goodlucklife

The Waiting room for fiancé visa case number is it 10 days or 20

1,090 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It appears that NOA2s from June 13th at VSC are already in the system, but Vermont is close to the NVC in new hampshire.

I'm June 13th NOA2, but like you was transferred to Texas. I'm hoping we get it this week. Please message me when you get yours; I'll do the same.

Edit: I was on hold while typing this. They still don't have ours. The guy was kinda a jerk. He asked me to read him the first paragraph of the NOA2. I did and he was like it says it went to the consulate. I was like but it goes to NVC first then the consulate. Then, he told me the standard 15 business day thing.

Thanks Dustin and Janen :) We havent called NVC yet. So maybe we can call by the end of the week that will be around 15 days after our NOA2. Yes lets keep ourselves posted.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Thanks Dustin and Janen :) We havent called NVC yet. So maybe we can call by the end of the week that will be around 15 days after our NOA2. Yes lets keep ourselves posted.

I spoke to the nvc... It's 15 ... Business days

Timeline

Funny you say this. A girl was saying this mornring that she was a texas transfer and out of nowhere the embassy called her with a interview date.

oh she had a noa2 of like june 19 or 21 or something

See! Every embassy is different .. So you NEED to check with the embassy too.. The beneficiary should call his or hers embassy to see if they have the case number .... It theoretician already there!

I dont believe any processing times of USCIS or NVC or anything anymore lol. Some people got their case number pretty soon and some had to wait a little bit longer. But saw that a lot got their case number after 10 days.

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Timeline

Hi

My NOA2 is also june 20, 2013 and my hardcopy states also that my petition was forwarded to the listed consulate - and under the point "Notice Type" it shows : Approval Notice, Valid from 06/20/20013 to 10/19/2013, Consulate Frankfurt.

Maybe look there too? Or is this box empty?

I let my fiance call on friday - and see if its at NVC or if it went directly to frankfurt ( how awesome would that be )!!!

My Notice type shows: Approval Notice, Valid from 06/20/20013 to 10/19/2013 ....... But nothing more. No name of a consulate is given. I'll call to ask.

NOA1 December 20,2012

My Notice type shows: Approval Notice, Valid from 06/20/20013 to 10/19/2013 ....... But nothing more. No name of a consulate is given. I'll call to ask.

Same here. No consulate listed.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

We recieved our NOA2 June 10th, I called today (June 25th) and got our case number and they said it was mailed out today to Mexico!!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F Sent : 2013-01-03

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-01-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-06-10

NVC Received : 2013-06-25

NVC Left : 2013-06-25

Packet 4 Received : 2013-07-09

Interview Date : 2013-07-18

Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2013-07-25

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Salt Lake City UT

Date Filed : 2014-07-15

NOA Date : 2014-07-17

Maresa & Conor

Timeline

We recieved our NOA2 June 10th, I called today (June 25th) and got our case number and they said it was mailed out today to Mexico!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

NOA1 December 20,2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulations!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F Sent : 2013-01-03

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-01-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-06-10

NVC Received : 2013-06-25

NVC Left : 2013-06-25

Packet 4 Received : 2013-07-09

Interview Date : 2013-07-18

Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2013-07-25

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Salt Lake City UT

Date Filed : 2014-07-15

NOA Date : 2014-07-17

Maresa & Conor

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello Fellow VJ'S

I got approved June 25th, 2013 @ 10:45 pm local eastern time!! smile.png So I'm guessing we are here from the same reason I started following this post even before my approval. I'm so excited right now I don't know what is next or where to begin... smile.png So my guess and for the looks of it I have to call NVC... lol wink.png Asking for my case number... Do they have a direct number? I'm more than happy about this!!!

Ok so should I start telling my Fiance to wait for a packet in the mail after the approval letter is sent to me... NOA2? Have you guys updated your timelines yet? Or is there a date that I should wait and get from the letter?

Edited by VisaParaUnSueno

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

true. we got Noa2 june 21 and june 24 the embassy called me. at first i thought it was a scammer or a fake but when i asked the lady if i can get an interview date earlier she told me my fiance to call the manager of the embassy to confirm that.

