Faithful2012

My life has changed Forever..........

50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Beautiful, thank you for sharing. . .

4/1/13 - I-129F sent to Lockbox, 4/5/13 - I-129F received, 4/9/13 - NOA1, 422/13 - Alien Reg # changed, 814/13 - RFE, 817/13 - RFE reply, 10/30/13 - NOA2, 1/30/14 - Interview: Approved!

COMING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/6/14 - POE

3/20/14 - Married

3/28/14 - File date for AOS

4/2/14 - NOA1 for I-485, NOA1 for I-765

4/7/14 - Requested EAD expedite

4/9/14 - USCIS request evidence of need EAD expedite

4/17/14 - Biometrics walk-in early (for may 2 appt)

5/12/14 - EAD card received

7/10/14 - Notice of interview waiver received

2/26/15 - Green card received

Timeline

For those of you who do not know my story. I met my Fiance when we were teenagers and we lost contact for many many years, and reunited the beginning of last year.After a year of dealing with this Visa Journey we are done. Finished. Approveddddd dancin5hr.gif good.gif star_smile.gif kicking.gif yes.gif kicking.gif yes.gif good.gif {Well this part of the journey at least} I give all the Glory to God. I give the Highest Praise and Honor to my Lord And Savior. Honestly I have to give so much praise to him, he is the one who kept us together, sane, healthy, alive, and Able really Able to have the finances, time,energy,knowledge, perseverance, and patience to do everything that was needed to make this process a true success, although this process took almost a year, it was blessing, a big blessing Indeed. God's timing is always the best because he knew when we started in July 2012 it was going to also end in July 2013. Words truly cannot express how grateful I am to everyone who helped, shared, prayed, and cheered us on. Words cannot express again how absolutely humble and appreciative we are of God's work. He is truly a miracle worker. Sorry I am writing a book, but this is a true love story that I never knew would end like this. This is my soul mate truly and I am honored that we will finally be 1 with each other and we will be together as husband and wife. I can honestly say I have lived true to my screen name {Faithful). I have been faithful to God and patient and now he has blessed us like I cannot believe. I am overjoyed and crying bu-co tears of Joy. I wish everyone success and happiness. The Journey will not be easy but it will be a testimony in the end. Good luck and God Bless everyone on your Journey.biggrin.png

Praise be to God and Jesus our Saviour. I want to thank you for your testimony, but more importantly your recognition to God. I have seen many posts of frustration, doubt, and some even discouraging but one thing I can say is that if God be for us who can be against us. God does nothing out of timing all good things come from Him and He desires to make His children happy. I give all praise to Him because He has blessed my journey thus far. I want to say Aaamen to all that you have said in your post, He is a prayer answering God. If we would only trust Him enough and put Him first in everything we would not onlysee the blessings but also reap His blessings. I will keep you in my prayers that God will continue to bless your journey and that you will continue to be faithful to Him until He sends His Son to come in the clouds of glory which is not very far off. Jesus is coming soon let us be ready! Congrats

Edited by John and Tracy

Met online 9/2012

Courtship 3/1/2013

ClockWatch2.gif

Passport for USC 6/10 thru 28/2013 19 days

First face to face meeting Nov. 4th 2013 dancin5hr.gif

Married 19 November 2013 heart.gif

:energy: USCIS-TSC

5/3/2014 Filed I-130

11/3/2014 NOA-1

24/7/2014 NOA-2 {135 days} :dancing:

12/8/2014 Case Shipped {NVC} :dancing:

:energy: NVC

20/8/2014 NVC received

29/8/2014 NVC case #

31/8/2014 DS-261 submitted

3/9/2014 NVC billed AOS & paid

19/9/2014 AOS sent

30/9/2014 IV invoiced

3/10/2014 IV paid

21/10/2014 IV package sent

21/11/2014 Case complete :dance:(L)

03/12/2014 Interview scheduled

08/12/2014 NVC shipped to Embassy "In Transit"

12/12/2014 Ceac shows "Ready"

:energy:Consulate

15/12/2014 Consulate received

07-08/01/2015 Medical {Passed!!!!}

26/01/2015 Interview results {APPROVED} :dance:(L)

26/01/2015 DHL Air Waybill created online

28/01/2015 Air Waybill shows "In Transit" :yes:

29/01/2015 Visa ready for pick up {DHL}

02/02/2015 Visa in hand

26/02/2015 POE

The warmth of true friendship and the love that binds the hearts of husband and wife are a foretaste of heaven. God has ordained that there should be perfect love and perfect harmony between those who enter into the marriage relation. Let bride and bridegroom in the presence of the heavenly universe pledge themselves to love one another as God has ordained they should. {LYL}

Thought to share our journey for those who need the encouragement!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congratulations! I met my husband in 2008, through one of my staff who went home to Ghana and came back and said , "I met your future husband in Ghana". I remember walking out my front door one morning on the way to work and I heard God's voice say "trust and believe". Fast forward to 2013, I am married with two daughters.

