TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys I am happy to report that today on the CEAC site my wife's case shows ISSUED!

her interview was in Oct 2012 and I applied September 2011. So glad this is ove, still in shock not sure if this is real.

My prayers are with everyone else who is still waiting. It took us 14 months in AP for a standard case so don't lose hope. Your time will come!

congratulation brother.............

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our case has been updating for past few days and finally today received a call at home to submit new medical, passport pictures and fill out DS260 form. dancin5hr.gif

Question is how do we mail them medical and pictures?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our case has been updating for past few days and finally today received a call at home to submit new medical, passport pictures and fill out DS260 form. dancin5hr.gif

Question is how do we mail them medical and pictures?

send them through American express or speed ex office i did same way ,also send them the receipt of ds260 with pic and medical

Timeline

Thanks fellows,

who has to fill out D260 form. Application or Petitioner? Cause there are some questions that don't have sense. Like is your Spouse immigrating with you?

Timeline

My husband case is in administrative process and it's more than 6 month now .now I m gng Pakistan .does any one know if I go to the Islamabad embassy and talk to the consular does it help or not ? Any more had that situation before?help pls

no they will not allow u to come inside, coz this walk in service closed, there is no way to go inside

My husband case is in administrative process and it's more than 6 month now .now I m gng Pakistan .does any one know if I go to the Islamabad embassy and talk to the consular does it help or not ? Any more had that situation before?hel

my wife comes pakistan 2end time and she stayed 11 months we try to go embassy but from april 2012 i am not sure some tels me no 1 can go even US citizn can t go for visa inqry ,status asking .just email or fax.there is no appoitment for visa staus inqry .

Timeline

Guys I am happy to report that today on the CEAC site my wife's case shows ISSUED!

her interview was in Oct 2012 and I applied September 2011. So glad this is ove, still in shock not sure if this is real.

My prayers are with everyone else who is still waiting. It took us 14 months in AP for a standard case so don't lose hope. Your time will come!

Congrats Ali K!

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello guys, I received this email yesterday from embassy. so pls tell me i will send new medical or wait until embassy call me?

Thank you for your email.

As per our available information, your case is still undergoing administrative processing. While we certainly understand the frustration caused by the delay, the administrative processing is necessary and can neither be waived nor expedited. Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this will require. We will, however, contact you as soon as this process is finished.

However, you will need to get another medical report from panel physician, by undergoing through the medical test.

Sincerely,

IV Unit, Consular Section,

U.S. Embassy, Islamabad.

Hello guys, I received this email yesterday from embassy. so pls tell me i will send new medical or wait until embassy call me?

Thank you for your email.

As per our available information, your case is still undergoing administrative processing. While we certainly understand the frustration caused by the delay, the administrative processing is necessary and can neither be waived nor expedited. Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this will require. We will, however, contact you as soon as this process is finished.

However, you will need to get another medical report from panel physician, by undergoing through the medical test.

Sincerely,

IV Unit, Consular Section,

U.S. Embassy, Islamabad.

when ur last medical gone u submit?may be i can tell u becoz i send medical 3 times 1 time embassy loss but when i resend courier tracking detail they found it

Timeline

They are telling you to get a new medical. The medical is only good for 1 year. Take that email with you when you go for medical. I don't think the embassy will call you on the phone sense they sent an email.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.