Timeline

Next step

129 f The us citizen needs to fill out an avidavit financial of support

The beneficiary need to check online the documents they need for the interview at the us consulate located in their foreign country. One of thise docs is the financial support avidavit th us citizen needs to complete. In the mean time the approved petition makes another journey to the nvc.. National visa center (15 days) when it it processed there they assign it a case number then forwards it to the us consulate in the foreign country .. Some approvals go direct to the consulates ..it varies country to country . Also the medical exams are set up differently for each country so look into as well you can call the nvc with you receipt number and they will let you know if they assigned a case number. The nvc folks are soooooooo nice!!!! Informed and answer all your questions . (603) 334-0700

Congrattsssss

Hello Fellow VJ'S

I got approved June 25th, 2013 @ 10:45 pm local eastern time!! :) So I'm guessing we are here from the same reason I started following this post even before my approval. I'm so excited right now I don't know what is next or where to begin... :) So my guess and for the looks of it I have to call NVC... lol ;) Asking for my case number... Do they have a direct number? I'm more than happy about this!!!

Ok so should I start telling my Fiance to wait for a packet in the mail after the approval letter is sent to me... NOA2? Have you guys updated your timelines yet? Or is there a date that I should wait and get from the letter?

Timeline

Same here. No consulate listed.

This more than likely means it wasn't not forwarded directly to the consulate .. So it looks like after approval you wait about 10 - 16 days before its forwarded to the consulate .... Another small wait but we are all now closer than ever!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Timeline

I dont believe any processing times of USCIS or NVC or anything anymore lol. Some people got their case number pretty soon and some had to wait a little bit longer. But saw that a lot got their case number after 10 days.

It's not that the case numbers come quicker for others .. It's because every consulate processes approved petitions differently ... For example Kenya gets the approved ones right after they are approved.. My fiancé country.. Italy... Waits until a case number is assigned then the nvc forwards it to Italy ... The 16 days is the lag time between the Texas service center and the processing to the nvc ... After th 10 to 16 days depending on your consulate it should go fast ...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I am waiting till friday - then I let my fiance call the NVC and I call the embassy and see if our case went directly to the consulate or to the NVC...

K1

12/21/2012 - Got engaged in Central Park New York

01/05/2013 - Filed for I-129F

01/26/2013 - NOA1 / Vermont (Hardcopy)

05/30/2013 - Case transferred to TSC

06/24/2013 - NOA2 / Vermont (Texas) (Hardcopy

08/01/2013 - Pack 3 arrived

08/12/2013 - Pack 4 arrived

08/20/2013 - Interview / Frankfurt, Germany >>> APPROVED

08/23/2013 - VISA IN HAND >>> 7 months 2 weeks and 4 days after we filed for I-129F

09/21/2013 - Flight to New York

11/09/2013 - Wedding

AOS

01/29/2014 - Filed for AOS/EAD/AP Chicago PO Box

01/31/2014 - Case Arrived at Chicago PO Box

02/07/2014 - Acceptance E-Mail and Message, E-Notification

02/09/2014 - Check Cashed

02/11/2014 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS, EAD, AP)

>>> NOA1 Date 02/03/2014

02/20/2014 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received

>>> Appointment Date 03/03/2014

02/21/2014 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics (Port Chester)

03/16/2014 - Filed AR-11 online - Change of address

04/10/2014 - EAD / AP Approved (Mailed to new address)

05/14/2014 - Potential Interview Waiver Case letter received (send to old address)

05/20/2014 - Service request - Mail gets delivered to old and new address

10/20/2014 - Online Service Request - Out of normal processing time

12/03/2014 - Online Service Request - Out of normal processing time (again)

12/06/2014 - Case Status changed to: Card/Document Production (311 days after filing AOS)

12/12/2014 - Case Status changed to: Card Mailed

12/15/2014 - Greencard Arrived

AOS: 320 DAYS / K1 + AOS = 710 DAYS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.