oohpartiv

I-130 MARCH 2013 FILERS!! NBC

4,812 posts in this topic

Anyone can edit or comment on this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anpi244OAt_IdGJxVU9tVVpXRkVZVlVMcjVwMGowOUE&usp=sharing

If you need to edit, just change the information. The totals will be updated, except for NOA2, which is broken.

NOTE: Feel free to fix NOA2 totals! Graphs are not set up yet. Feel free to set them up as well. You can also add different kinds of analysis. This is a team effort!

Nyc Effort

Anyone can edit or comment on this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anpi244OAt_IdGJxVU9tVVpXRkVZVlVMcjVwMGowOUE&usp=sharing#gid=0

_________________________________________________________________________________
USCIS Stage:
(IR-1/CR-1- I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN)
_________________________________________________________________________________
Priority Date of NOA 1 ( NBC/MSC )- March 22, 2013
07 November 13 : Case transferred NBC to another office for processing.
08 November 13 : Case transferred to your local USCIS Office for further processing.
13 November 13 : Got our transfer notice in mail. Mine was transfer in Texas Service Center
15 November 13 : Case was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office

02 December 13 : Got a notice that Case was approved ( NOA2 )

17 December 13 : Shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing.

NVC Stage :

29 December 13 : NVC received Case

30 December 13 : NVC Assigned Case Number and Invoice # (Call)

30 December 13 : DS-261 Available and completed

31 December 13 : Received e-mail to pay AOS Fee

02 January 14 : AOS bill invoice available and paid (AOS Fee Payment Status-IN PROCESS)

06 January 14 : AOS Fee 'Payment Status' changed from 'in process' to 'PAID'.

06 January 14 : IV bill invoice available and paid (IV Fee Payment Status-IN PROCESS)

08 January 14 : IV Fee 'Payment Status' changed from 'in process' to 'PAID'.

08 January 14 : DS-260 Available and completed

17 January 14 : IV package mailed

21 January 14 : IV package received (Based on USPS tracking)

22 January 14 : NVC Scanned The IV Package

28 January 14 : AOS package mailed

30 January 14 : AOS package received (Based on USPS tracking)

31 January 14 : NVC Scanned The AOS Package

10 February 14 : Received IV false checklist

24 February 14 : Received AOS checklist via e-mail

25 February 14 : Respond to AOS checklist

27 February 14 : AOS Checklist Response Received by NVC (Based on USPS tracking)

28 February 14 : NVC Scanned The AOS Checklist

17 March 14 : Case Complete

02 April 14 : Interview Date confirmed for May 06 2014 (Phone Call)

03 April 14 : Received an email about my interview appointment (P4 letter)

Consulate Stage:
08 April 14 : Medical
10 April 14 : CEAC status-Case is in TRANSIT to the Consular Section
15 April 14 : CEAC status changed to READY
06 May 14 : Interview and Approved !!!! (Thanks to Almighty Allah)

08 May 14 : Received Passport, Visa and POE Sealed file from Embassy

23 May 14 : Port of Entry @ JFK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi guys. Just to correct some of you, these "illegals" do pay taxes BEFORE they ever get their residency, millions of dollars worth. There's something called an ITIN/Tax ID. It's quite the contrary because they pay taxes but they do not have the same benefits (right to vote, get health insurance, etc) as Permanent Residents or USCs like us do. The government knows that there are employers who hire and pay "under the table", businesses owned by undocumented folks, freelancers, etc and for that reason, there use their Tax ID to file taxes. They are not able to get health insurance or welfare/any government benefits for themselves simply by putting another name because in these cases a valid SSN is required, but yes there are people who use fake documentation to work (given that their employer does not do a background check or e-verify) to support their family. If you don't believe me, you can do the research.

As for why this country is "deadset on helping illegals"-- we should take into consideration WHY these people came here in the first place, their intentions and what they contribute to our nation now. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but rather that there is good and bad everywhere. It's a long list of ideas and reasoning I'd rather not get into. But I can say this much-- Let us all be considerate of one another. We are all human, no human being should be called "illegal"..

Best wishes to all.

On that note, please add me to the list!

I130 NOA1: 3/4

Transferred on 11/6 to NSC

(Received three email updates, then hardcopy on 11/12)

Edited by blah011

I-130 NOA1: 03/04/2013

Transferred to NSC: 11/6/2013

i-130 NOA2: 01//06/2014 FINALLY!!!!!!

No I didn't, and live in the US

How is the NVC looking? How long from NVC to interview date?

Also do they ask for a police report at the NVC?

Yes, you will need police character certificate for the beneficiary. Assuming the beneficiary is in Pakistan, you will need them from Pakistan.

