TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys quick update on my case

I Still haven't got my Passport back from embassy and its been 7 days since my case status said Issued. i call Amex daily but they don't have my passport yet and every time we call DOS they congratulate me and say its been issued. i hope they really issued it. protest6wz.gif

it was issued on 20th nov.

I don't know what else to do now. any suggestions guys?

dont worry bro it will b soon in ur hand, give them 10 working day,till saturday it will b in ur hand

Timeline

today embassy will close or open?????? .bcz thanks giving in USA.VJ friend in december embasssy issue visaes or no.

its close today ,they will issue visa dont worry i have seen last year cases which approved in December also

Guy by the Grace of Allah almighty i have got my packet with a visa today. dancin5hr.gif

inshallah soon you all will get out of AP. i never thought i would get a visa but i believed in God and see here i have it.

Just stay Positive and keep praying! kicking.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Well my husband is trying to meet him personally and discuss our case with him.Lets see what happen i will ask him to send email again to congressman so he again ask them about the status of our case.

There is nothing a congressperson or senator can do, other than inquiring on your behalf. AP has to run its course, nothing anyone says or does can expedite it. Aisha we all know you are depressed and stressed, I was too when my husband was in AP, but continually contacting people, whether it be the congressperson or the embassy, is just going to piss them off. Especially the embassy after they told you not to contact them for 6 months. Have the congressperson inquire for you, meeting him face to face isn't going to get you out of AP.

Timeline

Guy by the Grace of Allah almighty i have got my packet with a visa today. dancin5hr.gif

inshallah soon you all will get out of AP. i never thought i would get a visa but i believed in God and see here i have it.

Just stay Positive and keep praying! kicking.gif

congratulation brother dancin5hr.gif , i v told u till this weekend u will got we r waiting also these happy moment, pray for us plz

congratulation brother dancin5hr.gif , i v told u till this weekend u will got we r waiting also these happy moment, pray for us plz

hi ahmadjutt i am in AP from 18 months.my case also update in last wk of septembet 3 times in a wk then in oct it updated daily 9 days then on 10 oct embassy ask me to sumit ds230 ,medical 2 pix visa i provid on 20 of this month then no update till 20 novmber. plz remember me in urs prayers

Timeline

hi ahmadjutt i am in AP from 18 months.my case also update in last wk of septembet 3 times in a wk then in oct it updated daily 9 days then on 10 oct embassy ask me to sumit ds230 ,medical 2 pix visa i provid on 20 of this month then no update till 20 novmber. plz remember me in urs prayers

when was ur last update? dont worry embassyt takes 4-5 week for review the new documents, inshahALLAH good news will soon come to all of us,

when was ur last update? dont worry embassyt takes 4-5 week for review the new documents, inshahALLAH good news will soon come to all of us,

my last update was on 20 november .i was send my documents to embassy on 24 oct after 15days i was email the embassy to inqiry did they reciv my documents but they said they still need as soon as posible they ask me.then i send courier tracking detail.then on 20 november last update i was call dos they confirmed that they received my documents.

regularly updated are good sign?plz tell me i am so upset.they aslo call my ds230 after 6 month and tells me must sign on part 2. did any 1 sign par 2 becoz on form they mensioned visa officer assist u for sign

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my last update was on 20 november .i was send my documents to embassy on 24 oct after 15days i was email the embassy to inqiry did they reciv my documents but they said they still need as soon as posible they ask me.then i send courier tracking detail.then on 20 november last update i was call dos they confirmed that they received my documents.

regularly updated are good sign?plz tell me i am so upset.they aslo call my ds230 after 6 month and tells me must sign on part 2. did any 1 sign par 2 becoz on form they mensioned visa officer assist u for sign

The original DS230 part 2 is always signed at the interview but if they are requesting a second one after expiration then you sign part 1 and part 2 and submit those to the embassy.

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

bro regular update is very good sign, soon u will get good news now hope so all cases which submitt new documents they all will get visa in December inshahALLAH

The original DS230 part 2 is always signed at the interview but if they are requesting a second one after expiration then you sign part 1 and part 2 and submit those to the embassy.

but i do not sign part 2 in embassy and i send ds230 2 times never sign embassy always reply that they review my ds230 and found good for my visa application.3rd time now they ask must sign on part 2end.

your visa jurny VO take ur interview in phone ?how long he talk with u ?what was his focus?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.