apple21

F2A filers waiting for CASE COMPLETION from NVC

4,213 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Congrats alot atelar :)) i am still waiting called them and again got the same answer wait for 30 days!! Submitted docs and forms on 19th aug hopefully I'll be case complete next week InshaAllah!!!

Thanks javeria.

You should call tomorrow 13th. Maybe they'll have a very good news for you.

Comgrats! 30 BD might not be true after all. :)

Thanks kai. I am sure that they still working with the 20 bussiness day. You will see.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hey apple21,thanks.

My both fees have been paid n its showing.They have put my both aos n IV on their system on 16 Aug.I was hoping case complete as it is my 19 BD.

I will call NVC tomorrow to know d actual matter.

Oh,i wish if this were a false cheklist......

Filed: Timeline

Congrats Atelar

about cas complète and iNterview letter

they schedule interviews only during second week of the month

so even if your case complete now you will have to wait till second week of next month to get your IL

so For us all case complete including myself October is out of question we looking at November hopefuly and if our embassies booked maybe December

There is waiting steps along the way not over yet if case is complete

and about the second week I'm 100 % sure of that so Everybody waiting on their case complete you can still make it to the November schedule

cheer up

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Congrats Atelar

so even if your case complete now you will have to wait till second week of next month to get your IL

so For us all case complete including myself October is out of question we looking at November hopefuly and if our embassies booked maybe December

and about the second week I'm 100 % sure of that so Everybody waiting on their case complete you can still make it to the November schedule

cheer up

thank you very much for the congratulations. I heard in the spanish forum, from people who have been scheduled in the last week of the month, the 27th. That's why I keep hoping for November. In the name of God.

it doesn't matter when they send out the Letters what it matters is when is the actual date of interview

so they are done scheduling for October already by now thast mean all the october dates are taken already

you can get your letter of interview tomorow but still have to interview in November

you can get it on the 27th also and stll get November

bottom line you arent getting October and if your emabssy is busy you can get it December

if you get your case complete in the first 2 weeks of the month like me and you we should be ok For November

yet if case complete last 2 week of September you are automatically pushed to December lists

those interviewing in October propably got their case complete late july r early August

they have a number of interview slots it fills very fast during second week of each month

and all the case complete cases are on a waiting list to grab one of those available days

if your case complete at the end of the month so it will be also a waiting of one and half month if all the slots are taken it can be up to two months of wait depending on how busy is your embassy

so again its all speculations and more waiting

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congrats Atelar

cheer up

Sorry Nobrains, but I didn't get the point. If they schedule during second week, why should we wait for the next month's second week to get IL?

We still got Friday of this second week... However, I doubt that it's second week these days, seems that it's rather last week.

I agree that interview date is most likely will be in November.

04/08/2012: i130 sent

04/09/2012: NOA1

NOA1 hard copy: never received due to address error

06/12/2013: NOA2

06/17/2013: NOA2 hard copy

06/17/2013: NVC received our case

06/28/2013: Case number assigned

07/01/2013: Sent DS3032 via email

07/03/2013: Recieved i864/DS3032

07/03/2013: Payed i864 bill

07/06/2013: Sent i864 package

07/08/2013: i864 package delivered

07/16/2013: Sent DS3032 via email second time (supervisor review)

07/17/2013: Rejected DS3032. We did a typo!!! Sent correct DS3032.

07/29/2013: Checklist for AOS

08/01/2013: DS3032 accepted

08/02/2013: Sent response to AOS checklist

08/02/2013: IV fee paid, IV package sent

08/05/2013: NVC received reply to AOS checklist and IV package

08/30/2013: AOS accepted

09/03/2013: Case complete

09/04/2013: Second AOS checklist that has to be taken to an interview

09/10/2013: Email notification about case being complete

10/02/2013: IL received

10/11/2013: Case status changed to "In Transit"

10/14/2013: Passed medical exam

10/16/2013: Case status changed to "Ready", received email from Consulate regarding interview procedure

10/22/2013: Filled DS-260 online

11/18/2013: Interview date. Approved

11/21/2013: Passport with visa picked-up

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You submitted them on the 19th, when did they say they inputted into their system, did you ask them?

They said they received it on 19th.

i called and they said they done with interviews for October

even if the second week isn't over yet

so they were extremely busy i suppose and they end up scheduling even before the week is gone

they scheduled already those ones that had their case complete before us

just to give you the picture they schedule only during the second week for the following month once they are booked they stop and get the rest of interview on the second week of the following month

it doesnt matter when you get your letter waht matters when do they schedule

yeah its hard to get they cant schedule november per se now they will wait till second week of Octoberfor those who get their letters at the end of the month it doesnt matter when you received it it has been scheduled already

So Shtu your case is complete early during the month so you will get either late October or early November

it depends how busy applicats are waiting to interview in your embassy they can stop if they fill in the slots and you will wait till next month second week

take it or leave it add one and half month to two months as rule of thiumb to the date your case is complete and you will get your interview date

happpens earlier or later depends on how busy is your embassy

and still you can get your interview letter an time along those dates

make sense ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry Nobrains, but I didn't get the point. If they schedule during second week, why should we wait for the next month's second week to get IL?

We still got Friday of this second week... However, I doubt that it's second week these days, seems that it's rather last week.

I agree that interview date is most likely will be in November.

You will get I/L last week of September. Interview will be in November.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Got confused with their scheduling biggrin.png On Saylin's page it is also said that they are scheduling all month long.

Anyways, hoping for the best and keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks guys and good luck!

04/08/2012: i130 sent

04/09/2012: NOA1

NOA1 hard copy: never received due to address error

06/12/2013: NOA2

06/17/2013: NOA2 hard copy

06/17/2013: NVC received our case

06/28/2013: Case number assigned

07/01/2013: Sent DS3032 via email

07/03/2013: Recieved i864/DS3032

07/03/2013: Payed i864 bill

07/06/2013: Sent i864 package

07/08/2013: i864 package delivered

07/16/2013: Sent DS3032 via email second time (supervisor review)

07/17/2013: Rejected DS3032. We did a typo!!! Sent correct DS3032.

07/29/2013: Checklist for AOS

08/01/2013: DS3032 accepted

08/02/2013: Sent response to AOS checklist

08/02/2013: IV fee paid, IV package sent

08/05/2013: NVC received reply to AOS checklist and IV package

08/30/2013: AOS accepted

09/03/2013: Case complete

09/04/2013: Second AOS checklist that has to be taken to an interview

09/10/2013: Email notification about case being complete

10/02/2013: IL received

10/11/2013: Case status changed to "In Transit"

10/14/2013: Passed medical exam

10/16/2013: Case status changed to "Ready", received email from Consulate regarding interview procedure

10/22/2013: Filled DS-260 online

11/18/2013: Interview date. Approved

11/21/2013: Passport with visa picked-up

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got confused with their scheduling biggrin.png On Saylin's page it is also said that they are scheduling all month long.

Anyways, hoping for the best and keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks guys and good luck!

That is for IR/CR category (Spouse/child of US citizens). They are NOT limited by the Visa Bulletin that's why they can get interview schedule all month long.

That's not applicable to us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.