This is a unique and difficult journey we are on, but no less satisfying. To others, do not give up on this journey, because it gets hard or USCIS and NVC add obstacles. It is worth it in the long run. My husband is the most supportive, understanding and loving man I have ever met. I thank God every day, that even when I had given up he did not.

Lifting Conditions I751 Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service CenterDate Filed : 2013-12-12NOA Date : 2013-12-30RFE(s) : Bio. Appt. : 1/29/14Interview Date :Approval / Denial Date : 4/22/14Got I551 Stamp :Green Card Received :[4/29/2014]Comments : cfmstore_flag_hybrid_ghana_america_heade<p>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

awwww!! wow! God is truly amazing with the things he provides!! Thank you for sharing ur faith and testimony with all of us!!! congratulations friend!!

He is more than amazing......thank you!!!!!

4sHsm4.png

Never think that God's delays are God's denials. Hold on; Hold fast; Hold out. Patience is Genius.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations! :) God bless your marriage.

Changes are terrifying but if you will entrust everything to the Almighty God, everything will turn out just fine. heart.gif

xV7vp8.png

Timeline

Aww I remember that feeling! The joy! the other day I was thinking man we sure did dedicate a lot of time on the phone and internet to talk to each other. Now he is here to give dirty looks to and ignore when we are fighting lol. Congratulations.

Thank you....I remember when you were there too.......Its not an easy thing ooooo...lol

4sHsm4.png

Never think that God's delays are God's denials. Hold on; Hold fast; Hold out. Patience is Genius.

Timeline

Congratulations! I met my husband in 2008, through one of my staff who went home to Ghana and came back and said , "I met your future husband in Ghana". I remember walking out my front door one morning on the way to work and I heard God's voice say "trust and believe". Fast forward to 2013, I am married with two daughters.

This is a unique and difficult journey we are on, but no less satisfying. To others, do not give up on this journey, because it gets hard or USCIS and NVC add obstacles. It is worth it in the long run. My husband is the most supportive, understanding and loving man I have ever met. I thank God every day, that even when I had given up he did not.

Thank you and you are right and look when you trust the Lord and have faith look at the blessing he provided for you....thanks and God Bless.....

4sHsm4.png

Timeline

Praise be to God and Jesus our Saviour. I want to thank you for your testimony, but more importantly your recognition to God. I have seen many posts of frustration, doubt, and some even discouraging but one thing I can say is that if God be for us who can be against us. God does nothing out of timing all good things come from Him and He desires to make His children happy. I give all praise to Him because He has blessed my journey thus far. I want to say Aaamen to all that you have said in your post, He is a prayer answering God. If we would only trust Him enough and put Him first in everything we would not onlysee the blessings but also reap His blessings. I will keep you in my prayers that God will continue to bless your journey and that you will continue to be faithful to Him until He sends His Son to come in the clouds of glory which is not very far off. Jesus is coming soon let us be ready! Congrats

Awww....I truly thank you for your words.......God is my best friend and confidant and I seek him always.....How can I not praise and acknowledge him always......God bless you guys as well....

Congratulations. We serve a living God. I share in your joy. Stay blessed.

Thank you so much and God bless you too....

It truly is a love story heart.gifheart.gifheart.gifand very inspiring. Thank you and congrats. kicking.gif

Awww...thank you!!!!!

4sHsm4.png

Timeline

Such a beautiful story and I have to say that I feel probably exactly the same way or very similar about my current journey with my dear sweet Marina. We met online 3.5 years ago and I have seen God's grace, providence and perfect timing many times through our journey together. It hasn't been easy all the time, but The Good Lord has carried us through the storms and we're still standing for whatever purpose He has for our lives. Good luck to all and never lose hope... peace smile.png

Thank you and God bless you guys as well.....God is Good....

4sHsm4.png

Timeline

awwww!! wow! God is truly amazing with the things he provides!! Thank you for sharing ur faith and testimony with all of us!!! congratulations friend!!

Awww...thank you and God bless you guys as well...

thanks for sharing your story/testimony. this gives me hope and the strength to endure this waiting process!!! Congrats to you and yoursoul mate

Thank you :-)

4sHsm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.