sara111

Change in case status from "Ready" to "AP" and now to "Ready" again?

13 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi,

I am new to the forum, please forgive me for any errors whatsoever.

I wanted to seek your help, i am very confused at the moment and i will be very thankful to anyone who helps me out.

My interview was conducted on 10th October, 2013 at Islamabad for spouse visa and my case was put in administrative processing, i was given blue sheet (some other documents were required). I submitted the doucments through American express on 11th November, 2013 and today, Friday 22nd November, 2013 my case was updated at the ceac.com website stating that my case is "ready" for interview. That is my case status changed from "Ready" to "AP" and now to "Ready" again? What does this mean?

I do not know why this happened with me? Does this mean i again have to give the interview, if yes, can anyone pleas help me out by telling, why?

All my documents were complete, i am quite numb right now.

Please, anyone help me out here sad.png

Timeline

Hi, Thank you for your reply, okay i just took a sigh of relief.

They asked for,

1. More photographs of our wedding.

2. Original Khulanama of my husband's previous wedding.

3. My husband's income was insufficient so they asked for a joint sponsor.

All these documents were duly submitted on 11th November.

May Allah help us all please, Ameen!

Timeline

I believe they will issue your visa in the next few days. Keep checking the ceac website and call the Dept of State.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply. I am on the verge of tears :')

Should i call Dept. of State or my husband has to make the call from US?

Once again THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH :D

I hope it is like what you told me, Ameen.

Timeline

I believe they will issue your visa in the next few days. Keep checking the ceac website and call the Dept of State.

I am sorry in my confusion i posted in the wrong forum, my husband is a permanent resident of the US so this makes me a F2-A visa seeker.

So, would this mean anything different?

Sorry to bother you, but i am really in a fix right now.

Regards.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am sorry in my confusion i posted in the wrong forum, my husband is a permanent resident of the US so this makes me a F2-A visa seeker.

So, would this mean anything different?

Sorry to bother you, but i am really in a fix right now.

Regards.

F2-A doesn't change anything ready means ready! They'll probably issue the visa soon inshaAllah

Got Married :) - 24th January 2013

NOA 1- 31st July 2013

Case Transferred to CSC - 21st January 2014

NOA 2 - 31st January 2014

NVC Received - 12th February 2014

Case number, IIN, BIN Received - 21st March 2014

DS-261 Submitted - 23rd March 2014

AOS Bill Paid - 27th March 2014

E-mailed NVC to Change the Consulate of Beneficiary - 31st March 2014

IV Bill Paid - 5th April 2014

AOS Package Submitted - 7th April 2014

DS - 260 Available - 8th April 2014

Waiting for the reply from NVC before going any further :(

AOS Approved - 3rd June 2014

New Case Number Assigned - 7th June 2014

NVC Received IV Docs - 17th June 2014

Case Complete - 29th July 2014

Interview - 11th September 2014 (which happens to be my husband's birthday! :)) - APPROOOOOVEDDDD Alhamdulillah

Ceac Status Changed to "Issued" - 12th September 2014

Got my Passport and Sealed Packet - 16th September 2014 Alhamdulillah!!

Timeline

F2-A doesn't change anything ready means ready! They'll probably issue the visa soon inshaAllah

InshaAllah, Allah aap ki zuban mubarak kre, Ameen.

Praying for you too, will keep you people updated, InshaAllah.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, Thank you for your reply, okay i just took a sigh of relief.

They asked for,

1. More photographs of our wedding.

2. Original Khulanama of my husband's previous wedding.

3. My husband's income was insufficient so they asked for a joint sponsor.

All these documents were duly submitted on 11th November.

May Allah help us all please, Ameen!

Goodluck

InshaAllah you will be approved soon..

How many pictures you took that they asked for more? Trying to prepare myself for the interview :D

Timeline

Goodluck

InshaAllah you will be approved soon..

How many pictures you took that they asked for more? Trying to prepare myself for the interview biggrin.png

InshaAllah, Ameen, Thank you :)

Okay i took about 20 selected pictures of my wedding. The interviewer told me to submit more.

I advise you to take full album containing all your mehndi, mayun, wedding, valima pictures as the interviewer also asked me about "if i have any pictures of specific rasams etc."...

Best of luck for your interview :)

Kind Regards.

Filed: Timeline

your'e damn so lucky it's happening on fast track, in the same month you've submitted required documents there you have your case jumped up to "READY" to good to be truerolleyes.gif i had submitted right after my wife's interview in Sep received on starting of OCT by Embassy. since they are under review..CO handed out the blue form where merely part highlighted was "joint sponsor needed". No more photos were asked or anything like.

Timeline

Yeah, but it has been 2 years since we have filed the case, so i won't say was fast, but even then Alhamdulilah that it is happening now :)

your'e damn so lucky it's happening on fast track, in the same month you've submitted required documents there you have your case jumped up to "READY" to good to be truerolleyes.gif i had submitted right after my wife's interview in Sep received on starting of OCT by Embassy. since they are under review..CO handed out the blue form where merely part highlighted was "joint sponsor needed". No more photos were asked or anything like.

Hoping that you too get the good news soon :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.