If the beneficiary is living at the same place for 10 years, then I would go only for 1 police char cert, but if the beneficiary has moved within last 10 years, then it is better to get the char cert from all the places where the beneficiary lived for more than 6 months during last 10 years.

Good luck on NVC and beyond.

CR-1 Timeline (USCIS)
NOA-1 (PD): 05/16/2013

NOA-2: 02/03/2014

CR-1 Timeline (NVC)

NVC Received: 02/14/2014

Case# and IIN# assigned: 03/20/2014

Case Completed: 05/15/2014

CR-1 Timeline (ISL Consulate)

Interview Scheduled: 05/28/2014

Day of Interview: 07/22/2014

Interview result: Approved

Visa Received 08/07/2014 :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

GUYSSSSSS I JUST GOT A TEXT AND CHECKED..I HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!! EXTREMELY HAPPY RIGHHHT NOWW!

I hope everyone soon follows!!

Awesome!!!!! Congrats :)

s-event.png s-event.png
IR-1/CR-1 Visa : National Benefits Center NVC Received: 2014-01-08
Consulate : Montreal, Canada NVC Case Number: 2014-02-07
Marriage : 2013-02-22 Paid I-864 Bill: 2014-02-13
I-130 Sent : 2013-03-16 Sent I-864 Docs: 2014-02-14
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-03-20 Paid IV Bill: 2014-03-03
Trans. to NSC : 2013-11-05 Sent IV Docs: 2014-03-04
I-130 NOA2: 2013-12-16 Submitted DS-260: 2014-03-06

Case Complete 2014-03-21

Interview & APPROVED 2014-05-08

POE 2014-06-21

Timeline

Hi guys. Just to correct some of you, these "illegals" do pay taxes BEFORE they ever get their residency, millions of dollars worth. There's something called an ITIN/Tax ID. It's quite the contrary because they pay taxes but they do not have the same benefits (right to vote, get health insurance, etc) as Permanent Residents or USCs like us do. The government knows that there are employers who hire and pay "under the table", businesses owned by undocumented folks, freelancers, etc and for that reason, there use their Tax ID to file taxes. They are not able to get health insurance or welfare/any government benefits for themselves simply by putting another name because in these cases a valid SSN is required, but yes there are people who use fake documentation to work (given that their employer does not do a background check or e-verify) to support their family. If you don't believe me, you can do the research.

As for why this country is "deadset on helping illegals"-- we should take into consideration WHY these people came here in the first place, their intentions and what they contribute to our nation now. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but rather that there is good and bad everywhere. It's a long list of ideas and reasoning I'd rather not get into. But I can say this much-- Let us all be considerate of one another. We are all human, no human being should be called "illegal"..

Best wishes to all.

BTW, yes they do pay much more money and have a longer process (that is not guaranteed) to get their residency. And yes, they also go back to their country before they get their residency. DACA stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals--it is not a way to adjust either. As for I-130 delays, I have heard many different ideas including ones that were mentioned in the AILA conference. Something with green card holders petitioning their spouses and also the high volume of I-130s after Provisional Waiver passed.

Peace =)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Best wishes to all.

Well said -especially this: "Let us all be considerate of one another. We are all human, no human being should be called "illegal".. "

Thank you for sharing!

s-event.png s-event.png
IR-1/CR-1 Visa : National Benefits Center NVC Received: 2014-01-08
Consulate : Montreal, Canada NVC Case Number: 2014-02-07
Marriage : 2013-02-22 Paid I-864 Bill: 2014-02-13
I-130 Sent : 2013-03-16 Sent I-864 Docs: 2014-02-14
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-03-20 Paid IV Bill: 2014-03-03
Trans. to NSC : 2013-11-05 Sent IV Docs: 2014-03-04
I-130 NOA2: 2013-12-16 Submitted DS-260: 2014-03-06

Case Complete 2014-03-21

Interview & APPROVED 2014-05-08

POE 2014-06-21

So once again,

On November 14, 2013, your address was changed relating to the I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN that you filed.

And once again I called because I have not changed my address, AND ONCE AGAIN "the computer has been sending out error messages". So frustrating.

On the illegal comment, I assume most of us married our spouses out love. Love does not discriminate. Would it be just easier to marry another citizen or green card holder? Of course!! A THOUSAND TIMES EASIER! I'm sure we can all agree to this as this process is not an easy road. For the few of us US citizens that happened to fall in love with these other humans ("illegals"), it is quite a hard road. I could have never imagine all the difficulties. I have been married 8 yrs and I have not been able to resolve his status (due to 10 yr ban). There are many obstacles in the way and once our I 130 is approved, we still have a long way to go proving hardship, something that most of you don't have to go thru.

I think maybe my math could be wrong , let me know if i am figuring the

March xfer NOA2

and the

NOA2 by xfer

Totals correctly.

