Kez/JWolf

What is this World coming to..

32 posts in this topic

One the reverse side of it, maybe the teacher got aroused by the kid giving her a hug, I wonder what was on her mind, a teacher like that has to be kept away from kids.

Gone but not Forgotten!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I can see where this is going already... in a few years we'll see 'Mom charges newborn infant with sexual harassment for breastfeeding.' Gods we've become really really stupid. :blink:

my thoughts exactly as i was reading the topic. jesus h. christ. what's next with the pc crowd?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

This is just sooooooooo irritating, because of what happened with my own son. A couple of years ago must have been ...he was about 11...he got into a scuffle at school with the daughter of a woman I used to work with. It was stupid...he was using some tape, this girl insisted she needed it and went to take it, he said no he was using it, and she shoved him (he was sitting on the floor, she was standing) he went to pull at her (pull her down or whatever) and her pants (elastic waist) came down a bit, exposing part of her underwear He got hauled to the principal's office, and then even taken down to the cop shop. (we live in a really small town...nothing better to do I guess!!!!) I was irate..went to the principal's office myself, etc. They labeled it as sexual harrassment!!! I was *astoundedddddd* to say the least. The person I talked with at the cop shop even said they believed it wasn't that, but the cop who brought him in works at the school and had been told to do so by the principal. The MOM of the girl even called me and said she was sorry for what happened and that her daughter had fessed up to her part of it and they all even knew he wasn't doing anything inappropriate. It still burns me now thinking about it...argh!!! This kind of ####### is soooo WAY out of hand! M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

The worst part about this sort of action being taken is that the majority of americans are allowing it to happen by not voicing their concerns and opinions strongly enough where it would count. This goes for many things that happen here. The people have the power to make a difference if they would only use it instead of just accepting it. I remember a story on the news last year where a 5 yr old was throwing a tantrum at school. Instead of calling the parents, the police were called. The video footage captured at least 2 burly policeman downing the child, forcing the childs hands behind the back, and handcuffed. I had never been so outraged. Its pathetic.....big tuff men they were.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Another POV here...maybe that kid was one of those kids that really annoyed her and she found a way to get him "out of her hair". I agree, it's the stupidest thing I've heard yet. I teach, and when one of my kids needs a hug I don't push them away. Sometimes we're the only stability, the only ones who truly care for some of these kids.

I think this woman needs a mental evaluation. Sounds to me like she has some "issues" and I wouldn't want my daughter within 10 feet of this person. :angry:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I seriously doubt it :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

i guess it wasn't just a simple hug but still the kid probably didn't mean anything sexual by it :no:

after he hugged the woman and he "rubbed his face in the chest of (the) female employee"

quoted from the OPost

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

more likely trying to wipe his nose on her shirt, being 4 and all!!! :lol: sheesh.M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Even if the kid did exhibit overtly sexual behaviors, it would be a sign that someone had hurt him, not that he should be punished!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

What I want to know is, although the school sent the letter, was it the school authority who felt it was inappropriate, or did the teacher's aide file some kind of complaint, personally?

People are quick to judge sometimes without getting the full story. This woman needs mental evaluation, this woman shouldn't be near children, etc. She may be just as dismayed by the school's action, as we are.

Does anyone know the answer?

Our journey started in 2001 and it's still not over. It's been a rollercoaster ride all the way! Let me off - I wanna be sick!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
What I want to know is, although the school sent the letter, was it the school authority who felt it was inappropriate, or did the teacher's aide file some kind of complaint, personally?

People are quick to judge sometimes without getting the full story. This woman needs mental evaluation, this woman shouldn't be near children, etc. She may be just as dismayed by the school's action, as we are.

The news report stated that the child's family requested an apology from the teacher's aide....she has refused to do so. Sounds like to me she isn't dismayed by the school's actions. As a teacher, I stand by my original post. She needs a mental evaluation. I've been teaching children for 12 years. Not once have I or any of the other teachers I've worked with mistook a child's hug as anything more than it was. Some children hug very tight too. I still don't see how she could have gotten anything of a sexual nature from that. :blink:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

The news report stated that the child's family requested an apology from the teacher's aide....she has refused to do so. Sounds like to me she isn't dismayed by the school's actions. As a teacher, I stand by my original post. She needs a mental evaluation. I've been teaching children for 12 years. Not once have I or any of the other teachers I've worked with mistook a child's hug as anything more than it was. Some children hug very tight too. I still don't see how she could have gotten anything of a sexual nature from that. :blink:

I'm not saying that someone who interprets a hug from a child as some kind of sexual misconduct doesn't need a mental evaluation - I would agree with you on that.

But, where does it state in the report that the child's family requested an apology from the teacher's aide? I can't see it and tried to look up other sites containing the article also, and couldn't find it. This is where it is helpful if people post a link to an article, not just cut and paste it or type it up themselves.

I see that a complaint was made(to the administrators) by the father, and that is only right. The little boy doesn't understand how a hug can be considered something bad, but I still haven't seen anywhere where the idea of the suspension came from. Did the teacher's aide report what the child had done as inappropriate, or did someone else report it to the administrators, or did an administrator see it and decide on the internal suspension of the boy?

If indeed it was the aide that reported the child's behaviour as inappropriate, then I agree with you "she is a head case" but did this suspension arise from her making a complaint to the administrators, or from elsewhere? That's all I am asking.

Thanks.

G.

Our journey started in 2001 and it's still not over. It's been a rollercoaster ride all the way! Let me off - I wanna be sick!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

:wacko:

If a 4 year old is guilty of sexual harrassment for hugging a Teacher's Aide (an Adult in supervisory position of power), then the Teacher's Aide should clearly be guilty of Sexual Molestation for allowing the hug to occur in the first place.

Good Point. They both sound like equally ridiculous charges.

La Verdadera y El Sincero - Siempre

2005 - 2006 Spent falling in love

22 May 2006 My journey to Nigeria

24 May 2006 David proposes to me

9 June 2006 Mailed I129F to TSC

30 June 2006 NOA-1

Case Transferred to CSC

27 July 2006 Touched

5 Sept 2006 Called USCIS for case / IMBRA status

14 Sept 2006 Touched

19 Sept 2006 Touched Again!

23 Sept 2006 Received IMBRA RFE by postal mail (postmarked 20 Sept 2006)

25 Sept 2006 Response to IMBRA RFE sent Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation

29 Sept 2006 Rec'd Email stating RFE received

1 Oct 2006 Touched - Same RFE rec'd message

17 Oct 2006 NOA-2 Rec'd via Email

23 Oct 2006 NOA-2 Rec'd via Postal Mail

9 Nov 2006 Email from NVC (response to my inquiry) w/NVC case# - file to Lagos 6 Nov

13 Nov 2006 Received NVC letter via Postal Mail

20 Nov 2006 Fiance went to Lagos Consulate- Interview Date Received

7 Feb 2007 Interview-VISA GRANTED!!! -

12 Feb 2007 Visa in Hand!!! ***Scheduled arrival 23 Feb 2007***

23 Feb 2007 Arrived JFK USA!!!

12 May 2007 Married

23 May 2007 Filed AOS

25 May 2007 Rec'd NOA1