Danno

Greenville Walmart shooter picked victims by race

188 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Actually there was an article written by a young lady named Shaniqua, who had a degree and was well spoken. If I can find it, I'll post it.

Doesn't matter. To folks like NB and Danno, her name is Shaniqua so she must be some ho' on crack. That's all there is to it.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Who decides when it's a level playing field? What goal needs to be met?

Come on, you know the answer to that. No one is asking for favours or farvouritism, but when you strip an entire community of its assets, repatriate them into a new community and enslave them to that community and then expect those people to be able to compete on the same terms and castigate them as ignorant, lazy and culturally maladjusted when they aren't able to within one generation I think it's obvious who's expectations are unrealistic.

So why aren't black colleges spending great efforts to recruit white students ?

I doubt the reason they are 'black' colleges is because there are hundreds of white people applying and being denied places based on their colour although I am sure there is some safeguard to prevent efforts to create more opportunities for black people being taken by white people.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Come on, you know the answer to that. No one is asking for favours or farvouritism, but when you strip an entire community of its assets, repatriate them into a new community and enslave them to that community and then expect those people to be able to compete on the same terms and castigate them as ignorant, lazy and culturally maladjusted when they aren't able to within one generation I think it's obvious who's expectations are unrealistic.

YOu talkin so much ####### I am thinking of putting on of those blue tablets in your mouth so it won't smell so bad.

-"No one is asking favors or favoritism" You lie and you know it.

-"When you strip an entire communities assets......" Most people have no idea who their forefathers were in the 1700's why is it Blacks are so darn connected to theirs that they can't concentrate on their homework for 15 minutes a day?

-Quite with the Jim crow warped the minds of Blacks.... we see the same problems in Boston Detroit and Oakland, in fact the problem is worse there.

-In my whole life I have gone to school with served in the military with, worked in fortune 500 company with Blacks and all along the way, Blacks have had the same opportunity as I have had. This same generation is now old enough to about be grandfathers.... How long we going to wait?

-What you seem to be missing is- It is not that Blacks aren't progressing, A large segment of BLACKS ARE NOW REGRESSING. We have a sizable number that have done well but it is this underclass which causes so much concern.

-When Obama tried to address it, Black leaders claimed he was "talking down to blacks."

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

-When Obama tried to address it, Black leaders claimed he was "talking down to blacks."

It's time for The Man to do another 940 hours of talking down. Nowish.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Closing words in the last video- "I guess he was just in the wrong place, at the wrong time."

How come no one said that about trayvon or the poor guy who was dragged to death behind a truck in TX?

No, that can only be said when some white person who has not yet understood the risks of going into certain areas.

1)

(What I have seen) Sociological evolution is a daily topic in this forum.

I see (for example) the Conciliator calling Marvin (anointed VJ rep for the Black community) out for lagging behind Re: Societal assimilation & Marvin (generally responding with) Ease up - Get your facts straight - We're trying.

I wager those words "wrong place at wrong time" have referenced many a Black person (over the years). I think that phrase is used quite often in Arizona present day.

Perhaps a metaphor to consider = The Black community is the tail of a comet. & perhaps the Black community will never quite catch up the head. I think it will eventually. I think it should ASAP.

2)

Immediately after my wife received her Driver License - we reviewed city demographics. (My wife likes to explore & identify best places for this & that) I did my best to inform & persuade her to avoid specific areas. Some of those areas (included) predominately White demographics. Why? Coz they be poor = increases propensity for criminal behavior.

We try to make sure we are not at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

YOu talkin so much ####### I am thinking of putting on of those blue tablets in your mouth so it won't smell so bad.

-"When you strip an entire communities assets......" Most people have no idea who their forefathers were in the 1700's why is it Blacks are so darn connected to theirs that they can't concentrate on their homework for 15 minutes a day?

-Quite with the Jim crow warped the minds of Blacks.... we see the same problems in Boston Detroit and Oakland, in fact the problem is worse there.