The NOA2 'Not Reported' portion should show 2, not 3?

2013-02-18

Married

2013-03-15

Sent I-130 Packet to USCIS

2013-03-28

NOA1

2013-11-13

Case transferred to NSC

2014-01-23

NOA2 given by USCIS

2014-01-24

Case sent to NVC

2014-02-06

Case received by NVC

2014-03-14

NVC case number assigned

2014-03-17

DS-261 completed

2014-06-25

NVC Case Complete

2014-07-09

Interview Appointment Scheduled

2014-08-07

Interview Appointment Date

I forgot to add that filing your taxes with an undocumented spouse prevents you from getting many tax credits. We actually have to pay taxes knowing that if he had a Social ## we would actually be receiving something back.

Many err when crimes committed by a few are generalized. Are all priests pedophiles? Are all whites racists? Are all young Latinos in gangs? Are all blacks criminals? Are all Muslims terrorists? Are there undocumented aliens abusing the system? Yes, but the amount of Citizens doing the same it's quite staggering when compared to the undocumented aliens' figures. (Saw if first hand when I worked for Welfare)

Despite our personal opinions, we have all come to this forum out of desperation and google. Seeking support/sympathy/hearing ear to our frustrations during this immigration process.

Timeline

ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL... If someone enters the US without being documented and stays without permission, that is illegal. at least according to the US immigration laws. CORRECT?

I don't care why they came here... I was just pointing out that they seem to be the priority over USC. and BTW, I know of so many "ILLEGALS" who work under the table and send handfuls of cash home to their country. They never spend it here. No, they don't have tax ID numbers and they never filed taxes ...and YES, they use fake names everytime they need medical care so they don't have to pay. They also use fake SS numbers, not one, but several. and those people should be a priority over a USC citizens following the law and filing the paperwork and paying a fee? come on.... seriously?

The fact that they came here illegally and now can't get benefits here isn't my problem. I am a USC and I am trying to support my family, pay healthcare premiums and work etc.... they made a choice when they did what they did. I don't care why . I also don't care of they want to try and be legal here...All I was pointing out is that USC should be first and the DACA should not have any effect on how our files are being processed. But unfortunately our government's priorities are backwards.

People who commit fraud to get benefits they aren't entitled to aren't able to adjust. Not ALL "illegals" are that way. And yes, you are right. Illegal immigration existed from the very start. Native Americans called them "White people".

The delay you are talking about is true. But it is a mistake on USCIS' part. They reassigned i-130 adjudicators to do DACA and didn't have enough people to do I-130s, even with the expected high rate of petitions.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

got my first transferred message last night that said it got transferred to another office..

i got my second one this morning that says its transferred to a local office..

i hope everything goes fast after this and its very stressful being away from my 2 kids thats still in the Philippines.,

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

How long after getting transferred everyone received their hard copy for notice of action?

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

How long after getting transferred everyone received their hard copy for notice of action?

I got the first message of transfer on the 5th, the second on the 6th, the third on the 7th, and the hard copy in the mail on the 9th.

3/25/2006 - Got Married

3/20/2013 - I130 Priority Date
11/6/2013 - Transferred to Nebraska
1/3/2014 - NOA2
1/6/2014 - Petition shipped to NVC
1/21/2014 - NVC Received
2/24/2014 - Case # & IIN
3/3/2014 - DS-261 Available and Submitted
3/4/2014 - AOS Fee Available and Submitted
3/5/2014 - AOS Fee Paid
3/6/2014 - Received AOS Coversheet and Payment Receipt
3/7/2014 - AOS Package Sent
3/10/2014 - NVC Receives AOS package
3/12/2014 - NVC Acknowledges receipt of AOS package
3/21/2014 - Triangle of Doom appears for IV package
3/24/2014 - IV Fee Available and Submitted
3/25/2014 - IV package overnighted to the NVC
3/26/2014 - IV Fee shows PAID
3/26/2014 - DS260 available & submitted
3/26/2014 - IV package delivered to NVC
3/26/2014 - False checklist for IV fee.
3/26/2014 - AOS documents accepted w/no checklists!
3/28/2014 - IV & DS260 logged into NVC System
4/10/2014 - Case Complete!

Interview Date: June 17, 2014

Approved at Interview!

POE Newark on 6/28/2014! He's finally home!

Got a pending I-130? Tired of waiting for something to happen? Let's make something happen: http://www.visajourn...ners-committee/

We need more Twitter followers:@USCI130Cmte

Join our Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/USGreencardpetitionerscommittee/

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I got the first message of transfer on the 5th, the second on the 6th, the third on the 7th, and the hard copy in the mail on the 9th.

Thanks! I wonder if everyone is getting three messages.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.