32 posts in this topic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

great jeanna.....check it again around 4 pm to see if it changed....that's weird....why does your stepson have a different case from you fiance...my step kids file is with my fiance and all 3 of them is under one case number and updated at the same time....did you file them separately? just curious....

thanks beboybeboy....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks all! Extreme, it's under the same case number KNG********** but then when you go into CEAC on the status page it has a 01 and a 02 and each has it's own status. So same NVC number with a 01 for my fiance and a 02 for his son. My stepson (to be) still has AP on his but my fiance's changed late to "Issued" so I think he might change tomorrow. :)

"Verily, after hardship there is ease" Holy Qur'an 94:6

http://www.anaashad.blogspot.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Grenada
Timeline

We too were ISSUED today! More waiting.....

Timeline

Extreme that is AWESOME! So happy for ya'll... MINE SAYS ISSUED TOO!!! I just checked! Well alhamdulillah and praise God!!!!!

My step-son to-be however still says Administrative Processing. iA (God willing) they just haven't gotten to his yet. Ohhh so excited!!!!

Salam Jeanna and Congrats. Can imagine your excitement, surreal feeling.

Timeline

shuss so sorry to hear that...i know when we get past the nerve racking part of the interview we expect things to go much faster...i cant imagine how frustrating this must be for you...have you tried emailing the embassy to see whats going on....sometimes you have to become a pain in their butts to get them moving...i for one email them once i need answers and if it takes 10 emails i am sending it...just remember to put your case number and his name.on the contacts @ bishop...thanks..you are right the name says it all..so happy my lonely nights are almost over..lol

Timeline

We too were ISSUED today! More waiting.....

I swear I get excited everytime I hear of someone else getting a step closer :D Congrats!

Timeline

great jeanna.....check it again around 4 pm to see if it changed....that's weird....why does your stepson have a different case from you fiance...my step kids file is with my fiance and all 3 of them is under one case number and updated at the same time....did you file them separately? just curious....

thanks beboybeboy....

Extreme, when you entered your case number on the main CEAC page and the status box comes up, does it show all 4 of them separately? Like sub-cases with the same NVC# but then a 01, 02, 03, and 04 afterwards? Did you say they were all updated at the same time? Curious...his son's still says AP and he's just 10 so I don't know what they would be checking on!

Timeline

yea jeanna it has 1 which is my fiance then 2 and 3 for the 2 children and they were all updated at the same time and the kids are 12 and 15 yrs old....hope yours change later today..especially if he is travelling with his dad

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.