lostinblue

Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones

181 posts in this topic

You're not one of the chosen few.ranting33va.gif

I'm sure that there is no favoritism shown here. They must have changed the TOS to allow baiting and personal insults.

For certain users.

well no because tactically it is a bad decision, unless you are possibly patrolling ranch land or possible other uses.It's too bulky and not easily concealed to carry in your typically urban environments. My glock 27 is my favorite, slide in my jeans pocket or tuck in my wife's pocketbook weapon.

However I can't think of any reason it would be in inherently more dangerous than my Glock 27. I could easily slip several high capacity round mags in my other pocket and cook off 90 rounds fairly quickly.Of course If i was a psycho and going to shoot up a public place i would probably choose a shotgun.

I think these idiots choose Ar-15's becuae they get all their gun info from those extreme violent movies pumped out by the anti-gun left.

If I'm tucking anything into my wife it's that short barrel .22 between my legs. It sucks being white.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

but will you be living in an area where Sharia law is enforced? I'd be worrying more about domicile location, than weapon choices.

Right now, looking at staying here at Scott, or around the area. If overseas, it will be Malaysia or Singapore.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I'm sure that there is no favoritism shown here. They must have changed the TOS to allow baiting and personal insults.

For certain users.

If I'm tucking anything into my wife it's that short barrel .22 between my legs. It sucks being white.

pocketbook perv..LOL

For certain users.

I heard a rumor, no proof that a mod here did double duty as one of all of your fav posters

For certain users.

Yep, when you weren't looking.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I wonder how much of a Sunni vs Shia problem there is in the Midlands in the UK.

hmmmm

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Three posts and three quotes thereof removed for name-calling. Acceptable part of one post returned here:

Again, you're extrapolating an general opinion from a single headline. This is ignorant.

Of course it hardly needs to be mentioned that you're confusing two completely separate points; firstly that the violent crime rate in the uk is high (it isn't) and second that guns lower the rate of crime, specifically the types of crime mentioned in the article (they don't).

Now the article in question is talking about a number of ethnic communities that are very insular. The honour crimes are generally committed within families, that's why they often go unreported.

The gun debate is a totally separate issue. Unrelated to the types of crime associatedbwith firearms.

Perhaps when the UK has three or four mass shooting events a year (like the US) vs the 3-4 we have over 2 and a half decades then youll have half a point.

However it will still have absolutely no relation to this story.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks for posting this.

I recognize it as a problem, however,

this type of freedom, to practice sharia law,

either should be legally negotiated or outlawed.

None of this 'oops we have a problem now' #######. It's a big pile o #######, as well.

This happened in the uk O'Darnell, you care about this because why?

Thus isn't a gun debate thread, the article has zero to do with guns or gun control and guns are irrelevant to the premise of the article.

Edited by Papa Lazarou

Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police as minority communities launch own justice systems

I thought we couldn't post the truth and/or news here about certain groups here on VJ. How did you get away with this post?
Although VJ has forums for discussion about some topics there is usually one group that is undiscussable. You can't even post quotes from their text book.

girlwerewolf2xn.gifshocked.gifhalloween.gifOff-Topic2.gif

Yes, except half the time the "truth" comes from websites that are considered hate speech. Or the facts are left out. Or people have puppet accounts and post things about acid burning, wife beating muslims and claim that applies to all muslims.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Yes, except half the time the "truth" comes from websites that are considered hate speech. Or the facts are left out. Or people have puppet accounts and post things about acid burning, wife beating muslims and claim that applies to all muslims.

Yet those are allowed in most other cases when it's about other religions.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Yet those are allowed in most other cases when it's about other religions.

As long as I've been here, I've never seen anyone spam hate christian links.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

As long as I've been here, I've never seen anyone spam hate christian links.

Maybe, maybe not. Point being the moderation team here is hyper-sensitive to any posts that can even be remotely construed as ant-islam. Been that way for years, even before P&R existed and everything was thrown into OT.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.