'my_destiny'

Hi to All! Im newbie from the beautiful country-Philippines!!!

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats and welcome!!!!

Wishing you a speedy process and a great New year.

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

GOOD post, :D thanks for posting and Congtatulations on the news of the coming packet and your upcoming marriage in March!

Best of luck on your upcoming Fen 23 interview, you'll do just great! :yes:

kontumdiary

Hello..Ive been reading this post for a month already so I decided to join last night. I am a member other forum designed for Filipina and this site is international with different countries, stories and background and I hope I can meet a lot of friends here. :)

We filed our case last July 2006 and was approved September 2006. After that, me and my fiance was waiting to know my interview schedule and feel frustrated when the US Embassy Manila dont know when it will be. For us, it is really hard to wait and hard to plan. We always emailed our attorney and asked them if they can do something to expedite our case but they cant do anything about it, they just emailed them and see what the embassy actions. Our first wedding date was Noverber 2006, then moved to February 2007. Only this second week of December, the US Embassy Manila released the list for February schedule and we are not on that list, so another frustration again. We thought that my interview will be March already.

But when I called the Embassy again last Dec 20 and Oh My! I was soooo happy about the good news, they said they just sent the packet to my address on Dec 19. Yes! I was like a kid jumping in circle and my younger sister thought I was insane that time. I was laughing and smiling alone! I was really happy so I called my Fiance to inform him about it. I checked our attorney's site but they didnt update our timeline yet, I guess, they dont know yet the good news :whistle:

Now, we are planning to get married March 2007. My interview will be February 23. Please pray for me and to all the members who will have their interview soon.

Thanks guyz!

14 May 2005 - Introduced via friend

23 Sep 2005 - 1st China trip, meet personally in Nanning

02 Nov 2005 - Began working on the I-129F

22 Nov 2005 - Mailed completed I-129F

05 Dec 2005 - NOA1 from CSC

27 Feb 2006 - NOA2 CSC approval via e-mail

00 Mar 2006 - NVC receives petition from USCIS

16 Mar 2006 - NVC ships petition DHL to Guangzhou

25 Apr 2006 - Petition delivered/signed by STAMP

08 May2006 - 2nd trip to Nanning, China

11 Jun 2006 - SO in receipt of P3

21 Jun 2006 - P3 mailed to Guangzhou

08 Jul 2006 - DOS: SO qualified for interview

25 Jul 2006 - P4 mailed from Guangzhou

6 Aug 2006 - P4 received in Nanning

1 Sep 2006 - SO travel to Guangzhou for 7 Sept interview

7 Sep 2006 - PASSED INTERVIEW 9 Sep 2006 - Visa in hand

21Jan 2007 - 3rd trip to Nanning, China

29 Jan 2007 - Arrival at DFW airport in Texas

15 Feb 2007 - Applied for SSN, get 20 Feb 2007.

31 Mar 2007 - Married in Texas

14 Jun 2007 - AOS interview, passed

18 Jul 2007 - Biometrics taken

8 Dec 2007 - Received two year GC

ESL Classes - continuing

9 Jul 2008 - Lao Po trip to Nanning

9 Sep 2008 - Passed and Received Texas Driver License

1 May 2009 - Applied for and received first credit card

29Sep 2009 - Mailed Form I-751, waiting on 10yr GC

22 Feb 2010 - Received notice of approved LPR status

ESL Classes -continuing

31 Mar 2010 - Date of third wedding anniversary

29 Dec 2010 - LaoPo & LaoGong (4th) visit mom (6 weeks) in China

31 Mar 2011 - Date of fourth wedding anniversary

15 Sep 2011 - Forward N-400 to USCIS, received 16 Sep 2011

19 Dec 2011 - Became US citizen

154yi2u.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello isleta521, Thank you soo much for a warm welcome and for the wishes..I wish that too :D

Thanks kontumdiary!!!! If I could invite all ofthe members of VJ, I will hehehehe!

vhi

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
Welcome... good luck to you on your interview :D

Hi Erishkigal! Thank you sooo much for the warm welcome what what others did.

Ohh..You are getting married soon...wow! I wish you all the best and happines in this world!

take care everyday! :)

Welcome the VJ. Where are you from, my wife is from Cagayan on Mindanao. Good luck with the rest of your journey. :thumbs:

Hi jasman0717,

THANKS FOR A WARM WELCOME TOO ! :D

Im from Manila. I heard that Cagayan is really a nice place, but sad to say I havent been there, you know that even Philippines is just a small country but yet you have to take a plane or take a ship to go around the country..hehehehe!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year! :dance:

The first time I was there we took the super ferry from Cebu to Cagayan and I damn near froze to death, we couldn't shut the air conditioner off. All other times we flew except when we went from Dumaguete back to Cebu, we used the super cat for that and that was a pleasent trip. I would love tovisit all 7000 islands! :)

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

Good Luck and Best wishes to all, especially the Feb/March interviews :thumbs:

Visa issued: 04-13-2007

Entered USA: 05/30/2007

Married: 07/11/2007

Filed AOS/EAD: 07/27/200

NOA: AOS/EAD:09/10/2007

BIOMETRICS: 10/04/2007

Green Card Issued 11/21/2007

Timeline
Of course you're welcome here! Nice pic!

Hello green-eyed girl!

thanks for the welcome!

for sure you have a nice eyes because it is green.

Take care all the time :)