TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

stay positive Inshallah wait atleast 40 days before thinking about AP, give them 40 days to make a decision. My cousins wife got it afte 5 months of AP. Every case is different however embassy is actually giving out visas now a days more then they did in the previous year.

My husband and I have been waiting for 16 months and we are still very hopeful that each day we check Ceac for an Issue status. I have been on VIsa journey for approval a year and have seen many aprovals and every approval is a new hope. Keep praying guys everything has an end soon our ap's will be over.

I got an email from the embassy today they said the visa has been issued. My husband has to be here by March 9, 2014.

I am so happy and so is my husband!

Congratulation sister im so much happy for you and ahmad!! this is the best news ever sis bc you guys have been thru alot. dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

hellow every one? which documents required for police certificate?

You need a form from the court (Kachari) for police clearance certificate and it need some basic information about you. your ID copy and three photos. you have to attest this form from your local police station and then return it to SP office in Kachari normally who will issue you the police clearance certificate.

This is what i remember bcz its long time whn i get tht for me.

Your senator most likely has an online form to fill out to request assistance. It will be under Request Assistance from a Federal Agency. Then they will send you a form to sign so they can submit a request on your behalf.

thanks....

hi all we call today NVC for case status we r in AP from 20 months..they said that they do nt have status contact embassy.what should do why they do nt have status?23 kan embassy replly my congrsman inquiry aboout still in AP

cindrella police report is a proceeder u w adop.if u take ur paper ur local pollice station and SP office by hand it w take less time

cindrella police report is a proceeder u w adop.if u take ur paper ur local pollice station and SP office by hand it w take less time

Timeline

This is the most ridiculous statement from you yet. No one is punishing you, and no one said you don't have the right to be happy. You are in AP because of people who have gone before you in your OWN country of Pakistan who committed fraud to get into the US. Blame people from your own country, NOT the embassy, and NOT American citizens. You are your own worst enemy at this point!

How did this became a country thing? First of all I am now a Pakistani, so don't think I am trying to defend myself, I want to make a point here, I know of lots of other countries that people came to the US and commit fraud here,and btw as far as I know almost every country have AP now, so you need to stop making this about Pakistan. I may not agree with Aisha choice of words, but I surly understand her pain. People from all over the world commits fraud to get to USA.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How did this became a country thing? First of all I am now a Pakistani, so don't think I am trying to defend myself, I want to make a point here, I know of lots of other countries that people came to the US and commit fraud here,and btw as far as I know almost every country have AP now, so you need to stop making this about Pakistan. I may not agree with Aisha choice of words, but I surly understand her pain. People from all over the world commits fraud to get to USA.

I

I most certainly agree!

K-1 I-129F Sent : 2012-04-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-05-03

I-129F RFE(s) :NONE!!! Praise GOD!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-11-07

NVC Received : 2012-11-13

NVC Left : 2012-11-28

Consulate Received : 2012-12-03

Packet 3 Received : 2012-12-05

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-12-15

Packet 4 Received : 2012-12-20

Interview Date : 2013-01-18

Interview Result : Administrative Review

2013-11-20 Embassy requested new medical, pictures and DS160.2014-02-24 Fingerprints and Oath (But was told AP was still in place).Ceac Status:2014-03-06 Creation date changed and also changed from immigrant to non-immigrant.2014-04-08 and 2014-04-11

Status Updates 2014-04-15 "ISSUED" To God be the glory!!!

2014-04-19 Visa in hand.2014-04-21

POE 2014-06-01 Married!

AOS 2014-07-19 AOS/EAD/AP

Mailed 2014-07-21

NOA 12014-08-18

Biometrics 2014-09-23

EAD/AP Combo Card Received2015-01-03

Received Potencial Interview Waiver Notice2015-05-01

Submitted Service Request2015-05-08 Reponse to Service Request "File is in transit to Washington District office 2015-05-19"

Mailed Renewal of EAD/AP2015-05-26

USCIS Received EAD/AP Applications 2015-06-04

NOA 1 & Biometrics Appointment 2015-06-17

Biometrics 2015-06-09 2nd Service Request (No answer)

2015-07-10 Status of EAD/AP Changed to "Card in production"2015-07-10

3rd Service Request 2015-07-17

Received EAD 2015-07-21

2016-24-07 Still Waiting!!! 2 YEARS!!!!No interview, No Greencard

Timeline

Sorry I mean to say that I am not a Pakistani.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Not every country has automatic AP, and certainly every country has the risk of AP if documents are missing and more background checks are needed, but no country compares to,Pakistan when it comes to the percentage of people who get AP and the length of AP, not even close. AND I was talking to Aisha, not you. The fact of the matter is if you are from Pakistan the chance of getting AP is VERY high and the reason is because so many people from Pakistan before you have committed fraud in order to obtain visas the the US. Like it or not, it's the truth.

Today our status on the ceac website says issued and that the visa has been printed. Thank you all for being happy for me and my husband. I will remember you all in my prayers.

Please continue to pray for me. I still have no water in my house. The city water department says the pipes that bring water to my house under the street are frozen because of all the cold weather we have had. They can't do anything about it. It will be 2 months until the weather gets warmer. We might have to move out and live with my oldest son and I don't want to leave my home.

Yay...he will be here soon

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Given recent and current political events in regards to the US, Pakistan is one of the countries with the most security checks and longest AP.
So yes, it is a country thing. Just like Nigeria is a 'country thing.' Different quirks different countries.

Facing facts is necessary before finding solutions to a problem.

Should AP be capped after a certain length of time and the process be made more transparent ? Of course.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Guys I think she got the point, now you guys can stop ranting. Chill and move on. :-)

We were not the ones ranting but responded to a ranter who was advised to chill to make the wait more productive and bearable.

We had moved on. Positive energy is needed for those still waiting.

Venting is one thing. Strong talk about hate is another. Articulate anger, don't fling it. wink.png

I stand by my previous post and am totally chillaxed and yes, on a 4 year visa journey with no end in sight !

Something to do would be to inform all senators of long AP time and bring awareness to needing to implement a certain time table in which AP must be finished. No distraction with personal stories but a general call for a cap on AP time, plain and simple.

If it is not possible, for reasons we may never know, then petitioner should be informed of correct and true time for further extended AP not a canned answer, ignoring of inquiries and outright lies. The fine line of balancing security and transparency has not been created yet.

It is needed. The unknown indefinite wait shrouded in the veil of 'what the heck is going on' is just unacceptable.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Cindrella,

Contact or go to the nearest police station and get the forms for the cerrificate.

In those you'll be provided by the list of documents needed. For example, signatures and copy of id cards of your neighbours, photographs and etc.

Timeline

I am surprise that lot of people think that i am jealous from carolyn let me tell you that i am happy for her as i am passing from this painful ap too .Finally she out of it. My deep heart congratulation for her and those who think wrong about me plz clear your mind . Always think positive.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.