TBoneTX

The Return of the Pink Ranter

2,998 posts in this topic

Give me a day dear and I will be. (I wonder if I missed out on commas in that sentence hmmm....)

Now I am awfully nice. Ha ! Only today though.

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

well...that is because I am awful and I intend to keep it all to myself. (you ask at your own peril)

and that is why i am quiet....see ? ugh

I'm sorry things are awful for you today. Maybe go play a violent video game and get it all out?

I'm totally exhausted two naps didn't help. 10 more weeks to go then I'll be a different kind of exhausted ClockWatch2.gif

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

I'm sorry things are awful for you today. Maybe go play a violent video game and get it all out?

I'm totally exhausted two naps didn't help. 10 more weeks to go then I'll be a different kind of exhausted ClockWatch2.gif

aww I am sorry the naps did not work. I wish I could tell you what will help you feel less exhausted but I got absolutely no idea :(

I was more thinking in the realm of punching someone irl. :)

you can always PM, too you know.....

(altho I may have to charge you fiddy bucks content.gif ) okok...I'm kidding.....

I'm making some shrimp scampi....without the scampi.....

I knew it !! you would totally charge me for advice ! That is why I cannot be nice around you...shark ! tongue.png

why no scampi ! throw in some olive oil, butter, white wine, lemon and garlic and some red pepper flakes..chop chop

ps: totally feeling better now. I shall think when everyone is asleep..best time to think...possibly in the bathroom...helps me solve math problems so why not other problems right ?

Edited by JTB11

Go punch the ####### outta the dog smile.png

And parsley....no olive oil, lotsa butter.....

I just let her out to go bark at other dogs.

ha....different recipe then. I see.

Oh man, my GERD is acting up bad....pain, all over.....

man, I had to google that one. You are eating wrong.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I was more thinking in the realm of punching someone irl. :)

Welcome to my world. I swear I'm about to unfriend anyone on Facebook that could even be pregnant.

I love my husband, but if I knew about his infertility beforehand, I might have made a different choice. My world is cascading downward, and I already put up with this before with someone else. I constantly feel duct taped together and the only time I get a real grip on it is when I convince myself we are no longer trying and that I'm choosing not to have more children. Then, of course, the Dane has to hit it during the fertile window and I'm back to feeling powerless.

Bam? I'm having a bad day...my cousin, who is a sweetie had her baby that was due on the same day as one we miscarried and looks like maybe she is knocked up again. SIL just had hers, and XSIL seems still capable of popping them out at 40..... Ugggghhhh

Bad bad day.

Carry on.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Welcome to my world. I swear I'm about to unfriend anyone on Facebook that could even be pregnant.

I love my husband, but if I knew about his infertility beforehand, I might have made a different choice. My world is cascading downward, and I already put up with this before with someone else. I constantly feel duct taped together and the only time I get a real grip on it is when I convince myself we are no longer trying and that I'm choosing not to have more children. Then, of course, the Dane has to hit it during the fertile window and I'm back to feeling powerless.

Bam? I'm having a bad day...my cousin, who is a sweetie had her baby that was due on the same day as one we miscarried and looks like maybe she is knocked up again. SIL just had hers, and XSIL seems still capable of popping them out at 40..... Ugggghhhh

Bad bad day.

Carry on.

I am sorry Nola. I wish I had something more meaningful to say but seeing as though i am currently drowning in my own sorrows I am not help.

All i can say is....hopefully tomorrow will be better. *offer cookie or bottle of wine*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Bad bad day.

Carry on.

Wow...this is a bad day for several of us.....

It's the primary complaint of people down at the World Trade Center in the 9-11 attacks.

you learn something new everyday, I had no idea. There is no way to make it better ? And oh god...you were there there ? omg.

I am now educating myself on GERD and cures and remedies and all that.

Jada <----- sponge. (like...knowledge sponge...not that I am washing myself...ugh)

Edited by JTB11