Danno

Greenville Walmart shooter picked victims by race

188 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Since Marvin is convinced Mass shootings are a White-thing I thought I might post this story about another Mass shooting carried out by a man "of color".

It should also be noted that while Marvin worries about the Supremacists in SD and what they "might" do, here we have another example of White people being targeted for death.

12583911-1372002536-220x165.jpg

GREENVILLE, N.C. — A man who shot four people near a Greenville Walmart in June picked out his victims because they were white, according to several indictments handed down against him.

Lakim Faust had more than 100 rounds of ammunition when he started shooting at people at a law firm and a shopping center in June, authorities said.

A grand jury indicted Faust on 14 charges Monday, including four counts of attempted first-degree murder.

Faust, who is black, picked out his victims based on their race, according to the indictments. The documents didn't specify why Faust wanted to shoot white people, and police have not talked about why he picked out his targets.

Police said Faust's first victim on June 21 was an insurance adjustor in the parking lot of a law firm. He then crossed a five-lane highway and shot three more people in the parking lot of a Walmart, investigators said.

Three of the four people wounded in the shooting suffered permanent and debilitating injuries, according to the indictments. Details of those injuries were not specified.

Faust, 23, was shot by police. He recovered and is now in jail.

Police seized computers and documents from Faust's home that showed he had a plan for the attack and wanted to shoot a large number of people, investigators said.

http://www.wral.com/greenville-wal-mart-shooter-picked-victims-by-race/12920480/

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is Marvin the US black spokesman?

Just checking so I can direct my questions to the right racial representative.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ok - that was fairly fast, from arrest to indictment.

all hail the Grand Jury Calendar !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I guess I am.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Since Marvin is convinced Mass shootings are a White-thing I thought I might post this story about another Mass shooting carried out by a man "of color".

It should also be noted that while Marvin worries about the Supremacists in SD and what they "might" do, here we have another example of White people being targeted for death.

GREENVILLE, N.C. — A man who shot four people near a Greenville Walmart in June picked out his victims because they were white, according to several indictments handed down against him.

Lakim Faust had more than 100 rounds of ammunition when he started shooting at people at a law firm and a shopping center in June, authorities said.

A grand jury indicted Faust on 14 charges Monday, including four counts of attempted first-degree murder.

Faust, who is black, picked out his victims based on their race, according to the indictments. The documents didn't specify why Faust wanted to shoot white people, and police have not talked about why he picked out his targets.

Police said Faust's first victim on June 21 was an insurance adjustor in the parking lot of a law firm. He then crossed a five-lane highway and shot three more people in the parking lot of a Walmart, investigators said.

Three of the four people wounded in the shooting suffered permanent and debilitating injuries, according to the indictments. Details of those injuries were not specified.

Police seized computers and documents from Faust's home that showed he had a plan for the attack and wanted to shoot a large number of people, investigators said.

http://www.wral.com/greenville-wal-mart-shooter-picked-victims-by-race/12920480/

Your reading comprehension needs some work. I said the majority of mass shooters were white.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

GREENVILLE, N.C. A man who shot four people near a Greenville Walmart in June picked out his victims because they were white, according to several indictments handed down against him.

Yawn black people killing whites for being white is getting to be an everyday thing. No story here. Don't hold your breath waiting on hate crime charges

Did you here about that cracker in fl who shot and killed a black kid just for beating him in the face? Now that is news.

Timeline

I guess I am.

Are you hourly or salary?

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved

Are you hourly or salary?

Neither, if I was getting paid to represent my people like Al or Jesse, I'd put both of them out of a job,

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Neither, if I was getting paid to represent my people like Al or Jesse, I'd put both of them out of a job,

Represent!

good.gif

:)

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved

I can fill in if Marvin is not here. I got way more experience with black things than him.

I had collards and corn bread for lunch

I got cred.

I can fill in if Marvin is not here. I got way more experience with black things than him.

I had collards and corn bread for lunch

I got cred.

Be careful what you wish fordevil.gif

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The Navy Yard shooter was black also. He followed Biden's instructions to buy a shotgun from a licensed dealer and had a background check...so what could go wrong?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I think there should be 50 to 60 more 'mass shooting events' of this type, between now and the end of the year.

Why? More mass shootings means more exposure to the problem, and MAYBE reputable folk will show up and fix the problem.

One can hope.

Why stop now, no more mass shootings, you ask? IMO, it's just not enough, the count of shooters and the deads, to effectively facilitate change. Must be more Murder/Death/Kill. More, please.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I think there should be 50 to 60 more 'mass shooting events' of this type, between now and the end of the year.

Why? More mass shootings means more exposure to the problem, and MAYBE reputable folk will show up and fix the problem.

One can hope.

Why stop now, no more mass shootings, you ask? IMO, it's just not enough, the count of shooters and the deads, to effectively facilitate change. Must be more Murder/Death/Kill. More, please.

Murder death kill

Love the Demolition Man referance

rock on Garth