Finally approved after 239 days! :) :)

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Amazing news. We was finally approved after 239 days! Never believed in Xmas miracles till today :)

NOA1 - APRIL 19th

RFE - SEPTEMBER 3rd

RFE REPLY - SEPTEMBER 11th

NOA2 - DECEMBER 20th 'approved'

NVC RECEIVED - JANUARY 9th

MEDICAL - JANUARY 24th

NVC LEFT - FEBRUARY 3rd

EMBASSY RECEIVED - FEBRUARY 7th

DS-160 and NOAR - FEBRUARY 7th

PACKET 4 - FEBRUARY 25th

INTERVIEW - MARCH 10th 'approved'

VISA ISSUED - MARCH 12th

VISA IN HAND - MARCH 17th

P.O.E (LAS VEGAS) - MARCH 18th

uk_usa_flag-full.jpg

Amazing news. We was finally approved after 239 days! Never believed in Xmas miracles till today smile.png

OMG, congrats. I remember your post a while back. I am so happy for both of you. If you don't my asking, what did you do that finally you've got an approval?

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

OMG, congrats. I remember your post a while back. I am so happy for both of you. If you don't my asking, what did you do that finally you've got an approval?

Thanks :) well last week I had enough of it all as was startling to affect my life has hadn't slept good in a over 3 weeks cause of it so I had the office of congresswomen Dina Titus put in a official enquiry and had senator hellor give them a call and we put in a service request and had my fiancée email the USCIS head office. The hope was one of them would work and it must of done :) the only reason we did all that is because the officer we spoke to on phone last week said we are well over processing and he can see no reason for it not to have been approved by now other than an error in the office.

NOA1 - APRIL 19th

RFE - SEPTEMBER 3rd

RFE REPLY - SEPTEMBER 11th

NOA2 - DECEMBER 20th 'approved'

NVC RECEIVED - JANUARY 9th

MEDICAL - JANUARY 24th

NVC LEFT - FEBRUARY 3rd

EMBASSY RECEIVED - FEBRUARY 7th

DS-160 and NOAR - FEBRUARY 7th

PACKET 4 - FEBRUARY 25th

INTERVIEW - MARCH 10th 'approved'

VISA ISSUED - MARCH 12th

VISA IN HAND - MARCH 17th

P.O.E (LAS VEGAS) - MARCH 18th

uk_usa_flag-full.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Progress Forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your case information. Please see below mentioned information on my case K-1 application and please reply back to me about the next steps.

December 6th, 2013 - Mailed application by using USPS 2 day express mailing.
December 9th, 2013 - Application delivered by USPS to Dallas Lockbox.
December 10th, 2013 - Someone from USCIS picked it up.
December 12th, 2013 - Text message and email arrived with application receipt number.
December 13th, 2013 - Status was available online. Stage Initial Review for application - application sent to Texas Services Center for processing.
December 17th, 2013 - Letter arrived in mail with receipt number - NOA1
December 20th, 2013 - Status changed from processing to Alien registration number changed status.
Question: Alien registration number changed status, what does this mean? whats next after this? A lot of people who filed in in late November also stated on this forum that they got their approval. Should I say my approval is also on its way or is it too early. Just so you know my application is at Texas Services Center.
Thank you and I look forward to all of your response.

That's wonderful and about time! Congratulations!

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your case information. Please see below mentioned information on my case K-1 application and please reply back to me about the next steps.

December 6th, 2013 - Mailed application by using USPS 2 day express mailing.
December 9th, 2013 - Application delivered by USPS to Dallas Lockbox.
December 10th, 2013 - Someone from USCIS picked it up.
December 12th, 2013 - Text message and email arrived with application receipt number.
December 13th, 2013 - Status was available online. Stage Initial Review for application - application sent to Texas Services Center for processing.
December 17th, 2013 - Letter arrived in mail with receipt number - NOA1
December 20th, 2013 - Status changed from processing to Alien registration number changed status.
Question: Alien registration number changed status, what does this mean? whats next after this? A lot of people who filed in in late November also stated on this forum that they got their approval. Should I say my approval is also on its way or is it too early. Just so you know my application is at Texas Services Center.

Hi,

It does not mean anything. Some people got an approval after that, but some others don't. My I-129F was approved a few weeks after my alien registration number had been changed. Good luck!

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

I don't want to offend, but just to be accurate, nobody can say if you will be approved or not since we do not know your case. But a DECISION may be on its way soon, keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations!!!

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Congratulations!!!

mounir.. your profile photo is epic :D ijs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.