We Keep Receipts

Town left high and dry after director is accused of siphoning funds to mistress

33 posts in this topic

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/17/us/connecticut-affair-financial-crisis/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- The arrest of a Connecticut town's finance director -- who is accused of embezzling $2.3 million while financially supporting his mistress in Florida -- has left the small community in financial crisis.

Henry L. Centrella Jr., 59, was arrested in August on five counts of first-degree larceny after several months of investigation found more than $2 million of misappropriated funds from January 2008 through November 2012, according to his arrest warrant.

Now that's crazy...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/17/us/connecticut-affair-financial-crisis/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- The arrest of a Connecticut town's finance director -- who is accused of embezzling $2.3 million while financially supporting his mistress in Florida -- has left the small community in financial crisis.

Henry L. Centrella Jr., 59, was arrested in August on five counts of first-degree larceny after several months of investigation found more than $2 million of misappropriated funds from January 2008 through November 2012, according to his arrest warrant.

Now that's crazy...

You did not point out if he was black or white, whats your point ?

You did not point out if he was black or white, whats your point ?

My point is some dude dropping 2 million plus on his mistress. There is no color scheme here. Just simple human craziness.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

My point is some dude dropping 2 million plus on his mistress. There is no color scheme here. Just simple human craziness.

Marvin that stuff can make a man do crazy stuff. Ain't saying its right...just saying

When I got divorced and was in my Mid-40's a trashy little late 20's beyond sexy Hispanic girl entered my life

It's hard to explain but she had a power over my right hand.

She could make it right a check LOL

Sad but it was a phase

Would never do it again, but don't regret it either

Marvin that stuff can make a man do crazy stuff. Ain't saying its right...just saying

When I got divorced and was in my Mid-40's a trashy little late 20's beyond sexy Hispanic girl entered my life

It's hard to explain but she had a power over my right hand.

She could make it right a check LOL

Sad but it was a phase

Would never do it again, but don't regret it either

Been there myself. Same thing, right after that divorce, you just want let it all hang out. Mine was a early 30's PI woman. Ooohwee. Almost didn't make it out alive.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Hmm... Do your guys' wives know about these events? Are you as generous with them?

My wife knows all about my adventures after my first divorce. As well as being generous, no woman has recieved more attention or romance than her. Of that she is certain.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

My wife knows all about my adventures after my first divorce. As well as being generous, no woman has recieved more attention or romance than her. Of that she is certain.

Ditto here Marvin

No woman is more loved than my wife. I just ran up to the Dairy Queen to get her most favorite breakfast for her while she sleeps.

We were out with friends the other night, one asked when her Birthday was..Another woman, replied, "everyday is her Birthday"

We have a great relationship and she spoils me also

Now Back to the subject at hand. Yes something about going thru a divorce makes men pigs

Odd thing is..When women start whispering in circles you are a bad boy. It drives them into a frenzy.

Ditto here Marvin

No woman is more loved than my wife. I just ran up to the Dairy Queen to get her most favorite breakfast for her while she sleeps.

We were out with friends the other night, one asked when her Birthday was..Another woman, replied, "everyday is her Birthday"

We have a great relationship and she spoils me also

Now Back to the subject at hand. Yes something about going thru a divorce makes men pigs

Odd thing is..When women start whispering in circles you are a bad boy. It drives them into a frenzy.

I know right? Women complain about how bad men are, yet they chase after the same type of dude they swear they can't stand. Been a good dude my whole life, everyone goes through that rough patch, esp after a bad divorce.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I know right? Women complain about how bad men are, yet they chase after the same type of dude they swear they can't stand. Been a good dude my whole life, everyone goes through that rough patch, esp after a bad divorce.

I had always been a saint in regard to women. After my divorce I just stopped caring about being a gentleman and decided to have fun. It was funny. I could be in a group setting.and women would tell other women with me sitting there what a dog i was , no good, used women etc. Then that night 3 or 4 of them would start texting me. It was like the worse other women talked about you, the crazier they got.

Really want to drive them nuts. Go out with the prettiest girl in the circle a few times and then dump her.

One night a girl in our group who nobody knew i was seeing on the side got made because i was talking to my GF on the phone at the table. She got up and cussed me out and left. I swear two girls at the table who had always been cool to me started texting me. I went by and saw the girl who cussed me out that night

Women are odd. They want the complete opposite of what they say they want

I'm trying to figure out how you guys could write checks after your divorce...

A woman can't put you through the ringer when she is a hot mess herself. I never understand why most women can't see that. You don't get half if you're cheating or being a bad parent.

I had always been a saint in regard to women. After my divorce I just stopped caring about being a gentleman and decided to have fun. It was funny. I could be in a group setting.and women would tell other women with me sitting there what a dog i was , no good, used women etc. Then that night 3 or 4 of them would start texting me. It was like the worse other women talked about you, the crazier they got.

Really want to drive them nuts. Go out with the prettiest girl in the circle a few times and then dump her.

One night a girl in our group who nobody knew i was seeing on the side got made because i was talking to my GF on the phone at the table. She got up and cussed me out and left. I swear two girls at the table who had always been cool to me started texting me. I went by and saw the girl who cussed me out that night

Women are odd. They want the complete opposite of what they say they want

I never was THAT bad. Just stopped being Mr. Goody two shoes. But I know what you're talking about, seen it all the time. It seems like if the guy has a shirt on that says I ain't shyt, they want to take him home to meet the parents.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm trying to figure out how you guys could write checks after your divorce...

rofl.gif

Post of the day.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Moving on to the story.

<<<<has left the small community in financial crisis.>>>>

I would speculate the mans real error was not-

Leaving the community.

With that kind of cash and one presumes a babe waiting, he should have got-while -the-getting-was-good.

He could have lived the good life in another country.

Greed.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Township of Winchester CT. Home of Winsted. Not a lot of business remaining or growth there.

The town looks rather bleak. It's time for another '55 grade flood so they can start over.

He should have moved away like everyone else is doing.