TBoneTX

The Return of the Pink Ranter

2,998 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

you learn something new everyday, I had no idea. There is no way to make it better ? And oh god...you were there there ? omg.

I am now educating myself on GERD and cures and remedies and all that.

Jada <----- sponge. (like...knowledge sponge...not that I am washing myself...ugh)

I was there alright.....

The GERD plays tricks on you, it mimics many other conditions.....

I have what is known as "silent reflux", if you ask me, it's worse.....

There's no cure. One can try surgery to correct the esophageal sphincter. I dunno what the success rate is...

Yah, I read the surgery thing....obviously I do not know how bad it gets and whether surgery is worth it at all. I did read a lot of foods could worsen the symptoms. Uh, I am sorry...has got to suck, I get heartburn once a year and I get annoyed at it......

Nice shrimps....looks pretty... seafood is the one thing I never got to cook...its on my bucket list - getting a cook book with a specific cuisine and cook that type of food for a month and then pick another book etc. Cannot wait.

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I was more thinking in the realm of punching someone irl. smile.png

Video games would keep you out of jail though. Hmm punching bags would work also.

Glad you're starting to feel better.

Oh man, my GERD is acting up bad....pain, all over.....

Oh man I can totally relate, too bad yours will last a lot longer then mine sad.png

Welcome to my world. I swear I'm about to unfriend anyone on Facebook that could even be pregnant.

I love my husband, but if I knew about his infertility beforehand, I might have made a different choice. My world is cascading downward, and I already put up with this before with someone else. I constantly feel duct taped together and the only time I get a real grip on it is when I convince myself we are no longer trying and that I'm choosing not to have more children. Then, of course, the Dane has to hit it during the fertile window and I'm back to feeling powerless.

Bam? I'm having a bad day...my cousin, who is a sweetie had her baby that was due on the same day as one we miscarried and looks like maybe she is knocked up again. SIL just had hers, and XSIL seems still capable of popping them out at 40..... Ugggghhhh

Bad bad day.

Carry on.

Oh Nola I'm so sorry.

I was there alright.....

The GERD plays tricks on you, it mimics many other conditions.....

I have what is known as "silent reflux", if you ask me, it's worse.....

There's no cure. One can try surgery to correct the esophageal sphincter. I dunno what the success rate is...

Ugh my daughter had silent reflux when she was born, it was terrible I tried telling the doctor and nurses at the hospital but they never took me seriously. The poor girl would cry so hard that her rib cage would suction cup to my hand, and no way is that normal.

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

Oh yes you'd get GERD during pregnancy. Tiff never had it tho. Neither did the baby, thank heavens.....

But some days it's better, some days it's bad....really bad. Pain radiates to neck, head, back....

When I got the first attack 4 years ago, I went to The ER thinking it was my heart.

And also, the wake up in the middle of the night coughing....

Timeline

Here's a great article on Silent reflux.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/silent-reflux-epidemic

sometimes I have to take 2 nexiums a day

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Oh yes you'd get GERD during pregnancy. Tiff never had it tho. Neither did the baby, thank heavens.....

But some days it's better, some days it's bad....really bad. Pain radiates to neck, head, back....

When I got the first attack 4 years ago, I went to The ER thinking it was my heart.

And also, the wake up in the middle of the night coughing....

wacko.png

I ate everything in sight today.

Even the pizza box ?

lol no...I stand corrected - I ate almost everything in sight today.

I'm still searching for a new favorite mug.....

Seriously ?

Told ya...get that flower pot shaped like a fish and stuff the hole at the bottom with something.

But really....does the color matter ? Looks like it doesn't have to be blue ? No writings on it right ? And it has to be textured - the thingie...I cannot think of the name. Any other specs ?