Danno

Greenville Walmart shooter picked victims by race

188 posts in this topic

Wow...Your IQ is showing

I wish we could all be open minded and tolerant like you

I know, right?! There's still time, Pat.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

I thought we were discussing race and the statistics of who killed what..so in discussing race and murder statistics my bringing up race is racist

LOL

Yeah whatever

It's people like you who think pointing out any truth is racist, is what makes having a two way open dialogue on race in this country impossible

You can do that without suggesting that 'all' or 'most' people of a specific race are the only ones who use statistics inappropriately. Or, possibly you can't. If you can't you are just announcing your ingrained prejudice for all the world to see which rather puts paid to the theory that racism is dead, don't you think?

I am not surprised you don't even know you are being bigoted to be honest, its completely what I expect.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

You can do that without suggesting that 'all' or 'most' people of a specific race are the only ones who use statistics inappropriately. Or, possibly you can't. If you can't you are just announcing your ingrained prejudice for all the world to see which rather puts paid to the theory that racism is dead, don't you think?

I am not surprised you don't even know you are being bigoted to be honest, its completely what I expect.

Blah Yeah Ok

Whatever

Peace out

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for hate speech, admin action has been taken.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

We got a little place about 4 miles up the road in a little country unincorporated town. Small Grocery with Gas Station. The place has a hot bar cafe that serves plates.

Now check this out

on the weekend they serve Philippine food and good ol' Southern country cooking.side by side. The owner is an older Pinay women who owns several fast food stores around town.

What are the odds off that in a small georgia hick town

The wife can select from 3 or 4 Philippine dishes and i can eat good ol soul food

PI food is a wanted thing in most places. On the ship, when we would have it, folks would be in the chow line ready to throw down. I've had it in the PI, Korea, Japan, and Vietnam.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Advise: What theory is that? Racism is not dead.

This is exampled quite clearly by a story about people being gunned to death based on their race and the silence about it by an administration elected by "revenge voters" who selects what it does and does not focus on or what it does or does not deem important based on the race of those involved.

i don't get it.

Filed: Timeline
an administration elected by "revenge voters"

So the clear majority of the American electorate who put and then voted to keep the President in office in a landslide are now revenge voters? You're some piece of work.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

So the clear majority of the American electorate who put and then voted to keep the President in office in a landslide are now revenge voters? You're some piece of work.

Landslide...51% of the popular vote is a land slide now?

Now i agree I don't know about revange voters

but landslide?

Landslide...51% of the popular vote is a land slide now?

Now i agree I don't know about revange voters

but landslide?

Fox News called it. 325 electoral votes was the theshold they defined for a landslide - clip is below if you don't recall or if you hapen to not believe me. Sure they predicted that it would be Romney taking 325 electoral votes thus winning in a landslide. The reality is that Obama won 332 electoral votes. Seven more than the threshold. That's a landslide by conservative standards. Or must a Democrat win more electoral votes than a Republican to claim a lanslide victory?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F_qomXtteeQ#t=43

Timeline

Fox News called it. 325 electoral votes was the theshold they defined for a landslide - clip is below if you don't recall or if you hapen to not believe me. Sure they predicted that it would be Romney taking 325 electoral votes thus winning in a landslide. The reality is that Obama won 332 electoral votes. Seven more than the threshold. That's a landslide by conservative standards. Or must a Democrat win more electoral votes than a Republican to claim a lanslide victory?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F_qomXtteeQ#t=43

odd - so many times before you've called it faux news, now you're using fox news to bolster your position? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

odd - so many times before you've called it faux news, now you're using fox news to bolster your position? huh.png

No, Charles. Recognizing that I hae a conversation with conseratives, I am just trying to speak a language I think you'll understand. And I try to use sources that I think you will respect. Fox News all of a sudden not good enough? Can I quote on that you next time I challenge them?

Timeline

No, Charles. Recognizing that I hae a conversation with conseratives, I am just trying to speak a language I think you'll understand. And I try to use sources that I think you will respect. Fox News all of a sudden not good enough? Can I quote on that you next time I challenge them?

i didn't know we had any conseratives around here.

i'm just trying to understand why you were changing source material all of a sudden.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *