goodlucklife

The Waiting room for fiancé visa case number is it 10 days or 20

1,090 posts in this topic

This more than likely means it wasn't not forwarded directly to the consulate .. So it looks like after approval you wait about 10 - 16 days before its forwarded to the consulate .... Another small wait but we are all now closer than ever!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Have you recieved your case # yet? What did your copy say, did it list a consulate? Did it say that it's been sent directly to the consulate or NVC?

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Have you recieved your case # yet? What did your copy say, did it list a consulate? Did it say that it's been sent directly to the consulate or NVC?

No case number yet . I called yesterday and the nvc hasn't received it yet. My noa2 did not enticing my consulate so that is way I feel for Italy it goes to nvc first.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

We recieved our NOA2 June 10th, I called today (June 25th) and got our case number and they said it was mailed out today to Mexico!!

So judging by this.. If your approval wasn't directly sent to the consulate... we can expect 16 days from approval .. Counting the weekend not business day .. That we get a case number and the nvc forwards our case to the appropriate consulate

So judging by this.. If your approval wasn't directly sent to the consulate... we can expect 16 days from approval .. Counting the weekend not business day .. That we get a case number and the nvc forwards our case to the appropriate consulate

exactly I agree. I saw that a lot that it was either 10 or 15 days and not business days which is sooo cooL!! :D

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Well they are coming from California. I would think it would get to New Hampshire faster from Texas.

I'm on my 13th day (9th business day) and NVC hasn't received yet (as of last night). I'll call them again after work today. I have a good feeling about lucky 13th day. If the 16 days holds true it will be Monday for us.

Also, I read somewhere on VJ that the service centers batch their shipments to NVC and only send stuff every two weeks (not sure if that is true), but it could explain why some people wait 1 month and others only a week (they got lucky with the shipment dates). If that is the case then NVC could get our cases at the same time even though my NOA2 was a few days before yours. I'll be happy when I know of a case from Texas reaching the NVC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Ok everyone inhaleeeee IN exhaleeeee OUT inhaleee IN...... one would imagine that with the mass NOA2 approvals there might be a bit of backlog. I know we are all anxious but after waiting forever for that NOA2 a month or even two won't kill anyone. Its frustrating I agree. But enjoy your r summer, have some icecreasm, read a book, send love letter, go out and boogie, learn a new recipe(after all we are all getting married we need to) work out, say I love you, skype, boogie again. Get those papers ready, send em out, do your research, say I love you again, say a joke, laugh, cry if u must. Let's wait....in love <3 it will be worth it :)

Xoxoxoxoox

Mely

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Ok everyone inhaleeeee IN exhaleeeee OUT inhaleee IN...... one would imagine that with the mass NOA2 approvals there might be a bit of backlog. I know we are all anxious but after waiting forever for that NOA2 a month or even two won't kill anyone. Its frustrating I agree. But enjoy your r summer, have some icecreasm, read a book, send love letter, go out and boogie, learn a new recipe(after all we are all getting married we need to) work out, say I love you, skype, boogie again. Get those papers ready, send em out, do your research, say I love you again, say a joke, laugh, cry if u must. Let's wait....in love <3 it will be worth it smile.png Xoxoxoxoox Mely

This is adorable :). I am just curious why people keep saying there's a mass of approvals right now... Is there evidence that there are more approvals right now than historically? I know a lot are coming from Texas, but it seems like barely any coming from Vermont at the moment. Yes, let's all enjoy our summer... our last summers away from our loves!

Ok everyone inhaleeeee IN exhaleeeee OUT inhaleee IN...... one would imagine that with the mass NOA2 approvals there might be a bit of backlog. I know we are all anxious but after waiting forever for that NOA2 a month or even two won't kill anyone. Its frustrating I agree. But enjoy your r summer, have some icecreasm, read a book, send love letter, go out and boogie, learn a new recipe(after all we are all getting married we need to) work out, say I love you, skype, boogie again. Get those papers ready, send em out, do your research, say I love you again, say a joke, laugh, cry if u must. Let's wait....in love <3 it will be worth it smile.png Xoxoxoxoox Mely

No. protest6wz.gif Never. Haha

We just called, they haven't recieved our case yet.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We still haven't received our NOA2 hard copy, noa2 June 19, is that ok?

It is a bit behind. My NOA2 email was Jun,20 and received by mail june 24

NOA1 December 20,2012

I emailed the Manila Embassy to see if they had our case. They said no and that it would have to go through NVC for "pre-processing" first. So, the case going directly to Embassy from TSC was specific to that Embassy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.