-In my whole life I have gone to school with served in the military with, worked in fortune 500 company with Blacks and all along the way, Blacks have had the same opportunity as I have had. This same generation is now old enough to about be grandfathers.... How long we going to wait?

-What you seem to be missing is- It is not that Blacks aren't progressing, A large segment of BLACKS ARE NOW REGRESSING. We have a sizable number that have done well but it is this underclass which causes so much concern.

You're insulting my people. Stop it. If you are so passionate about this join a black website, so you can get the proper feedback. Do you live in a black household? Have black children? How do you know what they go through?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

The most positive thing I can get out of this post is that at least you don't hide your bigotry. Your opinions are odious in their blatant racism. Oh, and you might want to count to ten before you post your personal insults next time.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

So no answer to my question. That's what I thought.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

So no answer to my question. That's what I thought.

When people stop looking at black people and seeing deficiency that will be when the playing field is level. It's not that hard, is it?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

When people stop looking at black people and seeing deficiency that will be when the playing field is level. It's not that hard, is it?

I asked a simple question. You answered with some frivolous "Oh come on!" response and never answered it. Now you come back with the usual "It's not that hard is it?"

So I'll try to put your inability to carry on a conversation aside. What metric needs to be met where the playing field is considered level? You keep talking in generalizations. Some people will always find a reason to find other people inferior. Maybe it's the Irish or Polish last name. Maybe it's because they're overweight. Racism will never ever go away 100%. Some people will ALWAYS be suspicious of other people who don't look like them or talk like them or whatever.

When I first moved to Texas from up north, people gave me hell because of the way I talked. Should Texas institute special programs for Yankees because they might be discriminated against for the way they talk?

Again, who decides and what conditions need to be met when things are considered equal? If you can't answer the question, that's fine just say so. It's ok. I don't have an answer to the question either.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

When I first moved to Texas from up north, people gave me hell because of the way I talked. Should Texas institute special programs for Yankees because they might be discriminated against for the way they talk?

The hell you received was your special program.

Not to interrupt your well-executed and impressive "TRUTH" e-smacking but if you don't want to catch hell for talking funny you should learn to talk correctly before you move down here

Now please continue. You're doing a fine job

So you are saying that the deficiencies are not there and that the emperor really is wearing clothes, in spite of the overwhelming statistical and emperical evidence to the contrary?

i don't get it.

I asked a simple question. You answered with some frivolous "Oh come on!" response and never answered it. Now you come back with the usual "It's not that hard is it?"

So I'll try to put your inability to carry on a conversation aside. What metric needs to be met where the playing field is considered level? You keep talking in generalizations. Some people will always find a reason to find other people inferior. Maybe it's the Irish or Polish last name. Maybe it's because they're overweight. Racism will never ever go away 100%. Some people will ALWAYS be suspicious of other people who don't look like them or talk like them or whatever.

Again, who decides and what conditions need to be met when things are considered equal? If you can't answer the question, that's fine just say so. It's ok. I don't have an answer to the question either.

Did give you hell mean they wouldn't hire you? Or followed you closely in a shop to make sure you don't steal something? Or ask what are you doing here?

There are plenty of jokes about Polish or even Irish, but what race of people here in this country is considered less than a human being?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

The most positive thing I can get out of this post is that at least you don't hide your bigotry. Your opinions are odious in their blatant racism. Oh, and you might want to count to ten before you post your personal insults next time.

I don't have a clue how to answer or what to say nor do I know when to shut up and graciously bow out so I'll take the typical liberal stance of pretending to be a victim while doing and saying exactly what the other person is doing and saying to me

Insult someone then tell them to count to 10 before they post an insult is the best you have? Let me help you by cheerfully fixing your post genius.

Original post maintained and changes in red/italics

i don't get it.

Visa Journey Hall of fame moment

Golf clap