2,315 posts in this topic

Got approved today so happyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

PD oct 07

Transfer day 03/11

Noa2 April 2nd

I wonder how long for the NVC to get the case?congrats to all approvals.

Congrats!

Cr1. Pd oct 8 2013

transfer march 12 to VSC

Noa2 march 26.

Nvc received april 2nd.

Case number May 01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Hello guys! I am extremely happy for all approvals which is sign that Nebraska awoke and will touch to my case soon and all of as as well! Please Nebraska i am waiting long, give me approval and make my way faster to go in USA!

I am from Europe, Georgia, Tbilisi here we have people like me 10 in year it is super rare when Georgian goes in USA through IV so i hope therefore stuffs will go faster at least for interview and consular procedures.

My wife returns in USA back in several week and i am feeling so lonely and weird i don't know how my life will be without her despite of it is temporary trip among several weeks with purpose of making everything ready for our arrival in USA back after all procedures are over and for making Domicile proofs! I wish i had chance to go now with her but it is life where you need to be sometimes sacrifice to appreciate stuffs more and know price of being together. Despite of my wife and i will have short alone time, Guys i can understand you now for everyone who are separately at time of visa processing! I wish we will get approvals soon and get in NVC! I am sure everyone is tired to be stuck in USCIS almost half year!

Edited by Vivian&Jaba

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Guys hi!

I dont know much about USCIS codes and stuff but im gonna write down some dates according to my status:

Married August 2nd 2013

Sent I130 October 11th and then I129F October 25th

March 6th-my case got transferred to Nebraska

March 13th-they changed my alien registration number

This happened for both I130 and I129F at the same time.

So far this is what is happening...whereas I check the status 24/7 everywhere I am-work, home...

If you have any ideas how long more it takes let me know.

I read all of your comments and apparently its true that it does take 5-6months. Is Nebraska that slow?

Congratulations to all approvals, I get goosebumps when I see your pix and the "I got approved" msg!

Peace!

Kristi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Any VSC approvals????

PD 22 oct ( dee&vee & missharold) , who already have been there.?? Any updates..??

Cannot wait to see some approvals..,,

When you take a look at the October spreadsheet it looks like 5 people of the 15 that got transferred to the VSC were approved. So 10 still waiting. But obviously that just represents a small number of the actual amount of people who were actually transferred there.

My app is at the VSC and I'm still waiting. My ARN was changed on 3/24 but that seems not to have meant anything at all. I had hope that it would be approved in a few days, but no. I'm thinking positively and hoping that I'll hear something within a few weeks.

I saw that on the bottom of the transfer notice it says that if you don't hear something within 60 days, you should call the office that has your case for an update. So that's good, right? There's supposed to be a 60 day window between the transfer and some kind of news?

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Right I believe it did say 60 days. I'm almost at the 30 day mark since the transfer and that means that it shouldn't be more than a few weeks until I hear (I hope)! I was thinking that if I haven't heard in 2 weeks, I might take an Infopass appointment at the VSC since I can easily drive there. But hopefully I'll hear before then!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Any VSC approvals????

PD 22 oct ( dee&vee & missharold) , who already have been there.?? Any updates..??

Cannot wait to see some approvals..,,

No update yet on my side. I am also tracking bunch of case numbers before and after mine who are sent to VSC directly either on 21st OCT or on 22nd. all of the directly sent cases are still under initial review. I think They will get rid of all the transferred cases from NBC before they open our box.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

PD 22nd, still waiting my case is at VSC for 5months+ now. VSC aveage is 5months, its well passed 5months. i called and the usual service request filed..lol

Still nothing so far today.

ROC from CR-1 visa (Green Card expiration date was Nov 24th 2016)

Link to the evidence I submitted. Be sure to send evidence spanning your entire marriage (especially for K-1) or as far back as you can. Just one or two bank statements will not cut it. I primarily focused on the two years of living here since I came in on a CR-1. If you don't have the fundamentals (i.e. joint accounts/policies), you can explain why in the covering letter. E.g. "While we do not have joint utilities, we both contribute to them from our joint bank account".

September 26th 2016: I-751 package sent to CSC

September 28th 2016: Package delivered
September 30th 2016: Check cashed
October 3rd 2016: NOA1 received with receipt date of 09/28/16
November 3rd 2016: Biometrics received with appointment date of 11/14/16.
November 14th 2016: Attended biometrics appointment
October 30th 2017: Infopass appointment to get I-551 stamp
February 26th 2018: I-751 case number (aka the NOA1 receipt number) becomes trackable
March 14th 2018: Submitted service request due to being outside of processing time.

March 15th 2018: ROC approved. 535 days (1 year, 5 months and 17 days)

March 29th 2018: Card being produced

April 4th 2018: Card mailed out

April 6th 2018: Card in hand. Has incorrect "resident since" date. Submitted service request on I-751 case (typographical error on permanent resident card) and an I-90 online.

April 2018 - August 7th 2018: Tons of service requests, emails and now senator involvement to get my corrected green card back because what the heck, USCIS. Also some time in May I sent a letter to Potomac telling them I want to withdraw my I-90 since CSC were handling it.

August 8th 2018: Card in production thanks to the direct involvement of Senator Sherrod Brown's team

August 13th 2018: Card mailed

August 15th 2018: Card in hand with correct date. :joy:

October 31st 2018: Potomac sends out a notice stating they have closed out my I-90 per my request. Yay for no duplicate card drama.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

PD 22nd, still waiting my case is at VSC for 5months+ now. VSC aveage is 5months, its well passed 5months. i called and the usual service request filed..lol

Same here. When did you file the service request? Have you got any response yet? They told us we will hear back something in 2 weeks. it's been more than 3 weeks and nothing yet.

Same here:'(

I've got people in my life asking me why I'm still in the UK, like I'm doing it on purpose :P

ROC from CR-1 visa (Green Card expiration date was Nov 24th 2016)

Link to the evidence I submitted. Be sure to send evidence spanning your entire marriage (especially for K-1) or as far back as you can. Just one or two bank statements will not cut it. I primarily focused on the two years of living here since I came in on a CR-1. If you don't have the fundamentals (i.e. joint accounts/policies), you can explain why in the covering letter. E.g. "While we do not have joint utilities, we both contribute to them from our joint bank account".

September 26th 2016: I-751 package sent to CSC

September 28th 2016: Package delivered
September 30th 2016: Check cashed
October 3rd 2016: NOA1 received with receipt date of 09/28/16
November 3rd 2016: Biometrics received with appointment date of 11/14/16.
November 14th 2016: Attended biometrics appointment
October 30th 2017: Infopass appointment to get I-551 stamp
February 26th 2018: I-751 case number (aka the NOA1 receipt number) becomes trackable
March 14th 2018: Submitted service request due to being outside of processing time.

March 15th 2018: ROC approved. 535 days (1 year, 5 months and 17 days)

March 29th 2018: Card being produced

April 4th 2018: Card mailed out

April 6th 2018: Card in hand. Has incorrect "resident since" date. Submitted service request on I-751 case (typographical error on permanent resident card) and an I-90 online.

April 2018 - August 7th 2018: Tons of service requests, emails and now senator involvement to get my corrected green card back because what the heck, USCIS. Also some time in May I sent a letter to Potomac telling them I want to withdraw my I-90 since CSC were handling it.

August 8th 2018: Card in production thanks to the direct involvement of Senator Sherrod Brown's team

August 13th 2018: Card mailed

August 15th 2018: Card in hand with correct date. :joy:

October 31st 2018: Potomac sends out a notice stating they have closed out my I-90 per my request. Yay for no duplicate card drama.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.