Tosh Love

US Emabassy in Ghana Denied my Visa

31 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My fiancé and I just came from our second K1 interview and we were denied because they do not believe we have a "real" relationship. The CO did not even let me speak. I need help!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

sorry to hear your app got denied :( can you provide more details if you dont mind? like how the conversation went etc.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Progress Forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Sorry to hear that you got denied twice. We all know Ghana is a high fraud country and it's very difficult to obtain a visa. Can you give us more 'detailed' information so we can try to help you? Like what was your proof of ongoing relationship, any RFE's, etc? My finance just got approved through the Philippines and my 'stack' of evidence and records of trips, time together, etc was pretty large to say the least. You must have not provided enough believable evidence to satisfy the consulate?? (I'm just assuming) Make us a list so we can see what you provided and tell us what consulate said at 'both' interviews.

California Service Center

US Consulate in Guangzhou, China

I-129F sent on 09-09-2015

I-129F NOA1 received on 10-01-2015

I-129F RFE received on 11-09-2015

RFE replied to on 11-23-2015

I-129F NOA2 received on 12-10-2015

NVC received on 12-22-2015

Date case #, IIN, and BIN assigned on 12-24-2015

Left the NVC on 12-30-2015

US Consulate in China received on 01-06-2016

Packet 3 received on 01-13-2016

Packet 3 sent on 01-20-2016

Packet 4 received on 02-19-2016

Interview date is scheduled for 03-24-2016 (7:45am China time!)

K1 Visa approved!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for actual visa right now!

Timeline

This is a link to my previous posting regarding the first interview and details about our relationship, for those who do not know what the heck I am complaining about.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/444002-i-just-cant-stop-crying/

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

My fiancé and I just came from our second K1 interview and we were denied because they do not believe we have a "real" relationship. The CO did not even let me speak. I need help!

Iam really sorry you got denied for 2times. I wud suget you to get married and apply for CR-1..But with more evidence..this is really seriouse issue

Edited by @@mirpeArL

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

so the CO didn't even look at any additional evidence you brought? (if there are any)

and I agree with the persons on your other post, the proof you provided is too focused on monetary stuff. usually, when people apply for a fiance visa and is asked to prove their relationship is bonafide, besides the pictures, you provide cards, letters, chat logs, gifts you sent to each other etc. anything that is personalized. im not sure it was a good idea to mention the money transfers and all because it made the CO focus more on financial stuff instead of the relationship itself. those proofs would be more useful if you go through the CR-1 lane though.

again, im sorry you got denied twice :( i know how crushed you must feel.

Timeline

so the CO didn't even look at any additional evidence you brought? (if there are any)

Nope. She did not look at anything. We brought email correspondence, more photos, Fb conversations, a site plan for our new home we are building in Ghana with both names, a copy of a tattoo of his name on my wrist and the date he proposed and MYSELF.

event.png

I am sorry you and your fiancé have been through in this way, rose.gif .

Nope. She did not look at anything. We brought email correspondence, more photos, Fb conversations, a site plan for our new home we are building in Ghana with both names, a copy of a tattoo of his name on my wrist and the date he proposed and MYSELF.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Am sorry to hear this its heartbreaking . Tell us more so we are able to help? What is the age diffrence between you guys ? Was your fiancé married before? From what I know they denie with a reason si you need to find what they find wrong and work on it then apply cr1 visa. Don't give up!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You need to make a record of everything on the day of the interview. Look for clues about what was wrong. Did you have an overly perfect petition , with the help of places like VJ some fraudsters are going overboard on their petition thinking it will seal the deal and causing an overly documented relationship to be a red flag. Which creates a tricky situation for high fraud countries.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.