apple21

F2A filers waiting for CASE COMPLETION from NVC

4,213 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ds260 is the new immigrant visa form which is being filled up online. Everyone needs to fill that up which started last week. We will only be able to fill it up once our Ds261 gets accepted and iv fee gets generated and paid:)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Guys,i just received a cheklist email.but it doesn't contain any specific information abt what should i do for correction.We had sent our AOS and IV at d same date 12 Aug,n got sure they received it 14 Aug.Here d message says they didn't receive our AOS n IV yet.I m Confused n concerned.

1-IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

The NVC has received information on the referenced case. However, we are still waiting for the Immigrant Visa Application, the Affidavit of Support form (I-864) and/or the related fees. Please submit the forms and/or fees according to the instructions.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Omnia and javeria.

We have the same timeline since we submitted the checklist response.

TODAY I COMPLETE MY CASE. ( 17 BUSSINESS DAYS)

SO WE CAN SAY THAT NVC IS WORKING WITH THE 20 BUSSINESS DAY ALWAYS.

WHERE ARE YOU ??

REGARDS

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Omnia and javeria.

We have the same timeline since we submitted the checklist response.

TODAY I COMPLETE MY CASE. ( 17 BUSSINESS DAYS)

SO WE CAN SAY THAT NVC IS WORKING WITH THE 20 BUSSINESS DAY ALWAYS.

WHERE ARE YOU ??

REGARDS

Congrats Atelar! when was ur checklist response submitted?

Timeline

They received my checklist response in their system the last august 19.

Was 17 days without count that day.

Congrats!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

They received my checklist response in their system the last august 19.

Was 17 days without count that day.

Congrats!

Mine was received on Aug 21 - so hopefully either tomorrow or Monday I should get something from them hopefully Case Completion.

Does anyone know is there any particular date in a month that is like a cutoff date for getting ILs in the end of the month? I know most if not all ILs are sent out towards the end of the month.

Timeline

Congrats!

Mine was received on Aug 21 - so hopefully either tomorrow or Monday I should get something from them hopefully Case Completion.

Does anyone know is there any particular date in a month that is like a cutoff date for getting ILs in the end of the month? I know most if not all ILs are sent out towards the end of the month.

From my observation, we must be case complete until the 3RD WEEK to be able to receive I/L on the last week of the month.

If case completed on the last week until the first week of the succeeding month, we have to wait for the last week again.

Did I make sense? laughing.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Congrats!

Thanks apple21. I wish the same happiness for you.

Congrats!

Thanks a lot

Timeline

Congrats alot atelar :)) i am still waiting called them and again got the same answer wait for 30 days!! Submitted docs and forms on 19th aug hopefully I'll be case complete next week InshaAllah!!!

Timeline

Comgrats! 30 BD might not be true after all. :)

USCIS:

July 16 2012: I-130 sent

July 18 2012: Priority date

July 3 2013: NOA 2

NVC

July 17 2013: NVC received my case file

July 19 2013: case number and IIN received, ds-3032 sent

July 26 2013: ds 3032 and AOS invoice fee received. AOS fee Paid

July 29 2013: AOS package sent

July 31 2013: AOS package received at NVC

Aug 01 2013: AOS entered for review

Aug 02 2013: ds 3032 accepted

Aug 03 2013: IV invoice fee received via email and paid; Sent IV package to NVC

Aug 07 2013: IV package received at NVC

Aug 09 2013: IV entered for review

Aug 26 2013: CHECKLIST for AOS

Aug 28 2013: AOS checklist sent

Aug 29 2013: AOS checklist received at NVC

Aug 30 2013: AOS entered for review again

Sept 03 2013: IV package accepted

Sept 05 2013: ds260 sent

Sept 23 2013: CASE COMPLETE

Sept. 30 2013: case complete confirmation email

Oct. 28 2013: Interview letter received (december 17 2013)

Nov. 12 2013: medical done ( 1 day only)

Nov. 13 2013: case status ready

Nov. 15 2013: rescheduled my interview online

Nov. 27 2013: done with INTERVIEW (no additional papers asked)

Dec. 09 2013: CFO

DEc. 12 2013: POE: LAX :)

sleepy.gif sleepy.gif VISA on HAND!rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

CEAC status

11.27.13: ready for interview

12.02.13: ready

12.03.13: ISSUED

12.05.13: visa in transit

Timeline

From my observation, we must be case complete until the 3RD WEEK to be able to receive I/L on the last week of the month.

If case completed on the last week until the first week of the succeeding month, we have to wait for the last week again.

Did I make sense? laughing.gif

Yea it makes sense - lets hope then my case completion comes sometime next week - I hope they finally give it to me - I'm really getting frustrated with all of this process :(

Timeline

Congrats alot atelar :)) i am still waiting called them and again got the same answer wait for 30 days!! Submitted docs and forms on 19th aug hopefully I'll be case complete next week InshaAllah!!!

Timeline

Congrats alot atelar smile.png) i am still waiting called them and again got the same answer wait for 30 days!! Submitted docs and forms on 19th aug hopefully I'll be case complete next week InshaAllah!!!

You submitted them on the 19th, when did they say they inputted into their system, did you ask them?

Timeline

Guys,i just received a cheklist email.but it doesn't contain any specific information abt what should i do for correction.We had sent our AOS and IV at d same date 12 Aug,n got sure they received it 14 Aug.Here d message says they didn't receive our AOS n IV yet.I m Confused n concerned.

1-IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

The NVC has received information on the referenced case. However, we are still waiting for the Immigrant Visa Application, the Affidavit of Support form (I-864) and/or the related fees. Please submit the forms and/or fees according to the instructions.

Looks like a false checklist.

Check the payment portal, see if your AOS and IV fees says "paid".

Call NVC and verify when they entered your AOS and IV package in the system.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.