TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

thanks allah thanks everyone my visa is approved on 15 sept after finger print and oath but i just check my visa status still showing AP ?

how long time to change to issuse and get pick up my passport lady said will take 5 working days ?

congratulations...so almost 5 and half years....long journey of AP ..how many medicals you submitted? wish you luck and happiness

IN AP SINCE 2006 STILL ON AP TILL DATE..RESUBMITTED SECOND MEDICAL IN JUN13

8 YEARS OF MARRIAGE ---5 YEARS OF SON-- IMAGINE LIFE IN SUCH KIND OF PAIN

I HAD SIMILAR SCENARIO AS SAJIDLA AS THEY TOOK ME TO A SEPARATE ROOM

AND WERE NOT DIGESTING ANY WORDS THAT I TOLD THEM

THEY SHUT THE FILE IN MY FACE AND I STILL REMEMBER IT WAS AROUND 5 OR 6PM

AND NO ONE WAS AT THE EMBASSY EXCEPT ME AND THOSE CO;S AND SOME STAFF

I WAS RECALLED FOR ANOTHER INTERVIEW AND I HAVE SEEN GREEN STAMPS SAYING APPROVED ON MY FILE

BUT NOT SURE WHATS STOPPING THEM...I AM SO SICK OF THIS AP

I REQUEST TO ALL VJ'S TO ADD THEIR RESPECTIVE COMMENTS ON THIS SITE TO HELP ME HAVE MY VISA ADJUDICATED ASAP

I AM SURE THE US EMBASSY DOES LOOKS AT THIS WEBSITE ....PLEASE PLEASE I NEED YOUR SUPPORT ..

PLEASE RAISE THE VOICE FOR ME ---------ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS AP THING ..ITS SIMPLY RUINING LIVES NOT UNITING

Filed: Timeline

thanks allah thanks everyone my visa is approved on 15 sept after finger print and oath but i just check my visa status still showing AP ?

how long time to change to issuse and get pick up my passport lady said will take 5 working days ?

Congrats Sajid to you and your family, I am happy to listen that!

Pray for me too, its been 4 years in AP, send medical in Feb they said they will call me for oath but they didn't, again asked by them to submit medical this month, submitted again.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats alot sajid sooo happy for you :) may Allah bless u with lots and lots of happiness ameen plzzz remember me and my son in ur prayers 9 mnth goin to end :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

IN AP SINCE 2006 STILL ON AP TILL DATE..RESUBMITTED SECOND MEDICAL IN JUN13

8 YEARS OF MARRIAGE ---5 YEARS OF SON-- IMAGINE LIFE IN SUCH KIND OF PAIN

I HAD SIMILAR SCENARIO AS SAJIDLA AS THEY TOOK ME TO A SEPARATE ROOM

AND WERE NOT DIGESTING ANY WORDS THAT I TOLD THEM

THEY SHUT THE FILE IN MY FACE AND I STILL REMEMBER IT WAS AROUND 5 OR 6PM

AND NO ONE WAS AT THE EMBASSY EXCEPT ME AND THOSE CO;S AND SOME STAFF

I WAS RECALLED FOR ANOTHER INTERVIEW AND I HAVE SEEN GREEN STAMPS SAYING APPROVED ON MY FILE

BUT NOT SURE WHATS STOPPING THEM...I AM SO SICK OF THIS AP

I REQUEST TO ALL VJ'S TO ADD THEIR RESPECTIVE COMMENTS ON THIS SITE TO HELP ME HAVE MY VISA ADJUDICATED ASAP

I AM SURE THE US EMBASSY DOES LOOKS AT THIS WEBSITE ....PLEASE PLEASE I NEED YOUR SUPPORT ..

PLEASE RAISE THE VOICE FOR ME ---------ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS AP THING ..ITS SIMPLY RUINING LIVES NOT UNITING

after reading your post i did't figure out how i could make you feel better thats a long time i'm really sorry i can feel your pain

but i will always remember you as well in my prayers ya allha help this man to get him visa soon insha allha have a question have you ever been in us and was deported?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats alot sajid sooo happy for you :) may Allah bless u with lots and lots of happiness ameen plzzz remember me and my son in ur prayers 9 mnth goin to end :(

what is ur priority date becuz the prediction for next visa bulletin for f2a cases is 8 march 2013

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

Congratulations Sajidla. I am so happy for you. I know what it is like for my husband to spend years in AP. It is so painful and having to live with the fear that the visa will never come.

When you get your visa make sure you check the date it will expire. Remember they only gave my husband 1 month on his visa.

Mubarak sha rora, dair khushal sham pa ta visa bande. da chicago ta ralay no ma sara milao sha. inshallah job ba darla okam.

Timeline

Congratulations! Sajidla, , Please keep the rest of us in your prayers who are going through this awful AP.

I have seen updates on my case on Sept 12 and Sept 16 so far.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

I really thank you to all my brothers and sisters here for praying and support without you all i will never ever do anything i was about lose hope in my visa case but you guys made me so still alive and dont let me lose hope inshallah dont lose hope inshallah you all will get it soon inshallah i am always praying for you all here i know this whole process is pain believe me i still feel that pain OF AP..... but onces again thank you all so much from my heart

i am waiting for my passport to come now them going to book flight to miami florida ... if anyone know any cheap flight let me know thanks

I really thank you to all my brothers and sisters here for praying and support without you all i will never ever do anything i was about lose hope in my visa case but you guys made me so still alive and dont let me lose hope inshallah dont lose hope inshallah you all will get it soon inshallah i am always praying for you all here i know this whole process is pain believe me i still feel that pain OF AP..... but onces again thank you all so much from my heart

i am waiting for my passport to come now them going to book flight to miami florida ... if anyone know any cheap flight let me know thanks

take Etihad air from Abu Dhabi and now they have US custom n border station at the Abu Dhabi airport ...your immigration will be done at the Abu Dhabi its around US $1400

OR YOU may take Qatar air from Doha to Miami direct flight US $1100

if you book it from US flight systems you might get this cheaper rates...

Timeline

wow...That's great Sajid Bhai...by the way i already congrtulated u in advance last time but really today is Great to know your visa got issued...we all were waiting for your visa for long...now pray for several others perhaps who are silent readers on VJ here...Heartly & warmly congrats for your visa got ISSUED...Almighty bless you always more than this visa and dont forget to keep encouraging all bros n sis in here to boost up their energy and patience level and give them moral support to come out of this AP... :idea::dancing:

By the way ... many many heartly and warmly congrats on your visa again...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray...

thanks & regards

ALI

Timeline

I wanted to ask, at any point in the AP process, did anyone ever come from embassy to ask about you and your wife, like people come from embassy to inquire about relationship, did this ever happen in your case?

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.