23/2014

Case Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Case Number Assigned: 01/05/2015

Case Sent to Consulate: 01/08/2015

Case "Ready" at Consulate: 01/09/2015

Applied for PCC: 01/20/2015

PCC in hand: 02/23/2015

Medical: 01/23/2015

Completed DS-160 and paid visa fee: 02/20/2015

Interview: 03/13/2015 APPROVED :)--> Same day went into AP

Visa "issued" on CEAC webstie: 03/16/2015

:goofy: :goofy: Visa in hand! 03/18/2015 :goofy::goofy:

POE: 06/04/2015 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

AOS Journey

06.11.2015- City Hall Wedding

06.29.2015- Mailed AOS Package

07.01.2015 - Package Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

07.02.2015- Date Received as per USCIS

07.09.2015- NOA1 for EAD/AP

07.24.2015- RFE :ranting:

08.13.2015- USCIS accepted RFE response

09.08.2015- EAD received

Waiting for the interview :clock:

12.19.2015 WE GOT THE GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL!!!!! No interview :)

ROC

10.25.2017 ROC packet received by VT Service Center

11.02.2017- Received NOA dated 10.26.2017

11.29.17- Completed Biometrics

Waiting for the interview :clock:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

any NVC updates for late june or early july NOA2s?

I called the NVC this morning and they do not have my case in their system yet. I'm going to try again later this week - but just curious if anyone else has received their case number.

K1 Visa

Texas Service Center

12.23.2013 I-129F Sent

01.02.2014 I-129F NOA1

07.07.2014 I-129F NOA2

09.24.2014 Interview

11.13.2014 Visa Issued

11.20.2014 POE Miami, Florida

11.23.2014 Civil Ceremony

AOS

01.12.2015 AOS package sent

01.16.2015 NOA1 (I-485, I-765, I-131)

02.06.2015 Case status change - RFE (I-485)

02.12.2015 Biometrics Appt

02.12.2015 Received I-485 RFE letter and sent requested info back to NBC

02.18.2015 Case status change - I-485 RFE information received by NBC

03.09.2015 EAD/AP Approved

03.16.2015 EAD/AP Card mailed

03.18.2015 EAD/AP Card Received

06.15.2015 I-485 Interview Waiver Letter received (dated 6.11.2015)

08.28.2015 I-485 Approved - Card in Production email received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

any NVC updates for late june or early july NOA2s?

I called the NVC this morning and they do not have my case in their system yet. I'm going to try again later this week - but just curious if anyone else has received their case number.

Nope. I did not get anything from NVC either.

NOA2 Jul 8. How long does shipping take? lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.