B_J

Baseball player killed in Oklahoma

152 posts in this topic

Here in the South the other day could be last week or 7 years ago..It's like Chinese, it's all in the inflection.

As for Red Bone..I knew the term...Dated one when I was at my OBC class.

I don't think Redbone is offensive

High Yellow--Somehow I do think that term is.

I think Red is a black term

I think High Yellow is more of a klan term

Got it.

Redbone wasn't considered offensive, I have some cousins that still use that term. My childhood friend still says he's a redbone.

High yellow is more used in the black community, more so back in the late 80's early 90's when light skinned blacks became all the rage. I think the movie School Daze either started this or escalated it.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Got it.

Redbone wasn't considered offensive, I have some cousins that still use that term. My childhood friend still says he's a redbone.

High yellow is more used in the black community, more so back in the late 80's early 90's when light skinned blacks became all the rage. I think the movie School Daze either started this or escalated it.

I Honestly I have never heard a black say high yellow, but have heard some less enlightened Caucasians use it in a non flattering way.

I have never heard a white other than me use the term red, but I am light years ahead of most white folks in racial understanding..

Heres my test... "Say the first thing that comes to mind....

.... Hoooooold Uuuup."

If the respondant says, "Wait a minute." They get a free pass. If they say, "uh... What?" Then theyre further scrutinized and must speak on the intricacies of removing the cardboard filler from an individually purchased cigar.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I Honestly I have never heard a black say high yellow, but have heard some less enlightened Caucasians use it in a non flattering way.

I have never heard a white other than me use the term red, but I am light years ahead of most white folks in racial understanding..

Oh man, back in the day it was there was a battle between light skinned and dark skinned women and men. More likely it would be a woman to use that term.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Oh man, back in the day it was there was a battle between light skinned and dark skinned women and men. More likely it would be a woman to use that term.

another black culture word you may or may not be familiar with is "trifling"

It is a modifier for BIT** LOL

Usually precedes a cat fat

I will be glad to give you black lessons or even tell you what dating black women is like

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I will be glad to give you black lessons or even tell you what dating black women is like

Black people rarely end anything with a "g" You should know its "triflin"

and you should know I very rarely spell slang words correctly

Of course, same thing is wit, rather than with. I try to stay away from it because folks will start thinking you actually talk like that.

I'm good where I am. I've had my share of sisters, I'll just say it's all the same when the lights go out.

Lol.

and you should know I very rarely spell slang words correctly

You rarely spell regular words correctly.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

there ya go.

Booyah!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You rarely spell regular words correctly.

internet_reading_roflmao.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I am crushed LOL

I can be funny sometimes with a great deal of effort involveddancin5hr.gif

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

so, the three perps are in custody, awaiting initial hearing? Moms post any bail yet?

This is some sick sh|t

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justice/australia-student-killed-oklahoma/

More Moral Decay, Yup Yup..

and Jones was listed, officially at the intake, as 'white'.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !