blakezero

Send a box to USCIS PO Box and RFE Gold sheet

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Hi All,
I got a REF letter on October 24, 2013. On the RFE letter, it says "Include a copy of this letter and place the attached gold sheet on top of your documents". The letter that I have is yellow and I don't have any gold sheet. I am assuming that i have to sent the RFE letter (2 pages yellow sheet) that I received from USCIS.
I have gathered a lots of evidence for the REF Letter (Request for evidence: 2 Year meeting requirement) like almost 400 pages that I had to put them in a binder. Now, I'm ready to send my evidences to the USCIS P.O Box but I'm afraid that they will be rejected because it does not fit in the flat rate mailing envelope, I will have to send it in a small box.
My evidence is well organized. I have organized my evidence by trips (events), when I have traveled to see my fiancee. Each event has a sheet protector with a cover sheet that specify its content such as visa & stamps, boarding passes, Skype/MSN/Cell Phone logs and email.
Here are my questions:
Will the USCIS reject my package? Because it is a box (size of a binder for 400 pages)?
Will the officer going to be pissed off to handle my evidence (maybe 400 pages)?
When the USCIS sent a RFE letter, Are they supposed to include the gold sheet (any bar-code sheet or a sheet with the case information) with the REF letter?
Also, the date of the letter says "October 17,2014". I think they did a mistake.
Thank you so much in advance guys, I hope someone can help me to clear out my doubts.
Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Note; I have attached the RFE letter on this topic.

post-168618-0-75154800-1386909164_thumb.jpg

post-168618-0-58560400-1386909173_thumb.jpg

Edited by blakezero

9/06/2013 - Sent I-129F K-1 Visa Package

9/10/2013 - USCIS Received the I-129F package

9/13/2013 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation by email

9/30/2013 - USCIS Case status - Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I-129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). by email

10/18/2013 - USCIS Case status - We mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I-129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) by email.

10/24/2013 - Recieved a RFE Letter - Request for evidence - Two year meeting requirement.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

1. Will the USCIS reject my package? Because it is a box (size of a binder for 400 pages)?

NO.

2. Will the officer going to be pissed off to handle my evidence (maybe 400 pages)?

Who cares?

3. When the USCIS sent a RFE letter, Are they supposed to include the gold sheet (any bar-code sheet or a sheet with the case information) with the REF letter?

Lets assume they were out of gold paper that day, and instead, substituted yellow paper for the printing.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

While I tend to agree with Darnell about not giving a ####### whether they would be upset about receiving a 400-page document, it might be best to trim it down.

Fernando & Michelle

12/05/2011 - Mailed I-129F
12/09/2011 - Received NOA1
12/21/2011 - Last updated by USCIS
04/12/2012 - Approved!
05/08/2012 - NVC received
05/09/2012 - Left NVC
05/14/2012 - Received at Consulate
06/25/2012 - Interview at Consulate, APPROVED!!!!
07/07/2012 - POE at JFK, easy.

09/28/2012 - Mailed I-485
11/09/2012 - Appointment for Biometrics
12/08/2012 - EAD and AP Card arrived in mail. No updates to USCIS website.
07/26/2013 - Approved, no interview.

04/30/2015 - Mailed I-751

06/03/2015 - Appointment for Biometrics

02/29/2016 - Approved, no interview.

03/14/2016 - Received 10-year Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi

I received a proof of intent to marry. Honestly all I have is the intent letter from both my fiancé and I. What else I need to provide?

Will I need to give proof if affidavit support before the visa is granted or after he comes to the USA. What if I don't have enough money on my bank account? Will immigration come to my home for visit once my fiancé comes here?0

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi

I received a proof of intent to marry. Honestly all I have is the intent letter from both my fiancé and I. What else I need to provide?

If you did not send the required letters of intent from each of you with original signatures on both, then yes, I suppose that would be what they are asking for. Without seeing the actual RFE, no one can completely and accurately answer that.

Will I need to give proof if affidavit support before the visa is granted or after he comes to the USA. What if I don't have enough money on my bank account?

Have you researched the immigration process at all? You really should. You can start here with the K-1 flowchart, then research more on your own. > http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

You will need the I-134 affidavit of support for the K-1 interview, and then you will need the I-864 affidavit of support after they are in the US, you are married and the foreign spouse is applying to adjust their status. It is not about how much money is in your bank account. It is about your current annual income meeting the requirement and being ongoing and stable. > http://www.visajourney.com/content/support

Will immigration come to my home for visit once my fiancé comes here?0

They can, but that is a rare occurrence.

In the future, it would be best to start your own topic to ask your questions instead of posting in another person's thread that is not really even related to your questions and situation.

Edited by Jay-Kay

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.