MissingHerSo

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH VSC?

72 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

California is pumping out 6-7 approvals a day and there are working in Jan and Feb. While VSC is November - December and doing about 3 approvals a day..........

These people dont have a clue of what it feels like being away from someone you love i take it..........let one of those office worker give their wife or husband a final hug and kiss and leave with the thought of when you will see them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Love with Rosela......

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Centers process all types of applications. Their output of any one type of case does not mean they are not working on other cases as well.

Just take a deep breath and keep your eyes on the prize! Soon enough you'll be together.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

I'm sorry, I know this is not an easy journey. There is not much we can do but be positive and stay strong. Our day will come :-)

K1 - Filed March 2011

- Denied March 13, 2012

- Placed in AP March 14,2012

- Sent back to USCIS November 2012

- Expired March 2013

WASTED A YEAR FIGHTING THE DENIEL

MARRIED MARCH 15, 2013

1-130 Approved 3/3/2014 :-)

Finally made it home 3/18/2014

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

California is pumping out 6-7 approvals a day and there are working in Jan and Feb. While VSC is November - December and doing about 3 approvals a day.......... These people dont have a clue of what it feels like being away from someone you love i take it..........let one of those office worker give their wife or husband a final hug and kiss and leave with the thought of when you will see them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The staff works on many other things and could care less about the emotional condition of the applicants. They didn't decide to begin a relationship with someone from outside the USA nor to follow the process of bringing them here. We each did that and many of us here on V J went thru this difficult process.

The other option we all have is to move to the country where our loved one lives.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Centers process all types of applications. Their output of any one type of case does not mean they are not working on other cases as well.

Just take a deep breath and keep your eyes on the prize! Soon enough you'll be together.

True... That's what we can do & that's the best option available...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

This is a constant yo-yo. in April when I applied VT was the awesome one (processing K1 in less than 5 months), and Cali was the horrid one Processing K1 in 8+ months).

It seems like one of them gets overloaded and passes their backup over to the other, then the other one gets overloaded and rinse, repeat.

I don't think they quite figured out that "Balance" yet.

Edited by mpheonix

2013-03-29: Paid for a service through RapidVisa & began to prepare paperwork.
2013-04-11: Sent all the necessary documents to RapidVisa for review.
2013-04-12: Signed my application in red ink, so I had to overnight RapidVisa my application signed in BLUE ink.
2013-04-15: RapidVisa reviewed my application, found no fault and sent the I-129F Application to the Texas Lockbox.
2013-04-17: Electronic notification that the application was forwarded to the VT Service center.
2013-04-19: NOA-1 Received (snail mail) with the wrong country of birth for the foreign Partner. Notice date was 2013-04-15.

2013-04-19: Electronic Notification Received that an Alien Registration Number (ARN) was assigned to Foreign Partner.
2013-04-22: Called USCIS and corrected the typographical error on the NOA1.
2013-04-30: Received notification that the typographical error on the NOA1 has been corrected in the electronic system, but the error was minor and will not affect my application, as it is still valid.

... Waiting ...

All vcs filers need to start writing to senators and ombdsan so that tey can do soemthing same thing was happening to csc and now look we seeing approvals from let to right its time for us to start complaining ! Which i already did lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I contacted my senator, in fact two of them...but I'm still one month to go to make my 5 month normal processing time........I dont think they can do anything till then???

In Love with Rosela......

Bitching on here doesn't make the process any faster. Put your emotions into action! Contact your senators and congressman. Bug the hell out of the Ombudsman! Squeeky doors get oiled. If all VJ'rs were to write ombudsman at the same time with complaints about service centers, something would change.

call me stupid but what is ombudsman???

and who do you contact them?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.