NicholasNissel

What's gonna happen if I'll do my medical exam 2 weeks before the interview?

13 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

There are none. Your fine.. If the Medical passes your OK.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

2 weeks is ample time to do the medical…. provided that you pass it. If something comes up, SLEC will reschedule the interview for you.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

AS I said on the title.What are the consequences we may face if we'll have our medical exam 2 weeks before the interview?

I don't see anything bad that's gonna happen because of that. IMO, it's a good amount of time to have in between your medical and interview date. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys thanks to all who replied.well I know they say that medical should be done atleast 7 days before the interview and I just can't do that cause of very personal reason.So I need to do it in advance.Do you think I'll be fine?Has anybody here done that?what did the embassy tell you during your interview regarding the advance medical exam?

Hi guys thanks to all who replied.well I know they say that medical should be done atleast 7 days before the interview and I just can't do that cause of very personal reason.So I need to do it in advance.Do you think I'll be fine?Has anybody here done that?what did the embassy tell you during your interview regarding the advance medical exam?

"At least 7 says" means 7 days or more. You are doing more. It's not a problem. I think you misunderstood the phrase "at least...before"

The opposite is "at most 7 days before," which would mean 7 days maximum.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

"At least 7 says" means 7 days or more. You are doing more. It's not a problem. I think you misunderstood the phrase "at least...before"

The opposite is "at most 7 days before," which would mean 7 days maximum.

OMG I didn't even realize that I thought of it the other way around maybe cause there's too much going on in my mind.So it means I can even do it right now right?Like 2 months before the interview is okay?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Philippines regional subforum for country-specific advice. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

AS I said on the title.What are the consequences we may face if we'll have our medical exam 2 weeks before the interview?

consequences? You will be done with your medical two weeks before your interview.... have time to lounge about some ;)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am paying for my visa fee tomorrow and schedule for an interview. Book a flight to manila because Im sure its going to be next year. As of now, Im reading a lot of forums on how to take the steps. need help on how to pay and schedule for interview.

Follow the flashing arrow at the bottom of this post for details on what and how to do everything.

I would say it is fairly certain it will be next year before you can get an interview day, I read lately that only February dates are available. Only chance of getting anything earlier is if you trip over a cancellation.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

consequences? You will be done with your medical two weeks before your interview.... have time to lounge about some wink.png

Thanks Hank_ as always you're very helpful.Okay It's good to know all these.I'll schedule my medical soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.