2,315 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wow I sure wish everyone would get their approvals already so we can all work together in the NVC stage. I pray for each of us everyday.

Mr. & Mrs. Adigun

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Wow I sure wish everyone would get their approvals already so we can all work together in the NVC stage. I pray for each of us everyday.

I know starting to feel empty here...

6 months today though so I guess I can start calling and hopefully things will get moving...

Wedding: 21 Jun 2013

Application sent: 11 Oct 2013

NOA1 - receipt date NSC: 29 Oct 2013

Acceptance confirmation email: 31 Oct 2013

NOA1 - Hard copy: Never arrived...

RFE email - 19 May 2014

RFE Hard copy - 3 June 2014

RFE response review - 7 July 2014

I-130 approval (NOA2) - 21 July 2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am a november filer and have been following your thread. After 23 april, there seems to be no approvals anywhere…that was last wednesday. I think all the processing centers to process standalone I-130s have come to a grinding HALT!!! This is sheer pain. :ranting: ; get us our approvals already!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Finally got through on the phone - I have a case number and an invoice number, but was told not to pay anything yet as they have not started processing my case.

Congratulations you got case&invoice numbers:)!!

IMG! I JUST GOT APPROVED!!! Thaks to all of you guys for the support and help received so happy my PD was October 21 I will keep praying for the rest of you like bon jovi said KEEP THE FAITH. ..

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Hello guys, today my wife received respond from USCIS!

The status of this service request is:

Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your case is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay.

What do you think guys? Is pending adjudication one of the final step from Initial reviewing or it doesn't work such?

Edited by Vivian&Jaba

Timeline

Congratulations for recent approvals! One more news at 29 April it means yesterday Nebraska approved filers 4 and 5 case below. But skipped 7 -8 case below :) weird but what can we do just probably they are moving near, Please god make them to get my and all of our October filers approvals!

Edited by Vivian&Jaba

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your case is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay.

What do you think guys? Is pending adjudication one of the final step from Initial reviewing or it doesn't work such?

I think it means USCIS/NSC is still working on your case because they're apologizing for the delay. :unsure:

I hope they process your case soon because it's been 191 days since your NOA1. It's almost May... :clock:

CSC: 91%

VSC: 69%

NSC: 79%

TSC: 44%

Total: 72%

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Timeline

Thanks Austin, just i was wondering my case is in line waiting to get to officers desk for reviewing, or just guy already opened my case and it takes time.

I got a similar email Monday and 2 days later i got the approval. so good luck you'll be approved this week!

name="Vivian&Jaba" post="6976054" timestamp="1398835899"]

Edited by EricMenjivar

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I got a similar email Monday and 2 days later i got the approval. so good luck you'll be approved this week!

Thanks for encouraging and good news, i wish same stuff to repeat for me too, i want all we to get approval soon! I know how people are torturing here like me! Nebraska Go Go Go!

A couple of days ago now I filled in a Service Request (via https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do) on behalf of my wife for my visa as it had been over 6 months since the NOA1. The wife received an automated confirmation email saying that the service request was in and to expect a reply before May 20.

Well the day after I received an automated email from USCIS saying that on April 28th USCIS had approved by I-130! Huzzah! :dancing:

Now whether this was circumstantial or linked to to the submission of a service request who knows? However for those who can't be bothered waiting for a custom service rep filing an service request for you, consider the page I linked above.*

* Your mileage may vary.

PS: Can someone please update the October spreadsheet for me? Cheers.

event.png
I'm the beneficiary of an I-130 filed in October 2013.
In dd-mm-yyyy format:
xx-03-2008: Met online
21-08-2008: Began online relationship
13-12-2008: Met in person for the first time
22-04-2010: Got engaged
21-08-2011: Got married
-= USCIS =-
09-10-2013: Sent I-130 petition with relevant other forms and evidence to the Chicago Lockbox
23-10-2013: Priority date
30-10-2013: NOA1 email
27-10-2013: NOA1 hardcopy - case sent to Nebraska Service Center
27-04-2014: Lodged an "Outside Normal Processing Time" service request online
28-04-2014: NOA2 confirmation email and website updated
xx-05-2014: Received NOA2 hardcopy... (outstanding)
-= NVC =-
01-05-2014: Petition shipped to NVC (email update informing us of this arrived two days after the fact)
13-05-2014: Received by NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.