We Keep Receipts

Town left high and dry after director is accused of siphoning funds to mistress

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think this will turn out to be a huge misunderstanding. :)

My question would be, how could he get away with that amount of fraud and nobody noticed immediately?

This is a real life "Breaking Bad", but for p#ssy.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

I think this will turn out to be a huge misunderstanding. smile.png

My question would be, how could he get away with that amount of fraud and nobody noticed immediately?

This is a real life "Breaking Bad", but for p#ssy.

Better question is what kind of lifestyle is she living to reach that level? 2 million plus? She wanted cheese on those hamburgers or whatranting33va.gif

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Better question is what kind of lifestyle is she living to reach that level? 2 million plus? She wanted cheese on those hamburgers or whatranting33va.gif

Would agree with you on this one this is just blatant misuse of the power and public trust.

This is the perfect example why one should support smaller govt.

Would agree with you on this one this is just blatant misuse of the power and public trust.

How much smaller? This was a town, not a city.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/17/us/connecticut-affair-financial-crisis/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- The arrest of a Connecticut town's finance director -- who is accused of embezzling $2.3 million while financially supporting his mistress in Florida -- has left the small community in financial crisis.

Henry L. Centrella Jr., 59, was arrested in August on five counts of first-degree larceny after several months of investigation found more than $2 million of misappropriated funds from January 2008 through November 2012, according to his arrest warrant.

Now that's crazy...

The article does not say he is a Republican so he is a Democrat. He is white and so is his mistress. $2.3 million? She's white and so is he. She may even be Demi Moore.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

How much smaller? This was a town, not a city.

Small enough to get a mistress for a few hundred thousand $$$ If the Governor of New York can do it...why can't he? $2.3 million is outrageous. I mean, she is a WOMAN, they are all about the same, what featurers do you think she has that warrants $2.3 million?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Absolutely, here this guy is bleeding millions from the town and no one even missed it.

Bloated-Government-11402247728zzz.jpeg

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well me thinks she might not be all that HOT....... though money does talk.

AR-130839982.jpgmaxh400maxw667.jpg

Wow!

I had always been a saint in regard to women. After my divorce I just stopped caring about being a gentleman and decided to have fun. It was funny. I could be in a group setting.and women would tell other women with me sitting there what a dog i was , no good, used women etc. Then that night 3 or 4 of them would start texting me. It was like the worse other women talked about you, the crazier they got.

Really want to drive them nuts. Go out with the prettiest girl in the circle a few times and then dump her.

One night a girl in our group who nobody knew i was seeing on the side got made because i was talking to my GF on the phone at the table. She got up and cussed me out and left. I swear two girls at the table who had always been cool to me started texting me. I went by and saw the girl who cussed me out that night

Women are odd. They want the complete opposite of what they say they want

Depends on what kind of women you hang out with.

Timeline

Wow!

Depends on what kind of women you hang out with.

That is him.... not her.

As far as wimins that I hang with..... Lets just say I only look on their heart.

Heart-Disease-in-women1.jpg

William Penn

Well me thinks she might not be all that HOT....... though money does talk.

AR-130839982.jpgmaxh400maxw667.jpg

You don't understand how much ugly money will fix.

Timeline

Thats what they say, I still wager she is not over a 7......more like a 6 (on the Danno rating scale)

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you want to hang out with hookers, sure.

Like Danno I reckon the woman will be a 5-6, if that. He's not going to get top of the range considering his job, location, looks, income etc.

Thats what they say, I still wager she is not over a 7......more like a 6 (on the Danno rating scale)

Your 6 might be his 10

Remember their is a bell curve

If you want to hang out with hookers, sure.

Like Danno I reckon the woman will be a 5-6, if that. He's not going to get top of the range considering his job, location, looks, income etc.

I never have bestowed economic favors for sex

I have bestowed economic favors to not have to talk to a woman after sex

That is what you pay for

Sex is easy to get.When I was single I could have slept with a different woman every day and often did

Now not having that woman text you non-stop or get mad when they see you with another chick--Ahhh that is the key