lostinblue

Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones

181 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

So in Chicago, Sharia law is running rampart? Are they honor killings going on there? What about genital mutilation?

Of course not, peaches grow in Ga and Apples grow in Washington.

Each community will express disfunction according to the people and culture which lives there.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Of course not, peaches grow in Ga and Apples grow in Washington.

Each community will express disfunction according to the people and culture which lives there.

Taking the easy way out I see.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Time and time again all you anti gun people try to hold the British model on why I should not be allowed to own a gun. It turns out that the only reason you can make this claim is crime just has not been reported .

Ah, not every crime in the UK is reported. Some revelation. Say, how does that the UK different from any other country- including the US? That's right. It doesn't. There are unreported crimes everywhere. You do realize that FGM does happen and goes unreported in the US, right? We do know that rape is vastly under-reported in the US as is sexual abuse of minors - just ask the Catholic Church. If you truly believe that unreported crime is more of an issue overseas than it is here, you might just be interested in that super nice beachfront property I've currently got for sale in Nebraska.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ah, not every crime in the UK is reported. Some revelation. Say, how does that the UK different from any other country- including the US? That's right. It doesn't. There are unreported crimes everywhere. You do realize that FGM does happen and goes unreported in the US, right? We do know that rape is vastly under-reported in the US as is sexual abuse of minors - just ask the Catholic Church. If you truly believe that unreported crime is more of an issue overseas than it is here, you might just be interested in that super nice beachfront property I've currently got for sale in Nebraska.

Apparently guns can stop female genital mutilation.

Also, they can stop an atomic bomb, the Rapture, the End of Days, the Zombie Apocalypse(I'll take a sword in that case), and any other disaster you can think of. The gun is almighty!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Sure, same as they stop murders.

Also, they can stop an atomic bomb, the Rapture, the End of Days, the Zombie Apocalypse(I'll take a sword in that case), and any other disaster you can think of. The gun is almighty!

To summarize, guns can stop everything. Except a Kenyan. From being elected President, that is.

Sure, same as they stop murders.

To summarize, guns can stop everything. Except a Kenyan. From being elected President, that is.

TBH, I thought he would have been assassinated at some point. This is why I figured Colin Powell didn't run. But thankfully, (knock on wood) he can serve out the rest of his term without such incident.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police as minority communities launch own justice systems

• Rise in 'community justice' in Midlands cutting number of police calls
  • Forces warn genital mutilations and honour killings are being kept hidden
  • Follows conviction of Muslim Patrol group last year for 'enforcing sharia law'

By Sara Smyth

PUBLISHED: 20:51 EST, 17 January 2014 | UPDATED: 10:13 EST, 18 January 2014

Parts of the UK are becoming no-go areas for police because minority communities are operating their own justice systems, according to the Chief Inspector of Constabulary.

The rise in ‘community justice’ means crimes as serious as murder and sexual abuse are going unreported – a situation reminiscent of Belfast in the height of the Troubles.

Tom Winsor said police officers were simply never called to some neighbourhoods, where law-abiding people rather than criminals administer their own form of justice

‘It’s not that the police are afraid to go into these areas or don’t want to go into those areas,’ he said. ‘But if the police don’t get calls for help then, of course, they won’t know what’s going on.’

Honour killings, domestic violence, sexual abuse of children and female genital mutilations are some of the offences that are believed to be unreported in some cities.

Last December, three members of a self-styled ‘Muslim Patrol’ vigilante group were jailed for harassing, intimidating and assaulting people in East London while claiming they were enforcing sharia law.

icon_camera_90x68.png

Chief Inspector of Constabulary Tom Winsor warns police officers are never called to some areas

In an interview with The Times, Mr Winsor said: ‘It could be anything. [Honour killings] are the most extreme case. That is murder. There is no honour in it.’ Tory MP Douglas Carswell said the rising number of unreported crimes was a damning indictment of our police.

He told the Mail last night: ‘Directly elected police commissioners are an attempt to give people a direct say over the way people are policed. Elsewhere the administering of justice often is ineffective and there is a great deal of incompetence in the system.

‘People don’t feel they can count on their police. Instead of placing blame with ethnic minorities, we should ask what it is that is wrong with the criminal justice system.’

Although Mr Winsor did not specifically refer to any ethnic group, there have been growing concerns over the emergence of sharia courts in some Muslim communities.

Senior police officers said they disagreed with the description given by Mr Winsor, who became chief inspector in October 2012. He is the first person from a non-police background to hold the post.

But Chris Sims, Chief Constable of West Midlands Police, said: ‘I don’t know if he’s talking about Birmingham, but I have only had one conversation with him since he took office and it wasn’t about this.

‘His characterisation of these communities as born under other skies is just wrong. Many members of communities in Birmingham are British-born and I find that a very odd expression.’

Mr Winsor insisted that public trust in the police needed to be restored for a functioning justice system.

He said the police ‘are not a paramilitary force – they are citizens in uniform’.

A spokesman for the Muslim Council of Britain said: ‘We all rely on the police to protect our communities and this can be only done through full co-operation and partnership.

‘Co-operation is particularly important for Muslim communities who have experienced a rise in Islamophobic hate crimes.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541635/Murders-rapes-going-unreported-no-zones-police-minority-communities-launch-justice-systems.html#ixzz2qyk6vISl

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You copied a news story from a credible source, that showed some Muslims could be vigilantes.10-1 nukeage in 10,9,8,7

You know it's not a day unless there's a thread attacking an entire group of people for the actions of a few.

But oddly when you post a new story about an overzealous clerk wrongly accusing a black kid of shoplifting, it means the the whole white retail world thinks all black people are thieves.

You copied a news story from a credible source, that showed some Muslims could be vigilantes.10-1 nukeage in 10,9,8,7

After 4 pages of posts, this one is here to stay. Unless someone says all muslims are like this...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Actually, I believe most of the folks here talk about regulated gun control. So folks with mental issues don't get to go on shooting sprees. I've never said you can't have a gun, but I do believe you should have a mental health test in order to gauge your competency. I'd have no problem taking such test, can you say the same thing?

do you really think a simple test is going to show mental illness with any degree of readability.

But oddly when you post a new story about an overzealous clerk wrongly accusing a black kid of shoplifting, it means the the whole white retail world thinks all black people are thieves.

You mean the story that spawned several other stories about black people being profiled in stores?

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/29/viola-davis-shopping-while-black-happens-to-her-all-the-time/

I didn't know that SWB wasn't a real deal.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Should people with mental issues be allowed to vote?

But oddly taking a drug test to get free money from the Govt(other taxpayers) is a howling violation of rights and waste of time, because only a small % use drugs.

do you really think a simple test is going to show mental illness with any degree of readability.

When you want to become a police officer, you have to take a psyche test. I think the same should be for gun owners. You have some folks running around here who clearly don't need to be armed.

But oddly taking a drug test to get free money from the Govt(other taxpayers) is a howling violation of rights and waste of time, because only a small % use drugs.

Who says that? I think if you've had a problem with drugs before it should be a no brainer. If you've never used drugs and need govt assistance because you've lost your job, I find it a bit wasteful.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg